Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hey kanjoos

Whats up with you maan. If you think its being optimistic to think that Oct 03 approval will come in 6-8 months then you are kidding me. If you really believe that its going to take more than this time, then why are you visiting this forum everyday, you should check it after 8 months.
Cammon Kanjoos lets be true to ourself and agree that we do think we will hear about our approval or dates closed to our PD's soon.
Frankly speaking I feel 6-8 months its too long for my approval and I feel I should get approval much earlier than that.
I know people are waiting before me, but I am not saying I should get my approval before them but that also doesn't mean that I should wait for same time as they waited.
Now you want to call me optimistic then damn I am one and I like to be that way.

sleepless_in_IN said:
Initially, the DFLC announced that the issuance of 45-day letters would be the first requisite step of processing the cases. Obviously, issuing 45 letters to the employers in excess of 300,000 in numbers would create a mountain of paper processing workloads. There have been reports in the immigration lawyers community that some of the earliest priority date cases have been certified without issuing the 45-day letters. We hope that the Backlog Processing Centers adopt more flexible policy of adjudicating cases without issuance of 45-day letters unless the facts dictate need for such inquiries. Such flexible policy will help the Backlog Processing Centers to accomplish the goal of processing and adjudicating the mountain of cases in a given period of time. Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

I don't think this www.immigration-law.com is true. They took the news from this forum BAVANI's info and post it there.

There have been reports in the immigration lawyers community that some of the earliest priority date cases have been certified without issuing the 45-day letters.

If this information is true BEC will get a law suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any comments?

Hello all,
I am visiting this forum after a long time :rolleyes: .. Here is my case information. Can you provide what is the reasonable expectation I should have?

I assume the wait is around 5-7 months.

PRIORITY DATE (PD): 06/2003
STATE APPROVAL : 11/2003
BACKLOG ELIM CETR: ??/2004
45DAY LETTER : JAN 26 (REPLIED IMMD)
ETA CASE : D-04300-02XXX

Thanks in advance

i_wannna_gc said:
Hello all,
I am visiting this forum after a long time :rolleyes: .. Here is my case information. Can you provide what is the reasonable expectation I should have?

PRIORITY DATE (PD): 06/2003
STATE APPROVAL : 11/2003
BACKLOG ELIM CETR: ??/2004
45DAY LETTER : JAN 26 (REPLIED IMMD)
ETA CASE : D-04300-02XXX

Thanks in advance

Where did you get this number from? We don't have enough people here to predict the approval date. If they start FIFO truly and formed the queue for approval definitely this link will show that

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp.

Since nothing is in order in BEC this site is not updated.

It may or may not happen in 5-7 month prepare yourself for anything...

Icarus:

Can you please shed some light on Philly as well? Dallas has more transparency than Philly thanks to you. Would be very appreciated.

Thank god, Finally somebody speak sense.
I completly agree with you Sleepless....
Talks about Law suit against BEC or DOL are utter nonsense. If you file Law Suit then, stay order or they will stop whats going on and then further wait with no dates.
So stop this idiotic discussion of Law suts in this portal. If anybody wants to then kindly open another portal and talk all nosense you want.
This portal is about Dallas BEC
Note: If anybody sue Dallas BEC or DOL and it goes into further delay, trust me guys I will be one of those to sue a person who sue's Dallas BEC or DOL.
I am tiered of waiting for this Labor Certification, I don't want to get into one more delay. Want to live peaceful life after this whole GC thing.

sleepless_in_IN said:
How do you know that?

Who's gonna file suit? Gimme a break ....suing the BEC is worthless - no company cares enough about a LC to sue, half of them make the emplpyees pay the lawyers fees for goodness sakes!!! BEC came up with the 45 day letter. They can ALSO choose to discard it if they want. They make the rules then they follow them. If they have to change the rules to ensure they are inline they will.

Lawsuits...

Whyallthis said:
Thank god, Finally somebody speak sense.
I completly agree with you Sleepless....
Talks about Law suit against BEC or DOL are utter nonsense. If you file Law Suit then, stay order or they will stop whats going on and then further wait with no dates.
So stop this idiotic discussion of Law suts in this portal. If anybody wants to then kindly open another portal and talk all nosense you want.
This portal is about Dallas BEC
Note: If anybody sue Dallas BEC or DOL and it goes into further delay, trust me guys I will be one of those to sue a person who sue's Dallas BEC or DOL.
I am tiered of waiting for this Labor Certification, I don't want to get into one more delay. Want to live peaceful life after this whole GC thing.

Everybody take a deep breadth....doesn't that feel good...

Everyone is just trying to live the American Dream, aren't lawsuits part of it? :)

I'd be surprised if someone did try to sue the DOL. If you look at the I-485 lawsuit that failed, ie it was not certified. (AND BEFORE I GET MY HEAD CUTOFF, I AGREE THAT THE LAWSUIT MAY HAVE IMPACTED USCIS SERVICE CENTERS DOING THINGS BETTER). So this pretty much means that you can't sue the US Government for being slow.

The I-485 lawsuit took over a year to go from filing to a ruling of not being certified. While that lawsuit may have made sense because I-485s are not going to end....

....what use is a lawsuit that would get certified or not...right around the time the BPC is halfways done!

Plus why would anyone want to sue for not sending out 45-day letters? Wouldn't that make it better for all of us? Focus on processing vs. the letters?

Having said that, I think that if a case was certified from the BEC without the letter it was either a mistake or an exception.

JustWatching.

