Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

congrats kaiser malek,
Wht is ur PD Apr 22 or Apr 04.
--MC

kaiser malek said:
Hi everyone:

I have been a silent observer of this forum and thread. Although, I have been reading all the posts and comments regularly. I'd like to finally say thank you for all the insights and information. I just received my LC certification letter in the mail today (both my lawyer and employer got it). Here are my details:

Priority Date: 04/22/2003
RIR-TEXAS EB3
ETA Case# D-04275-XXXXX
45-Day letter: 12/23/2004
LC Approval Date: Sept 12, 2005
Letter Received: Sept 30, 2005.

Well, now i guess i'll cu guys in the 140 and 485 forums. I talked to my lawyer about consular processing, but she advised against it saying that it's one and the same due to the visa quota restrictions. Any insights into this?

Thanks.

vgans said:
:mad:
My labor cleared CA SWA and reached SFO DOL in Dec 2004 (RIR PD: 12/2003) from where the case went to DBEC. But after reading your posts, I asked for the screen shot and found that my case source is also "STATE".

:confused:

Will our cases be considered as havoing passed the State Level? My concern is that right now they are processing cases that were in the Regional Offices previously?

We won't know until DBEC RIR processing reaches 12/2003 and we don't hear anything. I am crossing my fingers and praying.

God Bless and Hang in there.

I fully share your concern. However, I hope that the application package has all documents showing that it has passed state. The processing officer should be able to quickly determine that and proceed to the next steps.

God Bless You too, it's a long way but companions make it bearable.

CA/RIR/EB3-PD - JAN 27th, 2003.

Any one else around this date from CA/RIR/EB3 did not receive the hard copy yet. Screen shot says certified for me.

simple question

:confused: My PD is May 2004.. I am EB3
Suppose that in 2007 the visa bulletin says July 2004 for me... can I fill then my i-485 or I need to wait until it says "C" :rolleyes:
I know it's a simple question but I do not want to be confused in this...
If you know how is this working please let me know.
Thanks... :D

you will be fine

As per my understnading.
if in Oct 2007, it says Oct 2004 and ur PD is before oct 2004 you can file.
C is for current, that means anyone can file at that time.
I must say you are an optimist, expecting 2004 to be able to file in 2007. Did u mean 2017 by any chance?

June 03 Approval

I've been a daily follower of this forum for a pretty long time. I received an approval notice for my LC in the mail today and wanted to share the news. With all the visa "shortages", I guess I'll be a long timer on the next stage forums (besides maintaining my daily visit to this one of course). My details are as follows:

PD: June 03
State: Texas
Category: EB3
45-day letter: Jan 05
Date on mail: 27 Sept 05

I'm really amazed by the amount of information I found here... I would like to thank all who add value (or fun) to the forum! It's been a very bumpy ride (and it looks like there is still a long way to follow), but it helps a lot to read other people's situations, which make the journey much "smoother".

Best wishes to everybody!

Labor Cert Approved

Hi all,

Finally I am certified. But due to mishandling of my attorney(Sheela Murthy) I missed my chnace to file 485 before Oct1. I am chnaging my attorney and will file for 140.

PD: March 20, 2003
Cat: EB2
California

Hi EE-TX and ICARUS

Are you sure your PD is June 03. I hope its not RD?
If it is I am happy because if you got the letter of approval with PD of June 03 means Analyze que should be in end of june or July of 2003.
Kindly confirm your PD and Date will be grate too.
Hey ICARUS where are you maan? Kindly let us know where is the que right now?

Confirm

Can u please re confirm your PD...M I reading it correct June'o3???

Thanks!

EE-TX said:
I've been a daily follower of this forum for a pretty long time. I received an approval notice for my LC in the mail today and wanted to share the news. With all the visa "shortages", I guess I'll be a long timer on the next stage forums (besides maintaining my daily visit to this one of course). My details are as follows:

PD: June 03
State: Texas
Category: EB3
45-day letter: Jan 05
Date on mail: 27 Sept 05

I'm really amazed by the amount of information I found here... I would like to thank all who add value (or fun) to the forum! It's been a very bumpy ride (and it looks like there is still a long way to follow), but it helps a lot to read other people's situations, which make the journey much "smoother".

Best wishes to everybody!

dolly09 said:
Can u please re confirm your PD...M I reading it correct June'o3???

Thanks!

Yes, I was surprised too. My PD (not RD) is end of June 03, so I was expecting the approval (or at least something) by the end of Oct or so. And, no, mine is not a special handling case... According to the company attorney, they've been receiving approvals lately that followed 45-day letter response date FIFO.

wow !!

EE-TX said:
Yes, I was surprised too. My PD (not RD) is end of June 03, so I was expecting the approval (or at least something) by the end of Oct or so. And, no, mine is not a special handling case... According to the company attorney, they've been receiving approvals lately that followed 45-day letter response date FIFO.

Congrats ! EE-TX. It seems queue jumped from april to june !!
is there any approval with PD May 2003 around here (including silent observers:) ?

EE-TX said:

EE-TX , can you please share first 5 digits of your ETA and the day of PD (
day june 03) ? Thanks.

texas swa cases are lucky

ss_2004 said:
Congrats ! EE-TX. It seems queue jumped from april to june !!
is there any approval with PD May 2003 around here (including silent observers:) ?

i think texas sesa cases like EE-TX are lucky to be processed so quiickly since (by dol policy) it seems that dallas entered entered swa cases for their own state pretty early; his 45 day letter was received earlier this year. There are sesa cases from other states like mine (WA) with PD feb and march 03 with not even a 45 day letter. Anyway, its all fair in this process, as long as they establish true FIFO after entering all the cases.

its not about state. Its about wether you are RIR or regular.

enqueued said:
i think texas sesa cases like EE-TX are lucky to be processed so quiickly since (by dol policy) it seems that dallas entered entered swa cases for their own state pretty early; his 45 day letter was received earlier this year. There are sesa cases from other states like mine (WA) with PD feb and march 03 with not even a 45 day letter. Anyway, its all fair in this process, as long as they establish true FIFO after entering all the cases.

enqueued said:
i think texas sesa cases like EE-TX .

EE-TX has not mentioned it's a sesa case !!
My understanding from this forum is BEC has not started processing of sesa cases yet .

texancanadian said:
its not about state. Its about wether you are RIR or regular.
I think I mistook EE-TX as a sesa case. and i was comparing it to WA sesa RIR cases which do not have a 45 day letter for pd early 2003.

ss_2004 said:
EE-TX has not mentioned it's a sesa case !!
My understanding from this forum is BEC has not started processing of sesa cases yet .

yes, it must be a regional case. looks like very (very) few sesa cases are even in the system completely.

Congratulations!!!! LC_Ki_Kahaani

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Just got a call from my attorney's office. They have received the hard copy of my LC in mail today.

I am grateful to all of you for your willingness to help and support by providing useful information and motivation.

Does anyone know how much is the fee for filing I-140?

Congratulations!!!!

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker New Fee:$190

Last edited by a moderator: