Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

screen shot

can i send a screen shot e-mail even i am not in the 7th years h1-b to get my lc application status?
thank you!

Endeavour2003 said:
Hi All,

My lawyer notified me that they have received the certified copy of the LC today. :)

I was beginning to feel that I would never get to see this day. ( virtually choked with emotion after hearing the news ).

Two points:
1. I got the screen shot with no status field when I sent the request on 9/27.
So this strongly reinforces the theory that BEC screenshot with "No Status" / "Screen shot with no status field" means that the LC is certified.

2. If BEC had allowed me to see the status I might have applied my I-485 prior to the 9/30/05. Damm they did'nt!!!!!!....
In my particular case I might have anathor shot at this "Golden Window of Opportunity" as my wife not born in one of the retrogressed countries.
Let's see how things work out.

I wish all the forum members the best of luck & look forward to seeing you in the I-140 / I-485 forums.
Congrats Dude!

I wish your words come true. I also got a blank status on 27th Sep 2005.

Enjoy!

gouzai said:
can i send a screen shot e-mail even i am not in the 7th years h1-b to get my lc application status?
thank you!

I'd advise you ask your lawyer to send a request for screen shot for you.
It's my feeling that requests from the applicant return with empty status field while requests from lawyers return with status.

Also, send to both Philly and Dallas even tough your app is in Dallas. I got my screenshot from Philly and many other ppl did too.

Good luck,
GT

No 45 Day Letter

mali03 said:
:) Sounds like DBEC was processing May/June cases in september as so many with PD in June,03 already got their hard copies.
Que should be in somewhere July/August 2003 (at least) by now. :D

HOW COME I DIDNT GET THE 45 DAY LETTER YET MY PD IS IN MAY END 2004? AND MY CASE EVEN CLEARED STATE BEFORE IT WENT TO BEC. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
gmr said:
Hi vsaxena,
How can the Case Source be corrected? In my case it says "STATE" instead of "REGIONAL".

Thanks,
GMR

GMR,

I got the screen shot a few minutes back and the case source in it say STATE where as mine was REGIONAL. Incidentally my PD too is April 2003.

I emailed my lawyer. Awaiting her reply. Let me know what you plan to do. Will do the same once I hear from her.

Thanks

Wrong case source

Mine was transfered to regional, but screenshot shows state in case source field. I am also waiting for your answer. Please do post it public.

anyone in the same situation?

my co-worker 's situation, requested H1 screen shot a month ago and the case number starts with T-something .

and the employer release this information ,
get a proper case number D-05133-1XXXX

Her situation ,
Filing Date November 20 2001

Initial RIR , CA

Remanded to SWA CA 2003 August

Now Non-RIR ...

PD: SEP 2001 RIR EB-3,CA
RD: AUG 2002
Remand to SWA: JUN 2003
45days Letter : 09/09/05 & replied :09/11/05

Waitting~~~~~~~LC

to Immi24 (and others whose CASE SOURCE=STATE)

Hi immi24,
When I asked my attorney she said there is no way of correcting this, let us know
if your lawyer replies back to you, and also please let us know if your case gets approved in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
GMR

immi24 said:
GMR,

I got the screen shot a few minutes back and the case source in it say STATE where as mine was REGIONAL. Incidentally my PD too is April 2003.

I emailed my lawyer. Awaiting her reply. Let me know what you plan to do. Will do the same once I hear from her.

Thanks

mine is also same

I am also in same boat, If I am not wring all DOL Chicago Cases are showing up Case Source : State.
My Case is also moved to Region back in Dec'04 and my PD is 04/24/04

Any thoughts :confused:

immi24 said:
GMR,

Thanks

Now is the TIME to ACT!

I have posted two times in the past few days to give some ideas to the regulars in the forum to get a movement going. But I haven’t heard any feedback, and I so I am going to take the initiative to get this done myself.

While there are quite a few movements out there (Compete America etc.) there is nothing directly represented by the H1Bs waiting for their GC- who look for faster processing times and the availability of visa numbers. There is a group called Techworkers @ yahoo groups, but their focus is on mailing letters and calling up lawmakers.

As I have said before, all efforts are good efforts, however to get our voices heard we need to raise some serious money and effectively use a lobbying firm to represent us well. The Bush administration is serious to get out an Immigration bill, but their focus is on the status of illegal immigrants. Unless, we H1Bs get some proper representation, only an insignificant change to the EB visa numbers may be made. Immigration bills are not passed every year, and if we miss the boat on this then I guess I will be writing to y’all in 10 years.

