Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case Source: STATE

Did anyone with the Case Source: STATE ( by mistake or otherwise), after replaying to the 45-day letter, recieve the approval?

If so please post.

Thanks

CAPD02 said:
Hi All,

I am happy to inform you that finally after 3 yrs 4 Months waiting, my labor certification has been approved. Thanks to all and wishing everyone who is in the currently processing/waiting queue.

I want to say one thing, all we observed there is no FIFO strategy in approvals but let's hope everyone who are currently at BEC will get approvals, especially whose PD 2002, they will get very soon.

It seems to be they are re-visiting the PD 2002 cases and certifying the cases. Since all these days we are seeing the approvals for PD 2003 cases, now along with me one more colleague who’s PD May 2002 also got approval in this week.

Thanks to all for your support and sharing the info.

Thanks
Congrats dude,

I hope they really are re-visiting the 2002 cases.

Enjoy!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten through

While I want to thank everyone for their help and support and wish to congratulate everyone who is getting through - I am very frustrated with the fact that there are people, like me, waiting since 2001. :(

!@#$ these b!@#$@#$s at BECs. Good for nothing processes and their good only for je!@#ing leader.

What FIFO?

vsaxena said:
Congrats dude,

I hope they really are re-visiting the 2002 cases.

Enjoy!

How to get screen shot ?

My company has recieved 45 day notice and they replied on Aug 31st 2005.
Could someone answer my questions please

How can I get screen shot ?

Processing Date # Feb 13 2004 @ Chicago
ETA Case # D-05012-21***

How will retrogression affect YOU???

Hi everybody,
this post may seem a bit selfish, but I would like to know how many participants in these discussions are NOT from India,China, Phillipines or Mexico and in EB3 category...
Why?
Well, because I think that the retrogression for the "rest of the world" in this category is absolutely ridiculous!!! 4/2001....gee, I wonder how many people (from countries other than these four) with that PD are still waiting for the adjudication of their I-140/I-485's???

This could also be helpful for the applicants for the four most affected countries, because by doing some basic math, we could have a good guesstimate on how long we will have to wait.

Let's not despare and hope for the best!!!

contact

IS THEIR ANY TELEPHONE NUMBER OR CONTACT INFO APART FROM MAILING BEC TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CASES INSTEAD OF LAWYERS DOING IT(which we will never know about)

Case Source : STATE???

I am in the same boat.. Don't know why the Case Source in screen shot says STATE??? ( while my case was waiting in Chicago Regional since APR2004 )
----------------------------------
PD APR2003 ,
OH State approved my LC and transferred to Regional - Chicago in APR2004

Any Idea? does it have problem?

Thanks,
AnbFL

ajo2004 said:
I am also in same boat, If I am not wring all DOL Chicago Cases are showing up Case Source : State.
My Case is also moved to Region back in Dec'04 and my PD is 04/24/04

Any thoughts :confused:
Originally Posted by immi24
GMR,

I got the screen shot a few minutes back and the case source in it say STATE where as mine was REGIONAL. Incidentally my PD too is April 2003.

I emailed my lawyer. Awaiting her reply. Let me know what you plan to do. Will do the same once I hear from her.

Thanks

It seems like it is a problem, since BEC is processing Regional cases and will get to State once they are done with these.

I spoke to my lawyer again and convinced her that this is an issue. She said that she whould talk to BEC.. Let us see.

Will update once I hear anything..

AnbuFl said:
I am in the same boat.. Don't know why the Case Source in screen shot says STATE??? ( while my case was waiting in Chicago Regional since APR2004 )
PD APR2003 ,
OH State approved my LC and transferred to Regional - Chicago in APR2004

Any Idea? does it have problem?

Thanks,
AnbFL

Hi, I am one of these few outside IND, CHN, PHIL and MEX.
However the retrogression is going to affect "the rest of the world" too, in fact there is only a few months difference.

If we look into http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2631.html
for EB3, most of us in this forum:

Rest of the world -> 01MAR01
China -> 01MAY00
India -> 01JAN98
Mexico -> 01JAN01
Philippines-> 01MAR01

My PD is Dec-2004 and I am under traditional, not RIR like everybody else
in this forum, so hopefully by 2021 I'll be getting the GC.
:)

genemaster said:
Hi everybody,
this post may seem a bit selfish, but I would like to know how many participants in these discussions are NOT from India,China, Phillipines or Mexico and in EB3 category...
Why?
Well, because I think that the retrogression for the "rest of the world" in this category is absolutely ridiculous!!! 4/2001....gee, I wonder how many people (from countries other than these four) with that PD are still waiting for the adjudication of their I-140/I-485's???

This could also be helpful for the applicants for the four most affected countries, because by doing some basic math, we could have a good guesstimate on how long we will have to wait.

Let's not despare and hope for the best!!!

Wrong case source : state?

My lawyer said she has not heard of any problem reported to immigration lawyers' association concerning this issue. Anyhow, there is no procedures to make the screen-shot corrections. She is not worried about my case because at least I got the 45-day letter. I am not very happy for her words as she isn't going to do anything. What should we do?

