Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Email address

I want to send an email to Dallas BC, regarding the status of my case.

Anyone knows email address?

My employer is too busy to send an email, can I send an email?

Case Received Date and Priority Date Same !!.

I am still confused about these 2 dates being same for some of the cases I noticed on this board. I believe they both shouldn't be the same because priority date is the date assigned by the SWA. Received Date should be assigned later by Data entry people at BRC.
Why are they same for some cases ?. Is it a problem that needs to be fixed ?. I have requested my attorney to work on this problem. If any body has a similar problem can they share their experiences and ideas ?
Below are some examples of this problem.

ETA Case Number: D-05220-91***
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: *****
Case Received Date: 02/13/2004
Case Status: Data Review
Priority Date: 02/13/2004

ETA Case Number: T-05174-82***
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: *****
Case Received Date: 07/23/2002
Case Status: Incomplete
Priority Date: 07/23/2002
Case Source: State
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

ETA Case # : T-05192-10XXX.
Priority Date : 07/11/2005.
Processing Type : TR
Case Source : State
Case Status : Incomplete.
Case Received Date : 07/11/2005.
Processing center : Dallas Backlog elimination Center.

Hi,
1. My employer & attorney did not receive any 45 day letter and the case is closed in Dallas BEC. My attorney & employer sent a letter to reinstate the closed case.. you mention your case was CLOSED. did you face similar problem? Is your case Re Opened? Appreciate your reply

Thanks,
AnbuFL

kcnagaraju said:
VB1,
I am in the same boat like you. I have not received 45 day letter and there are tons of applicants are having the same problem.

When I checked the status a month back it was "CLOSED". So, I am in touch with my attorney and she says, still the case is opened. But not sure, when they will get to these. I hope, they will approve without asking any 45 day letter soon :(

its sad

i sent an e-mail to back log centers both of them for labor status for my 7th year extension .then got a reply from philly backlog center even tho my case is in dallas backlog center that the case is under data review the lawyer hasnt got any 45day letter.my PD is XX/05/2004.

LC Approved !!!!

I have been a silent observer in this forum. I have received a hard copy of my LC approval on Aug 30. I am for ever indebted to Icarus and gp1111 for their updates. Good luck to all. Just hang in there ....

Here are my details

RIR/EB2/CA
PD : 11/2002
RD : 11/2003
New Case # : D-04320-0XXXX
LC Status : Approved on July 1, Hard Copy Received on Aug 30

LC approved

Hi All,
My employer received my LC approval(Hard copy) today.
PD: JAN 2003, MI, RIR/EB3
Moved to Chicago in Feb 2004
45DL in Feb 2005
Approval received on Sep 08 2005

Thank you all for sharing the info here and Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats gcgoingon3years,
quickly go ahead and file ur 140/485. U never know what is in the next VISA bulletin.
--MC
gcgoingon3years said:
I have been a silent observer in this forum. I have received a hard copy of my LC approval on Aug 30. I am for ever indebted to Icarus and gp1111 for their updates. Good luck to all. Just hang in there ....

Here are my details

RIR/EB2/CA
PD : 11/2002
RD : 11/2003
New Case # : D-04320-0XXXX
LC Status : Approved on July 1, Hard Copy Received on Aug 30

congrats makgc,
All the best.
--MC
makgc said:
Hi All,
45DL in Feb 2005

Thank you all for sharing the info here..

Case Source

gmr,

Is you case RIR or TR? According to Iracus, "State" means the case was transfered from State SWA instead of the regional office. And currently analysts take "Regionl" case as their first priority. So if our case were input mistakenly it would cause a big delay. I have send a email to my attory and wait for the response. You could ask your attorney as well.....Let us know... :confused: :confused: :confused:

gmr said:
Hi erto,
Even for my case the "Case Source" says State, even though I'm pretty sure it made to the regional. I'm not sure if it would cause any problem
and what is the process for rectifying it. Let me know if you come across any information related to this issue

Thanks,
gmr

what is ur exact pd makgc?

makgc said:
Hi All,
45DL in Feb 2005

Thank you all for sharing the info here and Good luck to all.

hi, could u tell us what is your exact pd??? thanks.

Another LC - Certified

I too have been a silent observer of this forum, just today received copy of DOL Final determination letter. :D

Details as follows:

RIR - Dallas
TWC Approved – Aug 2002
New ETA case Number - D-04275-XXXXX
Date of Acceptance for processing - Dec 2002
45 Day Letter Received – Dec 2004
45 Day Letter Responded – Jan 2005
Current LC Status - Certified
Final Determination Letter Dated - Aug 02 2005
Final Determination Letter Received - Sep 8 2005

Need some advice

In order to get faster results, is it better to file I-140 and I-485 concurrently or seperately?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Komal

How to find the status of Labor

Guys,

How can find the status of my labor directly from DOL? Do we have any email ID or phone message system? If so, please provide me.

Thanks in advance.

Gany..

PD 9/10/2002
RD: 2/13/2003
45 day letter replied 1/7/2005

case#
D-04267-06xxx

capd02,
I sent the email yesterday morning and had a reply from PBEC within two hours. I just asked for the status of the labor petition.

CAPD02 said:
Hi KomalK and kn12_2000

How long it took to get the reply from PBEC after you sent a email?

Thanks

Ken12_2000

Did you receive case status details from PBEC? Wondering! Is that the case with Dallas. Actually, I got a Auto Response saying they can not provide case status and I should contact through either employer or attorney. Please let me know if you contacted your self or through your company/attorney.

Thanks,
Gany

For KomalK and kn12_2000 | Inquiry request sample

Dear KomalK and kn12_2000 -

Can you one of you please share the format of your email request to the BEC? This will help us tremendously and ensure that we too get quick/accurate responses like yours. Please provide the following details -
  1. BEC email address
  2. Email message sample mentioning what all info to include and what is optional
  3. Any other important tips

Thanks in advance! :)
Nidday

kn12_2000 said:
capd02,
I sent the email yesterday morning and had a reply from PBEC within two hours. I just asked for the status of the labor petition.