So here is the action plan for which I need some volunteers:

(a) First we are going to get a website out. I need a few technical administrators - somebody with HTML, web based database, and querying, graphics, hosting, skills etc.
(b) Need an Accountant with non-profit experience.
(c) Need somebody who can help us get this non-profit registered.
(d) Need to get a reputable attorney to be on the board of directors and co-chair this non-profit. The attorney will also help us liaise with the lobbying firm. The attorney will gain significant exposure from this, for a good cause, including possibly some airtime on TV.
(e) Need a set of directors and somebody to chair this non-profit.

As we get this organized and get the volunteers together we will come up with a charter and put it up on the website. We are then going to use the website to raise some serious money, collect statistics and track information. They say there are about 300,000 backlog cases. Even if half of them contribute $20, you are looking at $3 million dollars. Other people, and organizations including your local grocery store should be inclined to contribute and raise that number. Any unused money will be contributed to a charitable organization of your choice.

The time to ACT is NOW, so that we can get our voices heard as the Bill is being reviewed.

Please respond to me at bluberry4all@yahoo.com (with the subject heading H1B) with your information and the role you would like to play so that we can get this moving.

They say the H1Bs represent a highly skilled workforce, and so lets prove that RIGHT. Else we probably do not deserve a GC.

Please paste this on other forums so that there is some visibility and people can volunteer.

Anyone PD Dec'2003 CA or any other state

Hello Guys....

Anyone PD Dec'2003 and recieved their 45 day letter???????

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

Is This True

rest_2004_free said:
That is fantastic news, I am in the same boat as you were earlier...case is closed found out through screen shot. I think since your case is in data review, it should be approved very soon. I see a ray of hope...

One thing please let us know what you have done to get that opened again?

IF YOU GET THE STATUS AS DATA REVIEW DOES THAT MEAN ITS NEAR TO CLEARING?
I NEVER GOT A 45 DAY LETTER .
PD 05/2004

Data Review means nothing

Chocolate said:
IF YOU GET THE STATUS AS DATA REVIEW DOES THAT MEAN ITS NEAR TO CLEARING?
I NEVER GOT A 45 DAY LETTER .
PD 05/2004

No it is not true. Data Review it is the almost the same like Incomplete. Most of SWA cases have Data Review and NO 45 DAY LETTERS.

it is normal

chinglun said:
my co-worker 's situation, requested H1 screen shot a month ago and the case number starts with T-something .

and the employer release this information ,
get a proper case number D-05133-1XXXX

Her situation ,
Filing Date November 20 2001

Initial RIR , CA

Remanded to SWA CA 2003 August

Now Non-RIR ...

When she got the screen shot, it showed case number starting with T. That means BEC just finished assigning a temporary case number to her case as they had yet finished entering all the required data for her case. Afterwards the lawyer got the case number starting with D after the entire case info had been entered into the system by BEC. So she should be fine...

I just received hard copy of my labor certification today
TX -EB3 -04/22/2003
45 Day letter replied Jan 25 -2005
Thanks,
The Optimist

LC aproval

Hi all,

My LC has been aproved on 10/04/2005.

PD 04/28/2003

RD 12/10/2003

45 day letter Jan 2005.

TX, EB2

Labor Certification Received

Hi All,

I am happy to inform you that finally after 3 yrs 4 Months waiting, my labor certification has been approved. Thanks to all and wishing everyone who is in the currently processing/waiting queue.

I want to say one thing, all we observed there is no FIFO strategy in approvals but let's hope everyone who are currently at BEC will get approvals, especially whose PD 2002, they will get very soon.

It seems to be they are re-visiting the PD 2002 cases and certifying the cases. Since all these days we are seeing the approvals for PD 2003 cases, now along with me one more colleague who’s PD May 2002 also got approval in this week.

Thanks to all for your support and sharing the info.

Thanks

LC approved

hi, every one. I am very happy :D to share this information with you all.My labour has been certyfied on 9/14/2005and it reached me yesterday-10/4/2005.
I would like to thank you all for giving all information in this forum.
special thanks to:-Icarus,gp111,justwatching,Zany_Brainy
Icarus, please give some information to all of these guys.they are waitng for your valuable informations. thanks.
wish you all good luck, and see you all in I-140 forum.
my details:-

PD: 4/14/2003, RIR,EB3,OHIO,
RD: 6/07/2004, Chicago
45 day letter-4/29/2005,replied 5/5/2005.
labour approved-9/14/2005
Hard copy received by me 10/4/2005. But my lawyer didnt receive it so far. He told that I would receive only after 60 days.
Jc_gc.