Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

It was a screen shot...I think

I sent email to philly bec, I got a reply with a grey background....one of the last items in it was Case Status: Closed. I guess it is a screen shot. Please let me know your thoughts as well as what you recommend.

Thanks!

vsaxena said:
Did you get the screenshot withs status 'Closed' or you got a e-mail from them?

Thanks,

Good point, but do they(employers) take our case..

Good point, but do you genuinely think your(any body’s company) is taking this issue as serious and any action?? I seriously doubt they do (as being important and powerful stakeholders I haven’t seen any news that they even ‘talk’ about this issue – besides they may like this retrogression for many reasons..)

Or being a big company – can you influence your company to act on best of all our interests?

So I think we should encourage people taking this to anywhere it gets attention and may work!

calabor2001 said:
DGB - thanks for your response. AFAIK - there is no use of writing to senators, or govt. officials - for the application belongs to the company and the big corporate houses - like mine- do not want attention of such kind at all. The corporate immigration lawyers discourage employees to take these matters outside of company. Thoughts?

and again, thanks for sharing.

rest_2004_free said:
I sent email to philly bec, I got a reply with a grey background....one of the last items in it was Case Status: Closed. I guess it is a screen shot. Please let me know your thoughts as well as what you recommend.

Thanks!
rest_2004_free ,

Don't worry about it, Have your lawyer to contact BEC ASAP. i am sure once your lawyer will contact them you will get your LC withing 1-2 months, if your PD is in 2002 otherwise accorind to your PD.

when exactly did you get the screenshot?

thanks,

Approval Notice

My Employer and Attorney received LC copy yesterday. Recevied the screenshot on 20th September indicating Certified.The actual approval notice was dated September 13th. I have noticed lot of approvals for Missouri lately.
So fellow LaborSeekers from Missouri,Stay the course and Hold on, your day is approaching near.

PD - April 24th 2003
Missouri/RIR/EB3
Dallas BEC

Thanks VASAXENA

PD is 2003 July, screen shot was received yesterday evening and I asked for it yesterday morning.

Case Source and Occupation Title can also be corrected?

Also how would one get H1 extensions, would old receipt from State SWA be enough?

Thanks!

vsaxena said:
rest_2004_free ,

Don't worry about it, Have your lawyer to contact BEC ASAP. i am sure once your lawyer will contact them you will get your LC withing 1-2 months, if your PD is in 2002 otherwise accorind to your PD.

when exactly did you get the screenshot?

thanks,

processing

Victoria97 said:
One of my co-worker got his approval letter from Dallas BEC yesterday.

CA/EB2/RIR
ETA#: D-04307-xxxxx
PD: May 27, 2003
Approved: Sept 20, 2005
Hard Copy Sent: Sept 28, 2005
Hard Copy Received: Oct 01, 2005

DOES THIS MEAN THE PROCESSING IS NOW IN JUNE/JULY 2003?

HI VASAXENA,

WHere i have to request for Screen shots. Can you give me the e-mail id and what I have to wrote on that. I mean What I have to prove them.

Thanks
Vijay0101

Labor Certified!!

Got an unexpected call from my lawyer's office that they received the hard copy of my certified labor.
The letter is dated Sep 21. I havent seen the copy of ETA 750 yet.

My application is in EB3, so now starts the long haul for the next stages. I will file for 140 and wait for some miracle to happen. My lawyer clearly mentioned that if no new law is introduced or no changes are done, it will be more than 4-5 years to file 485..

rest_2004_free said:
PD is 2003 July, screen shot was received yesterday evening and I asked for it yesterday morning.

Case Source and Occupation Title can also be corrected?

Also how would one get H1 extensions, would old receipt from State SWA be enough?

Thanks!
Yes, These can be corrected.

old receipt from State SWA should be enough? My lawyer used it.

My Closed case is reopened today

Hi VPJ1943 and all other Friends,

Thanks to everyone!
My mistakenly closed case is re opened at Dallas BEC today. Also I got the screenshot for filing 7th year H1B.

---------------------------------
PD- APR2003
Case Source : State ( OHIO)
Case Status: Data Review
EB2/RIR
--------------------
Although my case was transferred to Regional in APR 2004, Don't know why the case Source says State.. Any Idea?

vpj1943 said:
AnbuFL:
Today I got E-mail from HR to confirm that my case has been reopened. I guess he called the DBEC this morning. ASK your attorney/HR to call 214-237-9111.

Last edited by a moderator:
DBEC was processing May/June cases in september!

Chocolate said:
DOES THIS MEAN THE PROCESSING IS NOW IN JUNE/JULY 2003?
:) Sounds like DBEC was processing May/June cases in september as so many with PD in June,03 already got their hard copies.
Que should be in somewhere July/August 2003 (at least) by now. :D

AnbuFl said:

Thanks to everyone!
My mistakenly closed case is re opened at Dallas BEC today. Also I got the screenshot for filing 7th year H1B.

PD- APR2003
EB2/RIR
--------------------
Although my case was transferred to Regional in APR 2004, Don't know why the case Source says State.. Any Idea?
Did you ask for screenshot or your lawyer did?

from which BEC you got the response and when?

Great news! Enjoy the moment

That is fantastic news, I am in the same boat as you were earlier...case is closed found out through screen shot. I think since your case is in data review, it should be approved very soon. I see a ray of hope...

One thing please let us know what you have done to get that opened again?

AnbuFl said:

Thanks to everyone!

PD- APR2003
EB2/RIR
--------------------

LC Certified: Hard Copy Received

Hi All,

My employer and attorney have received the certified labor copies yesterday/today. :)

My PD is Apr 17 2003 and screen shot said certified last Monday. Final Determination letter is dated Sep 8 2005.

Good luck to all the guys who are in this infinite wait for the GC. I hope all of you will hear the sweet news (may not be as sweet since the wait for future stages, but atleast the wait for LC will be over).

:D Thanks to GP111, mnhrdc, Icarus and all the users for the invaluable information over the past few months which has atleast eased this LC wait a little bit.

LC Certified at last

Hi All,

My lawyer notified me that they have received the certified copy of the LC today. :)

I was beginning to feel that I would never get to see this day. ( virtually choked with emotion after hearing the news ).

Two points:
1. I got the screen shot with no status field when I sent the request on 9/27.
So this strongly reinforces the theory that BEC screenshot with "No Status" / "Screen shot with no status field" means that the LC is certified.

2. If BEC had allowed me to see the status I might have applied my I-485 prior to the 9/30/05. Damm they did'nt!!!!!!....
In my particular case I might have anathor shot at this "Golden Window of Opportunity" as my wife not born in one of the retrogressed countries.
Let's see how things work out.

I wish all the forum members the best of luck & look forward to seeing you in the I-140 / I-485 forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
to vsaxena

Hi vsaxena,
How can the Case Source be corrected? In my case it says "STATE" instead of "REGIONAL".

Thanks,
GMR

vsaxena said:
Yes, These can be corrected.

old receipt from State SWA should be enough? My lawyer used it.

damn it. these system is going to see us all become grand parents before we receive GCs.
3 years in labor approval + 5 years before we can even file 485 and then more till we see that hara patta.
told my american friends not to vote for Bush, but they did it anyways. :(
:drunk: