Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

MI_NonRIR said:
Just a quick observation--

The first 2 digits in the case number in the database represents the regional code (i.e. 01, 02….09 etc.).

The states under region 05 are:

CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, ND, NE, NY, OH, TX, VA, VI, WI

So, the case number starts with 04 or 05 in the 45-days letter is for region 4 for 5 respectively. The following 6 digits on the case number is sequential. The system automatically generates a number by adding 1 from the previous number while entering any info on a new case.

It has nothing to do with the Julian date code.

Thanks.

:eek: Then the 16000 cases we keyed in from 9/04 to 12/04 that came from Texas regional are in for a looooong wait...cause they all start with 04 :D

Thank you Icarus!
Are SWA 04/01 cases contributing to this "retrogression" or is it DOL cases that are being entered?

Hi Icarus,
Please reply to my post man!! Give me some kind of an estimate. I have to decide tonight and am in kind a sticky spot!! I will be thankful...

Please help me predict when I will get the approval for LCA. I am in a bad situation and need to make some decisions based on the approval... I am a health care professional.. but not schedule A..

State WI
Process RIR
PD 12/2003
RD 06/04
BEC 45 day notice: replied april 19th 2005.
Thanks

mudra1234 said:
writing to let you all know that my spouse's company recvd the 45 day lettter to a pending labor application on apr 15.

case details:
recvd at SWA: Apr 2001, non-rir

1. Does this mean, teh case will be approved in 1 month after the company responds to the 45 day letter? NO, UNFORTUNATELY NOT, AFTER THE 45-DAY RESPONSE HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND ENTERED IN PBLS, THE CASE WILL BE PLACED IN NON-RIR(TR) QUEUE BY LOCAL OFFICE RECEIVED DATE (PRIORITY DATE, OR PR) AND THEN AS THE QUEUE PROGRESSES, WILL BE PULLED BY A TR ANALYST FOR REVIEW. ANY RECRUITMENT WILL BE DIRECTED BY TR AT THAT TIME. ONCE RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETED, THE ANALYST WILL MAKE A RECOMMENDATION TO THE CERTIFYING OFFICER WHETHER TO APPROVE THE APPLICATION OR NOT. IF APPROVAL IS RECOMMENDED, THE CO WILL REVIEW THE DECISION IN FIFO ORDER AND CERTIFY. IF NOT, A NOTICE OF FINDINGS (NOF) WILL BE GENERATED SPECIFYING WHERE THE APPLICATION FALLS SHORT OF APPROVAL AND HOW THAT MAY BE REMEDIED. THE EMPLOYER OR THEIR AGENT THEN HAS ABOUT A MONTH TO RESPOND. IF THE RESPONSE SATISFIES THE ISSUES IN THE NOF, THE APPLICATION WILL BE APPROVED. IF NOT THEN IT WILL BE DENIED.

2. How does the advertising work in this case? does the employer need to wait for instructions from BRC to place advertisements??? SEE ABOVE

3. my spouse plans to use this for a substitution labor. is that possible? The employee for whom the application was made no longer resides in the US.
THE REGULATIONS AS I READ THEM AS A NON-LAWYER ONLY ALLOW FOR SUBSTITUTION AFTER THE APPROVAL HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY THE EMPLOYER NOT WHILE THE ORIGINAL APPLICATION IS STILL BEING CONSIDERED. HOWEVER, IF THE NEW EMPLOYEE MEETS THE QUALIFICATIONS SPECIFIED IN THE APPLICATION, I DO BELIEVE THAT A SUBSTITUTE 750B MAY BE SUBMITTED BY THE EMPLOYER FOR THE NEW EMPLOYEE, BUT THAT IS BEST ANSWERED BY THE AGENT/ATTORNEY.
any insights will be greatly appreciated.
many thanks
MUD

Zany_Brainy said:
Please please please confirm that BECs are approving CA cases also? This is critical!!!YES, AS THEY COME UP IN THE QUEUE
Also,
I am a little confused, you said that Analysis on Dec 2001 cases was happening on 4/19/2005 and then you also said that the queue is at April 2001, can you spare a few words to explain in laymans terms THE DATE IN THE QUEUE ROAMS BACK AND FORTH DEPENDING UPON THE REMAINING CASES IN THE QUEUE. IF THE LAST CASE FROM THE QUEUE WAS FROM 4/30/2001 AND THERE ARE NO CASES READY(45-DAY RESPONSE RECEIVED) FOR 5/1/2001 THE QUEUE PROGRESSES TO THE NEXT DATE AVAILABLE. IF THE CASES IN THE QUEUE GET WORKED UP TO 12/01(USING YOUR EXAMPLE) THAT AFTERNOON, ADDITIONAL CASES MAY GET PUT INTO THE QUEUE WHEN THE MAIL IS WORKED AND THE QUEUE WILL REGRESS BACK TO 4/01 OR WHENEVER.
Last but not the least, are the approval letters getting mailed out or everything is still piling up at the CO level? BOTH. APPROVALS ARE BEING CERTIFIED DAILY, BUT WITH 30 SOME ANALYSTS PUTTING OUT 6+ APPROVALS/DAY AND ONLY 2 CO'S(CURRENTLY) THERE IS A WAIT AT THAT POINT AS WELL (RIGHT NOW THERE'S ABOUT 1000 CASES AWAITING CERT IN DALLAS)

Thanks in advance

ZB :confused:

wi_lca said:
Hi Icarus,
Please reply to my post man!! Give me some kind of an estimate. I have to decide tonight and am in kind a sticky spot!! I will be thankful...

