Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats!!

My case is close to yours D - 05192 - XXXXX but was filed as Traditional, are all case numbers processed close to eachother or there is no such sequence?
If yes, hopefully, I will receive some response from the BEC about my case soon.

Thanks.

karnish said:
Finally I got my Approval. My signature has all the details. Thanks a lot to all the guys who contributed to this forum. It kept me going.

Karnish

PERM to file will need 4 months of prep time

From ads and case prep 4 months of time is more than enough to file PERM, once filed, these days approvals are comming in three weeks and I-140 filing to approval in 1 month.

Is that a good reason for you to consider? You will get a 2006 PD. Once all those labor approvals land in i-140 Q there is no end to chaos.

And yes with I-140 approval on PERM case or with just PERM case you get 3yr to 1 yr extensions.

calabor said:
Questions for gurus out there:

How much time one gets if BEC rejects/issues NOID on a labor application?
Is there enuf time to file for PERM and pursue the BEC case parallely?
Can this be dragged for enuf time so that ppl on yearly extensions can once
again use the PERM aaplication for extension instead of the earlier BEC case?

Got 45 day letter

STATE CA
EB2 - Non RIR
PD - AUG 6 2004
RD - None
ETA Case Number D-05207-xxxxx
45-day letter: received June 2006
replied: June 2006

It appears that the DBEC is trying to send out all (including Non RIR) 45 days letter before end of June 2006.

How much longer from this point on ? :confused:

scatcat said:
From ads and case prep 4 months of time is more than enough to file PERM, once filed, these days approvals are comming in three weeks and I-140 filing to approval in 1 month.

Is that a good reason for you to consider? You will get a 2006 PD. Once all those labor approvals land in i-140 Q there is no end to chaos.

And yes with I-140 approval on PERM case or with just PERM case you get 3yr to 1 yr extensions.

thanks scatcat...although my question is about how long can one appeal a BEC denied labor....and in the meantime of appeal file a PERM.....if the appeal etc drag for > 1 yr ... just forget the BEC labor and use PERM for extensions.....

If the appeals and rebuttals process is < 1 yr .... its a good enuf reason

45 day letter

Got 45 day letter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATE WI
EB3 - RIR
PD - AUG 2 2004
RD - None
ETA Case Number D-05206-xxxxx
45-day letter: dated May 12, 2006
replied: May 29, 2006

hardcopy messup - would appreciate your help!

The folks on this board have been very helpful in the past, and I hope I can rely on your help again..
I had a pretty wierd messup happening with my case: The following is my case history:

Working for Company A : LC1 filed (this is the one that appears in my signature)
A gets acquired by B: LC2 filed
PERM becomes official: Co. B files PERM that uses PD of LC2. For some crazy reasons, PERM got denied, and Co. B filed for a request for reconsideration.

Several months later LC1 gets approved and HR/myself get notification (but NOT hardcopy) from DBEC about the same. I thought things are better now.., after all the LC pain suffered, I can move ahead..
But yesterday I learnt that the hardcopy of the LC sent by DBEC was not of LC1, but of LC2!, and that too they have used the case number of LC1 on the hardcopy of LC2. This is unbelievable!.. The craziest part is that LC2 should not even be considered on its own, since its being used by PERM application (see above for details).. Very disconcerting..

Do you know how I can proceed to correct this issue, how my attorney could fix these problems?.. Any help appreciated..

thanks!

Sample CRNL

I was looking for a sample of CRNL (Center Receipt Notification Letter), if any one knows please response. Thanks !

Got 45DL

Finally, 45 day letter arrived. Isn't it amazing that DOL did such a good job that after two years, simply saying "your case is not lost (yet)" would actually cheer me up :rolleyes:

Posting again - Gurus please respond if you have seen this

I am having to repost this message to see if there are people who have experienced this first hand... thanks for your time!

===================================
Has anyone been in a case where they responded to 45 DL and still got a Case Closure letter stating that the BEC did not get a response within due course of time...

While the lawyer is pursuing the matter - I would like to know from the experience of members and experts here. We responded within 48 hrs and also have the receipt etc.

Anxiously waiting - almost 5 years and no sign of labor - with tons of labor gone into all this already.
:mad:

peace4u said:
The folks on this board have been very helpful in the past, and I hope I can rely on your help again..
I had a pretty wierd messup happening with my case: The following is my case history:

Working for Company A : LC1 filed (this is the one that appears in my signature)
A gets acquired by B: LC2 filed
PERM becomes official: Co. B files PERM that uses PD of LC2. For some crazy reasons, PERM got denied, and Co. B filed for a request for reconsideration.

Several months later LC1 gets approved and HR/myself get notification (but NOT hardcopy) from DBEC about the same. I thought things are better now.., after all the LC pain suffered, I can move ahead..
But yesterday I learnt that the hardcopy of the LC sent by DBEC was not of LC1, but of LC2!, and that too they have used the case number of LC1 on the hardcopy of LC2. This is unbelievable!.. The craziest part is that LC2 should not even be considered on its own, since its being used by PERM application (see above for details).. Very disconcerting..

