Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

additional info

csrini1 said:
RIR is reduction in recruitment, EB2/3 doesn't mean anything at labor stage. only rir makes sense, meaning lawyers did(do) the recruitment before sending in the LC to state. may be ur job position did not require a EB2(not sure) qualification. anyways after your labor is approved, u can talk your lawyers into applying under EB2. for EB2 i think it is current for worldwide category, oct01 for EB3, so if your Priority dats is less than 0ct01, u can even apply in EB3.

I hope you got what i am saying, and did not confuse you...

Thanks for the info. So after my labor is cleared can i persuade the lawyer to apply for next stages in EB2 RIR category for the same labor.the thing i want to take advantage of is i am from world wide category so apply for 140/485/ead/ap and not file for extensions of visa.any inputs

Chocolate said:
Thanks for the info. So after my labor is cleared can i persuade the lawyer to apply for next stages in EB2 RIR category for the same labor.the thing i want to take advantage of is i am from world wide category so apply for 140/485/ead/ap and not file for extensions of visa.any inputs

if your attorney told you it was filed under EB3 RIR, then most probably the job was filed with requirements less than (BS+5yrs or MS+0yrs). The fact that you have a masters or n years of experience doesnt make a difference. you will not be able to file EB2 at 140 stage (using only this labor).

however there is a way to take advantage of your EB3 PD and file under EB2, but it involves filing a fresh PERM labor with EB2 requirements. details are on this forum somewhere

additional info

calabor said:
if your attorney told you it was filed under EB3 RIR, then most probably the job was filed with requirements less than (BS+5yrs or MS+0yrs). The fact that you have a masters or n years of experience doesnt make a difference. you will not be able to file EB2 at 140 stage (using only this labor).

however there is a way to take advantage of your EB3 PD and file under EB2, but it involves filing a fresh PERM labor with EB2 requirements. details are on this forum somewhere

There is no advantage for me of PD of the labor as i am from world wide category.But that will surely help me in getting visa extensions.my employer is filing perm in Oct so at that time i will go thru EB2 RIR route. Thanks for the input.

45 day letter arrived

AZ RIR/EB2
ETA Case: D-05227-XXXXX
Priority Date: 01/03/2005
45 Day Letter: Received about June 12, 2006

No response either from the DOL or DBEC

My company filed my labor from IL in November 2004. I did not get any response either from the DOL or DBEC ever since. I am not sure if they even got my application in the first case. My lawyer said that the labor department did not send the screen shot they generally send with the priority date information. He also said that it happens in a lot of cases and not to worry. I tried sending the email to DBEC requesting the screen shot (the one they use for labor proof for 7th year H1B extension) but no response there either. I still have 1.5 years left on my h1b. I am worried that if I come to know in the last 6 months that DOL never received my application I wont be able to renew my H1B application. Is there any other way to get the screen shot or I have to just wait for the DBEC to send me some correspondence hoping that they received my application....................:confused:

h1bpro, Can you please post your D-05-xxx-xxxx number with the last 4 digits xed out? Basically, I would like to know the day of the year (3 digits following 05) when DBEC entered your case data.

My PD is April 2004, case # D-05-196-xxxx, no news of a 45-day letter yet :mad:

h1bpro said:
All,

Just got email from my Attorney,
45 Day letter Received on 13 June 2006 and responded on 15 June 2006.

Thanks,

1104-IL said:
My company filed my labor from IL in November 2004. I did not get any response either from the DOL or DBEC ever since. I am not sure if they even got my application in the first case. My lawyer said that the labor department did not send the screen shot they generally send with the priority date information. He also said that it happens in a lot of cases and not to worry. I tried sending the email to DBEC requesting the screen shot (the one they use for labor proof for 7th year H1B extension) but no response there either. I still have 1.5 years left on my h1b. I am worried that if I come to know in the last 6 months that DOL never received my application I wont be able to renew my H1B application. Is there any other way to get the screen shot or I have to just wait for the DBEC to send me some correspondence hoping that they received my application....................:confused:

You have to insist with your lawyer to ask for the screen shot. Only the employer or the lawyer can ask for the screen shot. I underwent the same scenario.

additonal info

jewelhaque said:
Hi CSRINI1,

You are absolutely right, just one thing I would like you to clarify please, you said after labor approval he/she could apply I140 under EB2, I think once your LC got approved based on job position which was needed EB3 category, I am not sure you could apply I140 under EB2 category.

Thanks !!

Thanks for the input.My company has filed one more labor for me in Dec 2004 yet to generate 45 day letter .But the category is EB2 RIR this time.can i make use of that labor and apply for next stages concurrently ?It has not cleared state so can i expect a 45 day letter soon?Also anyone whose labor is still in state get 45 day letter?Any inputs.

