Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

visa availability is more immportant,because you will try to file I-140 and I-485 as soon as you got the LC approval.That is why BEC is delaying such approvals which has PD after June 2002, I think.(this is my own assumption)
More over if they finish all EB 2 approvals,they can use the unused visas for EB 3. that is why we seeing more EB 2approvals recently.

Icarus: any news on SWA cases?

The majority of the information exchanged here is about regional cases. Icarus, can you shed some light on the swa cases that have never got to the regional?
1.Can you find out how many(or %) SWA cases have been data-entried so far?

2. Given the current data entry speed, what 's your best estimate on when the data entry is gonna be done?

3.When are they gonna start analyzing SWA cases or add the SWA cases into the current regional Queue as somebody in this forum has guessed?

4.Could you find out whether they have started entering Wisconsin SWA cases? If not, when are they goinh to? As i know of, Wisconsin SWA was processing cases with PD as 06/04 in early March.

Anyway, any information about SWA cases would be very helpful! Many thanks!

it's no good news

Most likely ZB guessed right. The guy is probably with RD Mar 2003 and aproved from SF DOL. A lot of people just don't care or don't know the detail of their own immigration cases for kinds of reasons.

Moreover, even though that's true, it may not necessarily be good. Since it shows again BEC is in a MESS and the whole process in future could experience stop, go, reverse... I would rather see BEC streamlines its process and sporaic news of 2001 case got certified comes out.

srinivas_o,

I know you don't have to, but it would be great if you can double-check with your friend for the PD and more details, like state case no, SF DOL case no and BEC new case no (if any), whichever can establish the truth of the breaking news.

Zany_Brainy said:
When it is all over you will find that this was a SF DOL case with RD of April 2003. I have many friends like this who do not remeber when their case was applied at all, they mostly remember the last date they heard from their lawyer which is the RD.

Before this BEC shit started who gave a shit about PD, it was all about RD at the SF DOL.

:cool:

fogman1 said:
Most likely ZB guessed right. The guy is probably with RD Mar 2003 and aproved from SF DOL. A lot of people just don't care or don't know the detail of their own immigration cases for kinds of reasons.

Moreover, even though that's true, it may not necessarily be good. Since it shows again BEC is in a MESS and the whole process in future could experience stop, go, reverse... I would rather see BEC streamlines its process and sporaic news of 2001 case got certified comes out.

srinivas_o,

I know you don't have to, but it would be great if you can double-check with your friend for the PD and more details, like state case no, SF DOL case no and BEC new case no (if any), whichever can establish the truth of the breaking news.

I got some information regarding a LC that was recently approved for a friend of my close friend. Here are the details that I could gather -

RIR/EB3
Applied in Seattle on Aug 2001.
Moved to regional on Jul 2003.
Approved on March 2005.

I could not gather the exact dates. This very reliable information. Eventhough I know this person hand have met him through my friend I could not press further with more questions like case number etc.

concorde said:
I got some information regarding a LC that was recently approved for a friend of my close friend. Here are the details that I could gather -

RIR/EB3
Approved on March 2005.

I could not gather the exact dates. This very reliable information. Eventhough I know this person hand have met him through my friend I could not press further with more questions like case number etc.

Your friend's friend case was processed by Seattle regional center (Now processing 07/2004) not by any of the BECs. if your friend's friend was born in India, China or the Philippines then being an EB3 would explain the delay

concorde said:

RIR/EB3
Approved on March 2005.

Yes Its Correct Info.. Seattle DOL (Which in SF DOL office) is still working on processing Seattle Region Cases & will be working till end of the year.

Hi Srinivas

As said before, Kindly confirm the news you gave us about your freinds PD and if your friend can visit this site.
Your confirmation will be extremly important. So spend your some of the precious time and confirm the news, dates, and call your friend or anything else.(WHich BEC and all)
Thanks a lot.

kanjoos....pls check your pm

Kanjoos pls check your pm, I had asked you a question.

Others please ignore this message and I will promptly delete it later on.

:)

IndiraGandhi said:
dont you see I am here, what you need ask me, lol

rest_2004_free said:
Kanjoos pls check your pm, I had asked you a question.

Others please ignore this message and I will promptly delete it later on.

:)

aare kanjoos se kya puchta hai, wo to jawab dene se bi inkar kar de ga, mere se puch kya baat hai bhaiya?

ok...so

any news on Chicago specific cases...I have a June 2004 RD and June 2003 PD, I have not received the 45 day letter. Kanjoos mentioned about Chicago cases being entered this month, is that true..?

anyone has information about this??

Looks like people are getting delusional...if I may say :D

IndiraGandhi said:
aare kanjoos se kya puchta hai, wo to jawab dene se bi inkar kar de ga, mere se puch kya baat hai bhaiya?

Anybody with IL PD of May 04?

Hello,
Anybody who applied at IL SWA (SESA) in May 04 and got Dallas BEC case # or 45-day letter? I haven't got either of them :confused:

PD : 05/04 (IL)
RD : :rolleyes:

HI Everybody

Its been more than 90 days after replying to 45 day letter. So I called up Dallas BEC from doleta.... website and person who picked up the phone transfered us to recorded message that they cann't give any status or date.

Anybody else in same boat, I know few people have contacted, any other information available.

And yes to Srinivas you told us you will give details and confirm the PD, but haven't heard from you. Kindly give details like PD, RD, which BEC and all.

PD of Feb 2004

Hi,

My PD is Feb 2004 from Wisconsin. I got a reply from Dallas BRC on Friday April 22nd with my new case number. But not 45 day letter yet.

mbmisc said:
Hello,
Anybody who applied at IL SWA (SESA) in May 04 and got Dallas BEC case # or 45-day letter? I haven't got either of them :confused:

Illinois SWA

mbmisc said:
Hello,

My PD is March 26, 2004 (IL SESA) and RD Nov. 6 (Chicago RO). Received 45 days letter on March 17, 2005.
DBEC No. D-05076-53xxx. RIR, EB3

Thanks

longwait5 said:
Could somobody remind me Dallas BEC address for status checks? I cannot find FAQ tread
Thank you

Yo!

Send an email to...

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Subject: Case Status

Company Name:
Alien Name:
SWA:
SWA Receipt Date (Priority Date):
Date Received at Regional Office:
Regional DOL Case Number:

Hope this helps