Please help me predict when I will get the approval for LCA. I am in a bad situation and need to make some decisions based on the approval... I am a health care professional.. but not schedule A..

State WI
Process RIR
PD 12/2003
RD 06/04
BEC 45 day notice: replied april 19th 2005.
Thanks
I don't think that I will be of much help....current RIR PD being worked is still running April/May of 2001. It's good that you've received and replied to 45-day letter, but after that, it's up to to Queue-god. As I've mentioned before in this forum, the PD being worked can move up a ways, at least temporarily, but no telling when it would make it as far as 12/03 at least on a regular basis.

Thank You Icarus. I am going with the estimate of 6-8 months. Is that realistic/too ambitious or not ambitious enough!!

Everybody in this forum would be a happy camper if your predictions do come true. I'd been waiting for PERM to come in and hoped that BRC would start approvals thereafter.

When I wrote the post, I took extra pain to make sure nobody feels hurt by it - and I appreciate that you did restrain in your reply - Appreciate you.

Best of luck to you for your approval and i'll put in an extra prayer for you next time.

Kanjoos said:
I dont think you are regular in the forum, else you would not have said this. We have heard from 3 of our own guys, Ashton Kutcher, BBLI and one more person, Please check the XL tracker and "Certified" . All from TEXAS DOl , PD oof 2000 to Mar 2001. But it has been long since then, and the reason is we dont have many guys who are between may 2001 - June 2002 in XL, only few of them and most of them from Indiana SWA, there case never made it to DOL, hence no question of them getting certified yet.

I think for you to see , my case was certified, 1 more month of wait is required, coz thats when BRC will enter in May 2002 , when California cases gets in thier hand...hope that removes frustration.

Thank You for sharing the information and confirming once again.

no-luck said:
Hi Dilbert Cal

I can understand your feelings,

This is correct information because I saw the fax copy of my colleague’s labor approval, which was sent to him by his attorney. I thought I should share this info with you guys so I posted it.

Details about the case
Type: RIR
PD: May 2001
State: Texas.
The 45-day letter received and answered in January 2005.
Date of approval is 24’Th March 2005

Keep your hope, Good Luck

Kanjoos said:
I think, until n unless GOD did analysis n approval, I do not see such PD getting approved ....

At least we do agree on this particular case. This was where I wrote and vented out my frustration. It might be that we both are wrong on this one and Bavani's friend really was a lotto winner ;-)

wi_lca said:
Hi Concorde,
Has your case moved from madison to chicago? What is your received date at chicago DOL?
Wi_lca

Hi Wi_lca,

I don't think my case has moved to Chicago DOL. Nor do I think that it was opened for processing in WI SESA. I am saying this because the last time I checked Immigration.com processing times, they were processing May '04. After that the next time I checked they said "transferred to Backlog centers".
So, what stage are you in?

We have heard from 3 of our own guys, Ashton Kutcher, BBLI and one more person, Please check the XL tracker and "Certified" .

Let me tell you something about Ashton Kutcher, I asked him questions if he is going to file the GC via employment or marriage? And he responded, he will file from employment as his LC got cleared, there is no hurry in getting married. I scaned his previous post, where he clearly states he has just married US citizen who is 13 years younger than him. He posted a question about if later within 5-6 months down in a road if he gets in any trouble becuase of his spouse age? His statemet purely doesn't match one or another, so should we just believe him or what???

BBLI, also known as BB, look at his post here:
Is it possible to get B Visa approval after returned from US on H-1B?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely need some advice on my situation.

I have just recently returned to my home country from USA after being there for 9 years (3 years on F-1 and 6 years on H-1B). Right now I'm thinking to visit my fiancee in US for a couple of weeks around Nov 2004. Does anyone know if the US consulate will grant me a visitor Visa since I have applied for both F-1 and H-1B before. Also, I just came back from US, I don't have any strong ties to show the US consulate excepts an active bank account (no employment yet, no solid property, no personal loan). Does anyone has the similar experience?

Thanks in advance.

BBLI only have 15 posts so far. I hope he will get his 140 approved, and opt out for CP if he likes to do so.

Not sure about the other guy you were talking about.

concorde said:
Hi Wi_lca,

I don't think my case has moved to Chicago DOL. Nor do I think that it was opened for processing in WI SESA. I am saying this because the last time I checked Immigration.com processing times, they were processing May '04. After that the next time I checked they said "transferred to Backlog centers".
So, what stage are you in?