Do you know how I can proceed to correct this issue, how my attorney could fix these problems?.. Any help appreciated..

thanks!

it is a bit confusing still....even if LC1 is approved, how will u use it?
if u can uset it because of B acquiring A, then why B even filed LC2
Iinstead of reusing LC1)?
Did your position change when B grabbed A?

Generally speaking (specific cases aside) when B aquires A, it says it'll
sponsor/takeover immigration/H1 matters of A too. That way all immigration
stuff stays same except for probably employer name change etc. So generally
speaking LC1 was still valid for B.

ask attorney specifically how LC1 and LC2 were handled and indeed LC2 was
different rather than name change on LC1.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a shame

No, I have not seen anything like this before. Its a shame :(

calabor2001 said:
I am having to repost this message to see if there are people who have experienced this first hand... thanks for your time!

Has anyone been in a case where they responded to 45 DL and still got a Case Closure letter stating that the BEC did not get a response within due course of time...

While the lawyer is pursuing the matter - I would like to know from the experience of members and experts here. We responded within 48 hrs and also have the receipt etc.

Anxiously waiting - almost 5 years and no sign of labor - with tons of labor gone into all this already.

calabor2001 said:

there were many such cases reported on this very forum....
also follow "service center updates" and choose DOL related
links on immigration.com

Case closed twice .. DBEC says system error

Again for the second time DBEC closed my case in MAY2006.. Earlier to this my case was closed in 2005 due to non reciept of "45 day letter" and we got it reinstated in SEP2005. Again after 9 months with no progress DBEC closed the case once again due to same reason.. When attorney contacted DBEC, DBEC left us voice mail that this case is closing due to "system error"

This case was filed in APR2003 with RIR and EB2 cat.. No progress and still in zero state.. .any suggestion?

Has any one faced case closure TWICE??

Thanks in adv for reply
AnbFl

PD APR2003
Case No D-05011-153XX
EB2/RIR/
----------------------------------------------------

calabor2001 said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seriously thinking of going on a hunger-strike in front of DBEC's office and raising havoc. Just like Cindy Sheehan - I am positive this would mean something to someone. Damnit, I pay the fucking taxes, I have been a good law abiding person - and all am asking for is some consideration in taking a decision. I am not even saying give it to me... I am requesting - make up your fucking mind morons.

The problem is we are NOT doing anything collectively and bitching here (like me right now). We have got to get out on the street and do something about it. If there is enough interest - lets do a day of rallies all over the freaking place and see if something comes out of it. any takers???

AnbuFl said:
Again for the second time DBEC closed my case in MAY2006..
Earlier to this my case was closed in 2005 due to non reciept of "45 day letter" and we got it reinstated in SEP2005. Again after 9 months with no progress DBEC closed the case once again due to same reason.. When attorney contacted DBEC, DBEC left us voice mail that this case is closing due to "system error"

This case was filed in APR2003 with RIR and EB2 cat.. No progress and still in zero state.. .any suggestion?

Has any one faced case closure TWICE??

Thanks in adv for reply
AnbFl

PD APR2003
Case No D-05011-153XX
EB2/RIR/
----------------------------------------------------

Labor approved

It is now my turn to share the good news. After 4 yrs and 3 months of wait, I finally received my labor approval.
It seems that BEC is now going back and approving the left out cases.

=================================
STATE SWA: OK
EB2 or EB3: EB3
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 03/12/2002
RD - Regional receipt date: 02/27/2004
New BEC Case no.: D-04268-XXXXX
45-day letter Date received and replied: 02/10/2005

calabor2001 said:
I am seriously thinking of going on a hunger-strike in front of DBEC's office and raising havoc. Just like Cindy Sheehan - I am positive this would mean something to someone. Damnit, I pay the fucking taxes, I have been a good law abiding person - and all am asking for is some consideration in taking a decision. I am not even saying give it to me... I am requesting - make up your fucking mind morons.

The problem is we are NOT doing anything collectively and bitching here (like me right now). We have got to get out on the street and do something about it. If there is enough interest - lets do a day of rallies all over the freaking place and see if something comes out of it. any takers???

You're right CALabor. We are not united, and we stay in the air conditioned environs and post emails. Look at the hundreds of thousands Mexicans that came out to rally, and got their voice heard.

The point is, if you don't count, no one's going to come and dole the GC on you. You have to make yourself count - and emails unfortunately isn't the way to go.

It is sad that people's lives hang in a balance because the government just doesn't make up its mind.

45 Day letter Received and Responded

All,

Just got email from my Attorney,
45 Day letter Received on 13 June 2006 and responded on 15 June 2006.

Thanks,