PLease update if you have any solution from your attorney. thanks!!!

yes, DBEC sent out three copies. my employer and lawyer, both received the letter and I also received one at my home address. all on the same day
My PD is 5/27/03

gc_line said:
Quick question I received the the labor certification hard copy last Saturday 10/01/05 but my Lawyer has not yet received the Papers yet.

For those who have similar situation please tell me:
Did your lawyer received the Papers on the same day when you got them?
If not how many days difference was there?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
case Source: "State"

I had this same issue.

My case was withdrawn by BEC mistake and when it was reinstated, the Case Source got resetted back to "State". I am assuming it is a software glitch. It was "region" in my previous screen shot.

The case status never moved from "data review". My PD is 2003 feb. All my collegues with same PD got theit LC hard copy. Attorney is still trying to get the "state" issue corrected. But he says, the answer he got from BEC is that, it doesn't matter if the case source is "state" or "region".

But I dont think, it is correct. Gurus, any opinions?

immi24 said:
It seems like it is a problem, since BEC is processing Regional cases and will get to State once they are done with these.

I spoke to my lawyer again and convinced her that this is an issue. She said that she whould talk to BEC.. Let us see.

nanduca said:
I had this same issue.

My case was withdrawn by BEC mistake and when it was reinstated, the Case Source got resetted back to "State". I am assuming it is a software glitch. It was "region" in my previous screen shot.

The case status never moved from "data review". My PD is 2003 feb. All my collegues with same PD got theit LC hard copy. Attorney is still trying to get the "state" issue corrected. But he says, the answer he got from BEC is that, it doesn't matter if the case source is "state" or "region".

But I dont think, it is correct. Gurus, any opinions?

I would be first concerned about "data review". which means BEC didnt get the 45-day reply [at which point it goes to TR/RIR then final review and certified...]

In DBEC there isnt any case that was certified for "state". So it matters a lot in DBEC. In PBEC, its more or less FIFO, so shouldnt matter much.

Could someone explain how the Rest of the World scenario works...
If you are from a country from which there are not many applications are we still retrogressed back to 2001 with everyone from Rest of the World...
Thanks..

javiergf said:
Hi, I am one of these few outside IND, CHN, PHIL and MEX.
However the retrogression is going to affect "the rest of the world" too, in fact there is only a few months difference.

If we look into http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2631.html
for EB3, most of us in this forum:

Rest of the world -> 01MAR01
China -> 01MAY00
India -> 01JAN98
Mexico -> 01JAN01
Philippines-> 01MAR01

My PD is Dec-2004 and I am under traditional, not RIR like everybody else
in this forum, so hopefully by 2021 I'll be getting the GC.
:)

The below is my info.. Can any one give any prediction?
----Case Information----
ETA Case Number T-0513X-XXXXX
Processing Type: TR
Case Received Date: 08/15/2001
Processing Center: Dallas BEC
----Data Review----
Date Submitted: 05/16/2005

I haven't received 45 day letter notice or approval..

Will appreciate ur comments based on all ur experience.

hello2sam said:
The below is my info.. Can any one give any prediction?
----Case Information----
ETA Case Number T-0513X-XXXXX
Processing Type: TR
Case Received Date: 08/15/2001
Processing Center: Dallas BEC
----Data Review----
Date Submitted: 05/16/2005

I haven't received 45 day letter notice or approval..

Will appreciate ur comments based on all ur experience.

Nobody knows for sure, but if they move with current speed it may take several years to get approval of LC

Rest of the world...

That's my understanding, no matter if you are from France or Chile, just two mention two examples, you are retrogressed to 2001.
So basically the situation is the same, except for a few months difference to CHI, IND, PHI, MEX

It is very clear that the message from the US administration is that they just simple don't want more immigrants in this country, except doctors and nurses, period. It is basically impossible to remain in the same company for 6-7 years, exactly the same position and in the same city nowadays, specially in IT industry, even if you want it. The whole process is designed for the government and the lawyers lobby getting a lot of money while limiting to the maximum the number of immigrants.

bhatia said:
Could someone explain how the Rest of the World scenario works...
If you are from a country from which there are not many applications are we still retrogressed back to 2001 with everyone from Rest of the World...
Thanks..

Hi Guys,

I am silent viewer to this forum. I sent an email to the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center to find a status of my case. and got the following reply from them after a week.

Please note that this email address is to be used to request information for the purpose of indicating to USCIS that a permanent certification case is pending for those aliens who have H1B visas due to expire and require extension. Because of the volume of cases being processed at the Philadelphia Backlog Center, case status information can not be provided for other cases. Also note that replies to this message will not be acknowledged.

Thank you,

The Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
H-1B Visa Extension Information Team

U.S. Department of Labor
Division of Foreign Labor Certification
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

skali.

immi24 said:

are you sure state cases will only be processed once regional ones are completely done? I think once they enter all state based cases completely then it would (ideally) proceed with FIFO with respect to PD.

Enququed
PD 08/2003