Chocolate said:
Thanks for the input.My company has filed one more labor for me in Dec 2004 yet to generate 45 day letter .But the category is EB2 RIR this time.can i make use of that labor and apply for next stages concurrently ?It has not cleared state so can i expect a 45 day letter soon?Also anyone whose labor is still in state get 45 day letter?Any inputs.

i don't think PD is Dec04 for your country. so u cannot file 485 as of now(even if ur labor is cleared today), sorry.

additional info

csrini1 said:
i don't think PD is Dec04 for your country. so u cannot file 485 as of now(even if ur labor is cleared today), sorry.

thanks for your input.I am from rest of the world category so the dates are always current for me .I wanted to know whether any cases which didnt clear state have got 45 day letter and approval from dbec?i am more interested in this labor as its fied in EB2 category where i have a chance to file ead/ap along with 140/485 concurrently.any inputs.
are the dates in visa bulletin mean processing cases with received date of 140/485 or the cases with PD of the dates in bulletin.Any inputs.

My LC approved( CA-Nov 2004, DALLAS)

Hello,

Today, i got letter stating my LC has approved and certified from Dallas backlog elimination center. Finally first phase is over and still long way to go.

Priority Date: 02-Nov-2004, CA RIR EB3
My Case transferred to Dallas on 05/05/06
45-day letter recieved from Dallas - 05/11/06
Certified date: 06/16/2006

Thanks everyone and good luck to all of you.

Sri

Pegasus503 said:
My PD was 1,299 days ago...think I might throw a party tomorrow...

3 years, 7 months & 21 days...and still no sign of approval.

I can understand your pain. How hard FIFO can be!!

I am in the Same boat as You

CA_Man_In_Labor said:
h1bpro, Can you please post your D-05-xxx-xxxx number with the last 4 digits xed out? Basically, I would like to know the day of the year (3 digits following 05) when DBEC entered your case data.

My PD is April 2004, case # D-05-196-xxxx, no news of a 45-day letter yet :mad:

My PD is 23rd April 2004 D-05194-XXXXX filed from CA.Still no 45 day letter.
I hope we all get our 45 day letters and labors soon.

Chocolate said:
thanks for your input.I am from rest of the world category so the dates are always current for me .I wanted to know whether any cases which didnt clear state have got 45 day letter and approval from dbec?i am more interested in this labor as its fied in EB2 category where i have a chance to file ead/ap along with 140/485 concurrently.any inputs.
are the dates in visa bulletin mean processing cases with received date of 140/485 or the cases with PD of the dates in bulletin.Any inputs.

my case was eb2/rir which did not clear state, and i got 45 day letter in april 06 and approval in may 06. so yes, they are processing cases which never made out of state.

enqueued said:
my case was eb2/rir which did not clear state, and i got 45 day letter in april 06 and approval in may 06. so yes, they are processing cases which never made out of state.

Enqueued,
Can you share what was your PD?

Thanks..

-----
PD : 11.2003
45 d letter : 04.2006
Dallas DOL RIR

(EB2/3 does not matter for labor certification... )

LABOR_CA said:

Labor CA..

My employer recently said that they are seeing 45 d letter from D-DOL for all late 2003 and early 2004 timeframe.. your letter should be imminent

Additional info

enqueued said:

Thanks for your input
I asked for a screen shot in Dec 2005 for my original labor in May 2004.But i got the screen shot for the labor applied for me in Dec 2004. The screen shot said T-xxxxx-xxxxx.What does T mean mean, its still to generate 45 day letter or case data still to be entered in system?Any inputs.

puvathoor said:
Labor CA..

My employer recently said that they are seeing 45 d letter from D-DOL for all late 2003 and early 2004 timeframe.. your letter should be imminent

Yes, but at the same time we are also seeing late 2004 CA approvals (texmex just posted a Nov 2004 CA approval). My case number is close to labor_ca's (D-05-196-xxxxx). Looks like the cases the received from CA round about the 194th day or so are all sitting in some box! There is no pattern whatsoever.

You should contact your attorney immediately and request them to contact BEC, because BEC is planning to complete of generating and sending all 45 days letter by end of June, 2006. Your attorney can contact them any time and request them for the status, so you would know what is going on your case.

This is just from my experience.

LABOR_CA said:

We are with you...

Pegasus503 said:
My PD was 1,299 days ago...think I might throw a party tomorrow...

3 years, 7 months & 21 days...and still no sign of approval.

My PD is 1/28/2002...still waiting for 45 day letter. Don't worry we are together in this.