Thanks to Mamamiax

See The Reply From The Company Lawyer !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DOL has indicated that it will not invest in the development of a case tracking system for cases pending with the Backlog Centers because the whole backlog effort is supposed to last approximately 2-2.5 years so the short duration of the project did not justify, in their minds, the costs associated with the development of such a system. The only guidance you can provide to employees at this point is based on the DOL's statement that these backlog cases will be processed using the "first-in-first-out" (FIFO) method. Accordingly, those applications with earlier filing (priority) dates will be processed before the applications with later filing dates. For example, cases filed in 2000 and 2001 should be processed under this FIFO method well before the cases that were filed in 2003 and 2004. While each employee's filing date will give him/her a general sense of the timing and order of processing, the DOL unfortunately did not provide estimates as to how long it may take to process cases filed during any given year. As you know, a lot of cases were filed on or before Apr. 30, 2001 and they are still a part of the national backlog (even though some states have cleared that date, others have not and now the Backlog Centers have combined all of these cases in a single pile, to be processed using the FIFO method); once those April 2001 cases are cleared, things should move a bit faster. However, as you know, the DOL is still in the process of transferring files from local offices to the Backlog Centers and performing basic data entry for each transferred case; until that process is complete, the speed of adjudication of cases already entered into the new system will suffer because certain DOL resources will continue to be tied up on the case transfer and data entry effort. After all cases are transferred later this year, the DOL should focus exclusively on review and processing, which hopefully will improve the pace of adjudication.

My Case Detail:
Type: Regular EB3
State: Nebraska
PD: 11/2004
RD: 1/2005 Chicago
45 day letter was received 4/19/2005
New Case Number: D-05101-58*** (Dallas)

LC Approval (CA) without 45 Day Letter

Hi Guys,

I just got info from my friend, who applied his LC in CA in April 2003. He got his LC approved last week without getting any 45 day letter. I dont know from which BPC he got the approval becuase my friend itself does not know and will let you know guys as soon as I get that info.

Srinivas

Stop Now!!!

srinivas_o said:
Hi Guys,

I just got info from my friend, who applied his LC in CA in April 2003. He got his LC approved last week without getting any 45 day letter. I dont know from which BPC he got the approval becuase my friend itself does not know and will let you know guys as soon as I get that info.

Srinivas

Guys,
Please STOP posting things like this, which does not have any information and just confuses people.

My Friend... My Friend's Friend ....My Brother's Friend...AW SHUCKS !!!!!

I too agree with gc_line

I think, Most (not all) of such postings are bogus or approved from the Regional offices, which are still processing such as Boston.

Please refrain from posting approval information unless, we have concrete information.

Thanks

SRK.

Dear Srinivas
One humble request.
As You can see we all in this forum are quite frustrated with terms like "My Freind or My Colleague or My %$&^%$^".
So I request you and especially your freind to come to this portal and say "I" got my labor approved and my PD is in March 03
You see some of us are in mentally very delicate situation. News like yours create hope into our mind like a guy who did not score and salma hayak is asking for it from him.
So Pls Pls Pls before we fell from that cliff of sanity and blame some of the gurus who give us information to keep us sane, kindly tell your freind to visit us just for 5 min. and give us this news first hand.
but of course Thank you vary much.

srinivas_o said:
Hi Guys,

Srinivas

gc_line said:
Guys,
Please STOP posting things like this, which does not have any information and just confuses people.

Gc_Line & srkotturu

This is a Public Forum.. & Everyone has right to Post WHATEVER they feel like posting related to the Thread Subject..

If you don't like it IGNORE It.. Or Complain to Administrator.

I would like to read these posts also (FRIEND GOT APPROVAL ETc)

Icarus...

srinivas_o said:
Hi Guys,

Srinivas

Is this possible? How can it be?

How can the queue god jump over all of the 2002 cases and go to April 2003?

ZB

Wats ur problem?

gc_line said:
Guys,

I expected replied like this. But whether to believe it or not, its up to you.

Suppose, if your friend gave u the information like I got, woudnt you believe it?

I have posted this information, after discussing with him for so many times and I made him to ask many questions to his attorney and finally decided to post this. You take it or not, its up to you. I dont care. Just wanted to share the information.

-Srinivas

Can you please find out..

srinivas_o said:
I expected replied like this. But whether to believe it or not, its up to you.

Suppose, if your friend gave u the information like I got, woudnt you believe it?

I have posted this information, after discussing with him for so many times and I made him to ask many questions to his attorney and finally decided to post this. You take it or not, its up to you. I dont care. Just wanted to share the information.

-Srinivas

If this is from the Philly BEC? or his RD was april 2003.
If his RD is April 2003, then he is expected to get this approval as CA DOL is currently doing April 2003 cases.

thanks
ZB

Ok...

Whyallthis said:
Dear Srinivas
One humble request.
As You can see we all in this forum are quite frustrated with terms like "My Freind or My Colleague or My %$&^%$^".
So I request you and especially your freind to come to this portal and say "I" got my labor approved and my PD is in March 03
You see some of us are in mentally very delicate situation. News like yours create hope into our mind like a guy who did not score and salma hayak is asking for it from him.
So Pls Pls Pls before we fell from that cliff of sanity and blame some of the gurus who give us information to keep us sane, kindly tell your freind to visit us just for 5 min. and give us this news first hand.
but of course Thank you vary much.

I can ask my friend to come to this forum and post a message ASAP. Dont worry. He asked his attorney from which BPC he got the approval and the attorney asked him like "Y do you care? You got your approval. Y do you care which BPC?" Do you guys still want me to force him to ask his attorney for further information????

Right on!!

Guys,

Any news about approval is good (as long as it is valid and verifiable). It doesn't matter who got approved!!!
I, for one, like to see such information.