Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Received Hard Copy

I got the magic letter in my mailbox today. :)
It shows that Labor was certified on July 5th 2005.

PD: NOV-2002
EB2/RIR/CA

Lawyer already filed 485, 140, EAD & AP based on the email screen shot on Sept. 28th 2005.

Good Luck to All !!!!

June 2003 approvals

Three of my friends with PD June 03 got approval mail on Friday. All RIR cases filed on same date from same company. Other details not available.

GCPD0102 said:
Three of my friends with PD June 03 got approval mail on Friday. All RIR cases filed on same date from same company. Other details not available.

If possible, can you please post additional details when available with regards to these cases, particularly approval date. Also read about one more approval for PD June '03 in this forum. This would help to make a wild guess on what PD's are currently being worked on.

info

gc_line said:
I got the magic letter in my mailbox today. :)
It shows that Labor was certified on July 5th 2005.

PD: NOV-2002
EB2/RIR/CA

Lawyer already filed 485, 140, EAD & AP based on the email screen shot on Sept. 28th 2005.

Good Luck to All !!!!

can people with EB2 RIR get AP and EAD after filing for 140/485 or after 485 approval ?

Are all these cases from Dallas region?

GCPD0102 said:

Chocolate said:
can people with EB2 RIR get AP and EAD after filing for 140/485 or after 485 approval ?

You can get EAD/AP after applying for I-485. You can apply for this, while applying for I485.

After 485 Approval, they is no need for this, as you will get your official Green Card.

H1b Stamping 7th Year

I do know the following question does not pertain to this forum and also know that lot of people in this forum are effected by the same issue which I am facing, i.e going to India for a visit in seventh year while labour is pending in BEC.
Is there a way to ask US Government to start the visa stamping in US it self just like the St Louis center which we used to have previously?

Thanks for your time.

EAD & AP

You suppose to file for the above when filing your 140/485 ,So now you will have to file those ASAP to get the above , normally it takes approx 30-60 dys to get approved .

Ash

Chocolate said:

gp111 please help

gp111 said:
Yeah, That Qualifies your LC as EB-2
GP111
Can you give me some advise?My PD was august 2002 RIR,Ca and for some stupid reason,it was sent to PHili BECwho is still trying to process April 2001.Not even one Ca case has been picked up so far since they start from May 2002 probably.
Is there something that I can do since I did not ask to go to stupid Phili BEC in the first place.In the govt website, they list California cases to have moved to Dallas and not Philli.
Please help. :confused:

Approval

Hi All,
I have been a silent reader of this Forum. My husbands approval notice come in mail on Friday 30th (What an irony).
The approval date was mentioned as Sep17th. We had no way of knowing as inspite of sending mails to the Center never got a reply.
Now begins another endless wait on other Stages.
Anyway I just wanted to update so that people know where the queue is

State : Missouri
Month of Filing with the State :May 2003
Month of Moved to Regionla :May 2004
45 day letter recieved in August 2005
Approval Date : Sep 17th.(Strange that was a Saturday)

All the best to you all

Thanks again for all the valuable information

Last edited by a moderator:
HeightofBLuck said:
Hi All,
I have been a silent reader of this Forum. My husbands approval notice come in mail on Friday 30th (What an irony).
The approval date was mentioned as Sep17th. We had no way of knowing as inspite of sending mails to the Center never got a reply.

All the best to you all

Yes. It is bad luck. If they had only replied via the screenshot, your fortunes wuld have dramatically changed. Congrats anyway for the LC approval. You (husband) have at least cleared the first hurdle.

It does appear that the approval queue has moved to May / June 2003 now.

My attorney got the hard copy of the approval today. Thanks SFMARS and everybody!

Reopening case BEC closed in error

Gurus,

My Attorney sent a letter to reopen the case which was closed by DBEC in error. Also sent email to Crystal williams ( from the forum )

No response from DBEC in the past five weeks!

Please suggest
...if there any other way to reopen the case?
...Any DBEC phone number to contact?
...Does sending a letter/petion to senator help?

Thanks for your time...
AnbuFL

Could you share the exact PD (which day in May) of your husbands LC with us?
Thanks

HeightofBLuck said:
Hi All,

All the best to you all

spicensour said:
GP111
Can you give me some advise?My PD was august 2002 RIR,Ca and for some stupid reason,it was sent to PHili BECwho is still trying to process April 2001.Not even one Ca case has been picked up so far since they start from May 2002 probably.
Is there something that I can do since I did not ask to go to stupid Phili BEC in the first place.In the govt website, they list California cases to have moved to Dallas and not Philli.
Please help. :confused:

We can't do much to force Philly BPC. Also 10K SF Regional Cases went to Philly & other 10K to Dallas. The DOL web site you are reffering is for SWA cases where 100% of CA SWA cases went to Dallas.

Also if you are EB-3, (or EB-2 from India/China) no advantage of getting LC anytime soon as the PD retrogression (for I-485 filing) has been gone all the way to 1998/1999.

Nothing much we can do but wait & watch.

Hi,
So far has anyones case, where the Screen shot said Case Source="STATE", got the labor approved? please post. This will help us understand how cases like mine (which went to Regional but case source=STATE) will be handled

Thanks,
GMR

To Gp111

GP111,

What could be the reason why I didn’t hear anything about my case?

Two of my co-workers already got their approval with same PD in early Aug. I asked my lawyer to re-send the response to 45 day letter and she did resend on 2nd Sep. My lawyer is not ready to call.

What can I do? What are my options?

Thanks,

Approved

Happy to report that I received my labor approval (hard copy).

My PD: 06/05/03

Thanks to all the GURU's and everyone's contribution to keep the forum active. Will see u guys soon in 140 queue.

:)