Hi Wi_lca,

I am sorry that I got my original post wrong. I mean to say SWA instead of SE
SA. My case was at the SWA level.

concorde said:
Hi Wi_lca,

I am sorry that I got my original post wrong. I mean to say SWA instead of SE
SA. My case was at the SWA level.

SWA or SESA the same thing, some like to refer it as SWA and some like it SWSA.

Sure....but what does it has to do with LC?

Ashton got LC certified based on employment. Lets stick to that, why are we caring of marriage to 13 year younger female??

I think marrying is just a back-up measure, another way to make sure that he is on the hunt for permanent resident.

There are immigration sites where lawyers themself have said that RIR cases are being approved of Mar 2001.

labordrags said:
We have heard from 3 of our own guys, Ashton Kutcher, BBLI and one more person, Please check the XL tracker and "Certified" .

Let me tell you something about Ashton Kutcher, I asked him questions if he is going to file the GC via employment or marriage? And he responded, he will file from employment as his LC got cleared, there is no hurry in getting married. I scaned his previous post, where he clearly states he has just married US citizen who is 13 years younger than him. He posted a question about if later within 5-6 months down in a road if he gets in any trouble becuase of his spouse age? His statemet purely doesn't match one or another, so should we just believe him or what???

BBLI, also known as BB, look at his post here:
Is it possible to get B Visa approval after returned from US on H-1B?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely need some advice on my situation.

I have just recently returned to my home country from USA after being there for 9 years (3 years on F-1 and 6 years on H-1B). Right now I'm thinking to visit my fiancee in US for a couple of weeks around Nov 2004. Does anyone know if the US consulate will grant me a visitor Visa since I have applied for both F-1 and H-1B before. Also, I just came back from US, I don't have any strong ties to show the US consulate excepts an active bank account (no employment yet, no solid property, no personal loan). Does anyone has the similar experience?

Thanks in advance.

BBLI only have 15 posts so far. I hope he will get his 140 approved, and opt out for CP if he likes to do so.

Not sure about the other guy you were talking about.

To Zany...

This is what I was saying...ICARUS never said that Dates moved to Dec 2001. He took the case number that was given and said, if that case number is true then your case is in Queue on 4/19/05.

I asked him for clarifying it, where they are processing 12/01...and it was not a positive response. And he did tell about the Q-GOD.

My guess is , April 01 cases lots of them are with Dallas and its not equally divided. I think most of it is with DALLAS, I feel so. hence when we will move past that, we may see fast moving to other cases. But as of now we still are stuck in same muddy Apr 2001.

Hey Icarus

Thanks for information.
You said they have 30 analyst working and 6+ approval/cases/day is it per analyst. If it is then 30*6=180 cases per day in Dallas. Am I right or you are saying 30 for both BEC's
If it is 180 per day in Dallas thats good guys as per month 180*22=3960 cases. Not bad. But I cann't still belive my PD with Oct 03, have to wait for another 6-8 months. I feel it should be earlier than that. I think we are missing something. What you say guys.
As we all can just do 1 month advertisement and apply through PERM and get approval in 2 month or 3, that will be still faster. I don't know it doesn't sound right.
Guys provide some insight.

15 Analyst at Dallas

As per ICARUS, he has said 15 analyst clearing 6 cases in DALLAS. he never says anything about Philly except if the talks is common to both BEC.

Secondly, 6-8 months is very very optimistic.

Thirdly PERM is also called PERMANENT REJECTION, when lawyers themself are not confident, what makes you so much optimistic about it.

One of the guys he did file in PERM, he got case rejection in 10 minutes. You can browse through post and he lost the PD.

Whyallthis said:
Hey Icarus

Thanks for information.
You said they have 30 analyst working and 6+ approval/cases/day is it per analyst. If it is then 30*6=180 cases per day in Dallas. Am I right or you are saying 30 for both BEC's
If it is 180 per day in Dallas thats good guys as per month 180*22=3960 cases. Not bad. But I cann't still belive my PD with Oct 03, have to wait for another 6-8 months. I feel it should be earlier than that. I think we are missing something. What you say guys.
As we all can just do 1 month advertisement and apply through PERM and get approval in 2 month or 3, that will be still faster. I don't know it doesn't sound right.
Guys provide some insight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Icarus Guru

Icarus said:
I don't think that I will be of much help....current RIR PD being worked is still running April/May of 2001. It's good that you've received and replied to 45-day letter, but after that, it's up to to Queue-god. As I've mentioned before in this forum, the PD being worked can move up a ways, at least temporarily, but no telling when it would make it as far as 12/03 at least on a regular basis.

Dear Icarus guru,
My P.D. is Jan 02. Since you mentioned the other day that someone's case with a P.D. of Dec 01 was being analyzed, can I expect some kind of decision on my case in the next month or so?

Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Raydhan.