Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Just confirm whether it was RD

srinivas_o said:
I can ask my friend to come to this forum and post a message ASAP. Dont worry. He asked his attorney from which BPC he got the approval and the attorney asked him like "Y do you care? You got your approval. Y do you care which BPC?" Do you guys still want me to force him to ask his attorney for further information????

I think his RD was april 2003.
If his RD is April 2003, then he is expected to get this approval as CA DOL is currently doing April 2003 cases.

thanks
ZB

Yes. His PD is April 2003.

Zany_Brainy said:
I think his RD was april 2003.
If his RD is April 2003, then he is expected to get this approval as CA DOL is currently doing April 2003 cases.

thanks
ZB

Not RD, its PD.

Zany_Brainy said:
You say , Yes, his PD was april 2003, I was asking wethre his RD was april 2003.

See, some guys doesnt care like what is actual LC process, what is PD, what is RD. My friend is one among those type of guys. He dont know what is PD? So, I asked him the LC applied date and he said April 2003, which I know very well becuase he was my roommate. He event doesnt know that whether his application went to regional or not.

Guys, Its up to you whether to believe it or not. I believe him.

If you guys have patience, just wait and I'll get more information from him or alteast the email copy which my friend got from attorney. I guess people will be satisfied with this. Right?

Have a good weekend, guys.

srinivas_o said:
See, some guys doesnt care like what is actual LC process, what is PD, what is RD. My friend is one among those type of guys. He dont know what is PD? So, I asked him the LC applied date and he said April 2003, which I know very well becuase he was my roommate. He event doesnt know that whether his application went to regional or not.

Guys, Its up to you whether to believe it or not. I believe him.

If you guys have patience, just wait and I'll get more information from him or alteast the email copy which my friend got from attorney. I guess people will be satisfied with this. Right?

Have a good weekend, guys.
so he made it to regional or his case was still with the SWA before it went to BEC? is it an RIR or regular?

That is some good news. Will wait for the info that you can get from u'r friend. If all hunky dory- will celebrate!!

Trust me

GCCovet said:
That is some good news. Will wait for the info that you can get from u'r friend. If all hunky dory- will celebrate!!
When it is all over you will find that this was a SF DOL case with RD of April 2003. I have many friends like this who do not remeber when their case was applied at all, they mostly remember the last date they heard from their lawyer which is the RD.

Before this BEC shit started who gave a shit about PD, it was all about RD at the SF DOL.

:cool:

You might be right!

Zany_Brainy said:
When it is all over you will find that this was a SF DOL case with RD of April 2003. I have many friends like this who do not remeber when their case was applied at all, they mostly remember the last date they heard from their lawyer which is the RD.

Before this BEC shit started who gave a shit about PD, it was all about RD at the SF DOL.

ZB,
Gut feeling says that you might be 100% right. But human nature prevails....see a ray of light and they get their hopes high. Will fall on face. but till then.....
Its like lottery, 205 mega million....u know u wont get it,but u still contribute your $ towards it :) .....trying to lighten the moment.
Have a great weekend.

SF DOL - Dallas BEC

:eek: :eek:
GCCovet said:
ZB,
Gut feeling says that you might be 100% right. But human nature prevails....see a ray of light and they get their hopes high. Will fall on face. but till then.....
Its like lottery, 205 mega million....u know u wont get it,but u still contribute your $ towards it :) .....trying to lighten the moment.
Have a great weekend.

Hi gurus,
I am totally lost. If Apr.2003 RD is approved, mine is march 2003 from Texas. Is there any ray of hope in near future? Or is it Sf-DOL still approving some cases in parallel with Dalls BEC? I am totally lost as my application in BEC! My lawyer says Dallas-BEC has not even started opening files - which is not correct.He reckons it will take another year for my case. I hope some wise guys in this forum will give some light!
Texas - RIR
PD - 9-2002
RD - 3-2003
Love letter - replied on Jan 29th

All CA cases with RD of Apr 2003 and earlier are processed at SFO DOL

Dull in Dallas said:
Hi gurus,
I am totally lost. If Apr.2003 RD is approved, mine is march 2003 from Texas. Is there any ray of hope in near future? Or is it Sf-DOL still approving some cases in parallel with Dalls BEC? I am totally lost as my application in BEC! My lawyer says Dallas-BEC has not even started opening files - which is not correct.He reckons it will take another year for my case. I hope some wise guys in this forum will give some light!
Texas - RIR
PD - 9-2002
RD - 3-2003

Does Prior Experience Count.....?

Gurus!

I Am Concerned Over Bs+3 Mentioned On The Lc. I Have Only 2yrs Experience After Bs. 1 Year Was Prior To Bs (while Studying). Will This Be A Problem?

may be EB2 RIR

Zany_Brainy said:

hi ZBy: i have a quetion, your RD is May 2003. how come your's has been shipped to BEC when April 2003 was with SF DOL?. Bad luck.
I hope You are the next in the Que to see the Approval. wish you good luck
Jc

yours may be EB3

Dull in Dallas said:

Hi gurus,
Texas - RIR
PD - 9-2002
RD - 3-2003
your's may be EB3 .that is why it is getting late. For EB2 the visas are current.For EB 3 the visa date is June 2002. So the DOL thinks that it can approve more EB2 s than EB3s.

i am EB3

Yes. Mine is EB3 . Thanks for the input. There was a flash news two days back that unused visas for 2001 - 2004 will be alloted for 2005. Is there a chance for the EB3 retrogression to advance? my PD is spet.2002
:)

kab_ayega_gc said:
Gurus!

I Am Concerned Over Bs+3 Mentioned On The Lc. I Have Only 2yrs Experience After Bs. 1 Year Was Prior To Bs (while Studying). Will This Be A Problem?
I'm in the same boat. My lawyer applied with BS+2yrs requirement in LC. As per some memo ( I forgot the name..carlson?), CA was supposed to approve BS+3yrs without any questions, less than 3 yrs experience will be put in Non-RIR. But I did see some BS+2Yrs approvals before this BEC shit started.

God help us.

Prior Experience?

My lawyer amended the LC with new requirements and now it says this position requires 3 year experience. The problem is 1 year of my experience is during the graduation. (its relevant experience). Will this PRIOR Experience count? Or only the post-graduation experience counts?

Originally Posted by kab_ayega_gc
Gurus!

Tom Duwey said:
I'm in the same boat. My lawyer applied with BS+2yrs requirement in LC. As per some memo ( I forgot the name..carlson?), CA was supposed to approve BS+3yrs without any questions, less than 3 yrs experience will be put in Non-RIR. But I did see some BS+2Yrs approvals before this BEC shit started.

God help us.

Quote:

Eb2- Eb3

jc-gc said:
your's may be EB3 .that is why it is getting late. For EB2 the visas are current.For EB 3 the visa date is June 2002. So the DOL thinks that it can approve more EB2 s than EB3s.

I thought DOL and USCIS are two different entities. Visa availability is valid only at I-485 stage. At present this is limited for persons of main land china, india and phillipines. My collegue is holding a south-east asian passport - this EB3 retrogression does not affect him Still his case is pending in Dallas BEC! Our PDs and RDs are the same. I don't think this EB3 retrogression affects LC approval.
Oh god - how many varaibles
EB2-EB3, RIR-non-RIR, State - centre, DOL - USCIS. :confused: