Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

raji12 said:
Dull in Dallas,
Please don't worry, my PD is 06/12/2002 and I replied to 45 day letter way back, but my status is still RIR. I don't know why they are approving Jan/Feb '03 cases left and right, but not concerned about cases that have much earlier PD.
I hope someone takes a look into it soon...
:rolleyes:

Hey,

Atleast all of you know the status. Mine is so bad, there is no reply for my status request. So I don't know whether it is DataReview/RIR/Certified/Closed.

Details:
CA-RIR-EB2
PD: June 2002
45 days letter replied: Jan 05

I got the following information from an e-mail forwarded to me by my lawyer.
My company is applying for my 7th year extension. Aug 25, my lawyer (assistant) sent an e-mail (I can't see the "to" information) to request for screenshot and got a response in 3 hours The e-mail format:
SUBJECT OF E-MAIL: Request for Proof of Pending Application (ETA 750)
Employer: <employer name>
Alien: <my name>
Priority Date: 3/05/2003
State Filed: California
ETA Case Number: D-0428X-1XXXX

The screenshot shows:
Processing Type: RIR
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination
Case Received Date: 10/12/2004
Case Status: Final Review
Under "Data Review"
Data Submitted: 08/18/2005
Correction Letter Generated: 12/22/2004
Correction Letter Printed: 12/22/2004
Correction Options Returned: 01/03/2005

I think I am EB2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate your reply, but I'm still not on the 7th year extension. Likewise, can I still send the request thru that e-mail address?

My details are:
CA-RIR
PD : March 30, 2004

chloekyle said:
Appreciate your reply, but I'm still not on the 7th year extension. Likewise, can I still send the request thru that e-mail address?

My details are:
CA-RIR

Even, if you arenot going to be on the 7th year extension, you can try and see what response you may get. If you check this board, you will also see a similar email-id for the Dallas BRC. send an email request to that email-id also.

CAPD02 said:
Hey,

Atleast all of you know the status. Mine is so bad, there is no reply for my status request. So I don't know whether it is DataReview/RIR/Certified/Closed.

Details:
CA-RIR-EB2
PD: June 2002
45 days letter replied: Jan 05
Hi,

did you try Philly BEC, i am sure they will reply!

Padosan said:
Icarus, The Savior

Pleeeease provide update on the RIR queue ~~!!~~
Icarus,
Last time u did not update for 3 weeks the queue moved from mid dec to mid jan. Looks like the processing is slowing down. The Dallas BEC cleared less than 10k cases so far (was around 5k for the july 4th weekend). The processing started around mid march. Approximating this is coming close to
2 1/2 applications (certified) per analyst per day. This is much lower than the 4 mentioned earlier. Looks vey bleak. Hope they pick up again.
--MC

Question for all u LC Gurus especially Iracus:
Can you fill a PERM application if ur RIR application is pending in Backlog Center.
Also my PD is 05/2004 RIR
The screen shot I got says TR does that matter.Screen shots can be erroneous.
Khuda hafiz
Gopinath Babu

Questions for Icarus

Icarus said:
It may not be as desperate as it seems....Although he is the head of the DOL contingent responsible for Certifying applications at the Dallas BEC, he is not the one responsible for processing of applications from transfer to RIR/TR. Once these processes have been completed, applications are sent to CO's in the office to review and certify/deny based upon the application's particulars.

Icarus,

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. My 45 day letter went the employer's old address, fortunately we received it before the deadline. While responding to the letter my employer included a note with the new address. My attorney also says that they informed BEC of the address change. It was in Mar 05 and no further info so far. Do you think I have to send the email to bec again with a new address or they already would have taken care of it.

2. Do you have any recent statistical data on the number of cases approved, final review etc in the case of RIR/TR cases and the queue status

FYI: My case is Traditional

I appreciate your reply and Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
update

Icarus said:
Right now it's running about 8-10% instead of the 20-30% originally hypothecized by DOL prior to the contract with Exceed

Icarus, we are all waiting for your information on the latest trend in the 'Q' .please update.your last update was 8/21/05. please show some light for all of us.
thank you,
Jc_gc

skganji said:
Jnpr,
My attorney was hired by my company. He is an American attorney. He is little bit reluctant to investigate this problem.
I don't know how to convince him that it could be a typing error ,that the PD on the snap-shot isn't the same as the PD on the Recieved Letter sent from SWA.
Unless, I am 100 % sure that both should be same, I am not going to request him to investigate this problem. If he is an Indian Attorney , I would have requested him.
For my observation/understanding, PD on screenshot or in your file with DBEC is everything you have now.
Your name is in a Dallas database sorted by PD. FIFO by PD is applied if you are in the queue---if you are not in process queue your case will be touched after the end of queue.

Because your case is at Dallas now, all your record before Dallas means nothing now unless you correct it. If Dallas says your case is closed then your case is closed. Your right is to fight and correct it, like many others who reopened case after being closed. Some people even considered congressional inquiry for PD because PD is very important.

Good luck!

chloekyle said:

My details are:
CA-RIR

I asked for the status instead of 6-year extension, and got a reply.

Raji12 & Dull in Dallas

I have similar PD but Status is still "RIR". One of the question is what's "Case Source" showing in your screen? Mine is "State", but I am pretty sure that my case is sent to regional office and it is transfered from regional office to BEC. Did the analyst make mistake when they input my record so it cause the delay??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

raji12 said:
Dull in Dallas,
Please don't worry, my PD is 06/12/2002 and I replied to 45 day letter way back, but my status is still RIR. I don't know why they are approving Jan/Feb '03 cases left and right, but not concerned about cases that have much earlier PD.
I hope someone takes a look into it soon...
:rolleyes:

What's happening to my case

My PD is June 2002. When I requested the screenshot it shows 'RIR'.
I see many approvals from 2003. Any idea what is happening at BEC. Please advice. Your input is vary valuable to me.My case was sent to Dallas BEC from california-SFO

Screen Shot Prevailing Wage is less than Rate of Pay

Hi All,

I just received the screen shot from PBRC.My Prevailing Wage is less than Rate of Pay by $2500.Is it o.k ?

Also case source : region
what does it mean(case source =region)

status=RIR
What doe it mean.

I will appriciate your response.

Thanks,
kuks

Certified per BEC email reply

Hello all,
My LC has been certified according to the email reply. I emailed PBEC asking for the status (did not mention 7yr extension etc). I gave my employer's name and address, my name and address, case number, state and priority date.

MI-EB2-TR
PD - 12/26/2000
State (MI) Approval: 09/2003
Dallas BEC 45 day letter - 04/2005
LC Approval: 09/08/2005 (status shows certified per email reply received today)

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you soon in the I-140/485 threads!

kn12_2000

Regarding The Federal Labor Status(dallas Center)

Hi All,

Please Help me .

i have applied for GC in RIR category on june 16 2003.
i have got my state approved on jan 6 2004.
i have got a 45 day letter in jan 2005 .
i have sent that letter in feb 2005.
how can i know the status of my federal labor.

thanks
bunny

Case source

erto said:
I have similar PD but Status is still "RIR". One of the question is what's "Case Source" showing in your screen? Mine is "State", but I am pretty sure that my case is sent to regional office and it is transfered from regional office to BEC. Did the analyst make mistake when they input my record so it cause the delay??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

My case source shows as 'Region'.

chloekyle said:
Hi,

Can anyone teach me how to request or get a status of my LC application? Is there a specific format? To what e-mail address should I send the request.

Thank you and appreciate your reply!

Chloekyle, please let us know if you send a request and if your request gets an answer. I am in exactly the same boat as you. Same state, same date, also RIR, not on 7 year yet. All I have is state PD.

My other concern is that my lawyer moved around Christmas 2004 which means the post office will stop forwarding mail around Christmas 2005 and BEC might (will?) take longer than that and I have little hope that the BEC will be aware of address change. Does anyone know how to update that info??

Thanks,
GB

One of my friend whose PD is Jan'03 who got labor approved is planning to go back home , as he is in 8th year h1b already and feels that the retrogress would not allow 485 filing atleast till october 06 even after quota opens in oct 05.
Is there any way to search for companies having EB2 preapproved labor ?