Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

jxm0020 said:
Happy to report that I received my labor approval (hard copy).

My PD: 06/05/03

Thanks to all the GURU's and everyone's contribution to keep the forum active. Will see u guys soon in 140 queue.

:)

Congrats!! :)
Please post more details...See my signature for an example.
Thanks!

Details

TX SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+2 or BS+5)
SWA RD (PD): Jun 05, 2003
SWA NOF: None
SWA response sent: N/A
SWA sent to Dallas DOL:
45-Day BPC Letter Received: March 05
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: March 05
DAllas BPC Case # D-04320-XXXXX

Is this FIFO American Style?

Hard to do any prediction regarding when one will get the hardcopy.
Seeing hardcopies for PD Jan 2003 and Jun 2003 on the same day!!!!

Some of us who were holding high hoping for getting the LC when the PD reached their date don't know what to expect anymore as it is clearly not FIFO in all cases.....One day more.....6 days more.....6 months more.....LC Rejected?

What is the BEC hoping to achieve by this hush secret operation put the lives of so many in constant anguish.

Mine is not so bad I guess. There a few people in this forum with a PD of mid 2002. It must be a torture for them not knowing why they missed the BUS ( or bullock cart in the case of BEC ).

Let's wait & watch.

waitingforlca said:
Lc hard copy received today - PD - Jan 27,2003 - CA/RIR/EB3 from Texas BRC.

Last edited by a moderator:
reopen case

AnbuFl Gurus,

My Attorney sent a letter to reopen the case which was closed by DBEC in error. Also sent email to Crystal williams ( from the forum )

No response from DBEC in the past five weeks!

Please suggest
...if there any other way to reopen the case?
...Any DBEC phone number to contact?
...Does sending a letter/petion to senator help?

Thanks for your time...
AnbuFL

AnbuFL:
Today I got E-mail from HR to confirm that my case has been reopened. I guess he called the DBEC this morning. ASK your attorney/HR to call 214-237-9111.

jxm0020 said:
TX SWA, RIR, EB2 (MS+2 or BS+5)
SWA RD (PD): Jun 05, 2003
SWA NOF: None
SWA response sent: N/A
SWA sent to Dallas DOL:
45-Day BPC Letter Received: March 05
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: March 05
DAllas BPC Case # D-04320-XXXXX

Is your case State or Regional?

Labor Approved

Hi all,

I have been a silent observer of this forum all these days. My lawyer called me today and said that my labor is approved and so thought would share the news.

Details:
Priority date - May 8,2003
EB2/RIR/California

Also, I had requested for my screenshot last week a couple of times. Once I got the status as blank and the other time the case status field was missing. So those of you guys who got a screenshot with case status blank I assume your labor is certified.

One of my co-worker got his approval letter from Dallas BEC yesterday.

CA/EB2/RIR
ETA#: D-04307-xxxxx
PD: May 27, 2003
Approved: Sept 20, 2005
Hard Copy Sent: Sept 28, 2005
Hard Copy Received: Oct 01, 2005

Labor Approved

Received information from my lawyer that she has received the hard copy of the labor approval notice. I would like to thank all of you and especially ICARUS for the information provided on this forum. My details are given below;

PD:04/03/03
MI/RIR/EB3
45 day letter : March 2005
CASE CLOSED : Screen Shot August 4th 2005
CASE REOPENED : Screen shot STATUS: BLANK August 24th , 2005
Screen shot STATUS : DATA REVIEW August 26th, 2005
Screen shot STATUS : RIR August 31st, 2005
Screen shot STATUS : Certified September 21st, 2005
HARD COPY RECEIVED: October 3rd , 2005.

Thank you all once again.

ETA Case #

Could someone venture a guess as to how to calculate how many applications are in the queue ahead of an ETA# by given the ETA#'s of currently approved cases?

Thanks,
GT

PD: 10-30-2003
ETA#: D-05147-xxxxx
45-day ltr rcv'd: 6-8-05
Screen shot status: RIR

Labor Certified

Got labor certification letter today :)
Letter is dated Sept 10, post marked Sept 28, recieved on Oct 3 :rolleyes:

Details of my application in my signature.

Thanks to all of you.

kllatha said:
Hi all,

I have been a silent observer of this forum all these days. My lawyer called me today and said that my labor is approved and so thought would share the news.

Details:
Priority date - May 8,2003
EB2/RIR/California

Also, I had requested for my screenshot last week a couple of times. Once I got the status as blank and the other time the case status field was missing. So those of you guys who got a screenshot with case status blank I assume your labor is certified.

Congrats kllatha!

Please provide more details. See my signature for example. Thanks!

Case closure

I have received a reply back from Philly BEC within 4 hrs, saying my case is closed.

PD OH SESA July 2003
Chicago RD June 2004
Never received 45d letter

Although it went to regional it says "STATE", I applied in IT position but the occupation shows something else. What a screw up!

If anybody knows how to get it back to pending state please tell me. I need that pending to extend my H1 by Feb 2006. I can't expect all the other fields to be perfect but as long as it comes back to pending state I will be happy.

BEC is really eliminating backlog by closing cases!! Great progress to the upper management....

rest_2004_free said:
I have received a reply back from Philly BEC within 4 hrs, saying my case is closed.

PD OH SESA July 2003
Chicago RD June 2004

Although it went to regional it says "STATE", I applied in IT position but the occupation shows something else. What a screw up!

If anybody knows how to get it back to pending state please tell me. I need that pending to extend my H1 by Feb 2006. I can't expect all the other fields to be perfect but as long as it comes back to pending state I will be happy.

BEC is really eliminating backlog by closing cases!! Great progress to the upper management....

you lawyer needs to send them a request to reopen the case and also clear up your file so that it is correct. If you have not received the 45DL then he should also tell them that it was never received ... good luck and keep us posted !

Thanks

What method of communication works with BEC regarding reinstating closed cases?

When I reported case closure to attorney, he replied me back with a one liner saying he will try to contact them...

I really would like to know which method works with BEC so that I can recommend that to the attorney and expect some results. I did a search someone recommended calling them at 214-237-9111 ..is this a good number? Someone tried faxing enquiries that never worked....

MDwatch said:
you lawyer needs to send them a request to reopen the case and also clear up your file so that it is correct. If you have not received the 45DL then he should also tell them that it was never received ... good luck and keep us posted !

Pd - 2001 / Ca / Rir - 45 Dl Not Recd. - Anyone Else?

Hi - I wonder if there are any other people who have had case similar to mine. I am trying to figure out if I've really been unlucky - or if its just the typical govt. process. I'm still waiting to get my 45 DL.

Pd - 2001 / Ca / Rir - 45 Dl Not Recd.

Anyone else?

thanks

rest_2004_free said:

PD OH SESA July 2003
Chicago RD June 2004
Never received 45d letter

Did you get the screenshot withs status 'Closed' or you got a e-mail from them?

Thanks,

calabor2001: u r not alone

I am there with you, and so are a few others.
I was going to write or call to CA senators again this week.
Maybe you should do the same.
Regards,
Dgb

Writing to Senators? Is that a choice?

DGB - thanks for your response. AFAIK - there is no use of writing to senators, or govt. officials - for the application belongs to the company and the big corporate houses - like mine- do not want attention of such kind at all. The corporate immigration lawyers discourage employees to take these matters outside of company. Thoughts?

and again, thanks for sharing.

Days_go_by said:
I am there with you, and so are a few others.
I was going to write or call to CA senators again this week.
Maybe you should do the same.
Regards,
Dgb