Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

nutcracker1978 said:
Case was in CA, PD 02/06/03, RIR/EB3 and he got the certification letter in the mail from Dallas BEC today.

I thought the letter would be sent to employer and lawyer, it send to applicant also?

status from DBEC

Hi guys,

I sent an email yesterday to DBEC....i still havent received anything...its been more than 24 hrs...does it take so long...is anyone in the same boat as me?

thanks

erto said:
I have similar PD but Status is still "RIR". One of the question is what's "Case Source" showing in your screen? Mine is "State", but I am pretty sure that my case is sent to regional office and it is transfered from regional office to BEC. Did the analyst make mistake when they input my record so it cause the delay??? :confused: :confused: :confused:
This might be the case why our cases are getting delayed. In my case also it went to regional and from there it was moved to BEC.

Case Source

erto,
My case is RIR, state is Illinois and Regional being Chicago.
I received my 45 days letter in April. What is the state you filed from?

erto said:
gmr,

Is you case RIR or TR? According to Iracus, "State" means the case was transfered from State SWA instead of the regional office. And currently analysts take "Regionl" case as their first priority. So if our case were input mistakenly it would cause a big delay. I have send a email to my attory and wait for the response. You could ask your attorney as well.....Let us know... :confused: :confused: :confused:

grantb4 said:
Chloekyle, please let us know if you send a request and if your request gets an answer. I am in exactly the same boat as you. Same state, same date, also RIR, not on 7 year yet. All I have is state PD.

My other concern is that my lawyer moved around Christmas 2004 which means the post office will stop forwarding mail around Christmas 2005 and BEC might (will?) take longer than that and I have little hope that the BEC will be aware of address change. Does anyone know how to update that info??

Thanks,
GB
Hi,

Just got a reply from Philadelphia processing center re case status and it says "DATA REVIEW" and processing center is "DALLAS BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTER".

ETA Case NO.: D-05193-1xxxx
Processing Type: RIR
Case Receive Date: 03/30/2004
Priority Date : 03/30/2004
Case Source: State

I've sent e-mails for the 2 center but got a reply only from Philadelphia... atleast I know where my case is... but is there any similar case that has "Data Review" before and has already been approved or has the case moved? What they mean by "Data Review"... gurus please advise! thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
chloekyle said:
Hi,

Just got a reply from Philadelphia processing center re case status and it says "DATA REVIEW" and processing center is "DALLAS BACKLOG ELIMINATION CENTER".

ETA Case NO.: D-05193-1xxxx
Processing Type: RIR
Case Receive Date: 03/30/2004
Priority Date : 03/30/2004
Case Source: State

I've sent e-mails for the 2 center but got a reply only from Philadelphia... atleast I know where my case is... but is there any similar case that has "Data Review" before and has already been approved or has the case moved? What they mean by "Data Review"... gurus please advise! thanks!

Data Review means "Nothing" in other words it is the same as Incomplete.
Do not expect any activities with your case till late 2006.

Look at the other fields of your screenshot kind of Business Activity, Nationality, Rate of Pay. I bet they are missing.

2nd status check request

Hi

i just received a reply from PA BEC on the status of my case.
Is it possible to check status of another case ( my previous employer had filed)? is it ok to send an email right now or should i wait for a couple of days? the pervious case is in DL, can i sent it to PA instead (had sent to DL earlier but never got an reply)

Thx In Adv

sfmars said:

Look at the other fields of your screenshot kind of Business Activity, Nationality, Rate of Pay. I bet they are missing.
Yes, those items were empty.... in this case, does it mean that my case is already inputed from their system? if yes, i should receive a 45-day notice because accdg. to their website, once inputed in their system, it should automatically generate a 45-day letter... and it looks like it's being done on the 12 of July (05193)... and I havent receive any... pls. correct me if my understanding is wrong...

sfmars said:

What would u say about my case? I don’t see any information missing for my case but status is still “Data Review” with PD of 9/30/02. lawyer has already replied for the 4r day letter in 25th Jan 05.

Email address

Hi Chloekyle,

At what address did you email them?

Do you have any email format?
I would appreciate if you can give me.

Thanks.

chloekyle said:
Yes, those items were empty.... in this case, does it mean that my case is already inputed from their system? if yes, i should receive a 45-day notice because accdg. to their website, once inputed in their system, it should automatically generate a 45-day letter... and it looks like it's being done on the 12 of July (05193)... and I havent receive any... pls. correct me if my understanding is wrong...

FAQ's

With Most of seniors/ gurus got certified and gone, lots of newbies are here. Most of the questions like Email address , or as below are already answered many times. Just by posting you may not get answers. Please do a search, you will find lots of answers. Well , it is difficult to search through 7500 messages, but you will find answers for the General Questions.

also you can refer to the link below
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=165626&page=1&pp=15

No offense here, just to help ourselves.

nidday said:
Dear KomalK and kn12_2000 -

Can you one of you please share the format of your email request to the BEC? This will help us tremendously and ensure that we too get quick/accurate responses like yours. Please provide the following details -
  1. BEC email address
  2. Email message sample mentioning what all info to include and what is optional
  3. Any other important tips

Thanks in advance! :)
Nidday

chicagolady said:
Hi Chloekyle,

At what address did you email them?

Do you have any email format?
I would appreciate if you can give me.

Thanks.
Hi,

here is the format:

May I request if you could provide me a case status of my Permanent Labor Certification application. The details of my application are :

Employer Name :
Employer Address:
Employee Name :
Case # :
State :
Priority Date :
Category : RIR

Just send e-mail for both center: H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US or h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

k, good luck! I just e-mailed the request last night a got a reply this morning...

Thanks

I don't have any case number, I hope it should be ok.

isn't the address you gave is for 7th year extension? I am not in my 7th year extension, should I still send to this address?

Thanks.

chloekyle said:
Hi,

here is the format:

May I request if you could provide me a case status of my Permanent Labor Certification application. The details of my application are :

Employer Name :
Employer Address:
Employee Name :
Case # :
State :
Priority Date :
Category : RIR

Just send e-mail for both center: H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US or h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

k, good luck! I just e-mailed the request last night a got a reply this morning...

vsaxena said:
What would u say about my case? I don’t see any information missing for my case but status is still “Data Review” with PD of 9/30/02. lawyer has already replied for the 4r day letter in 25th Jan 05.

Your case is assigned to an analyst for sure and they have got response for your 45 day letter, that's why you have all fields in the screenshot filled.

They give a decision for cases which got 45 day letters. Currently almost each Regional case got 45 day letter. There are around 60000 regional cases, so in Dallas ~ 30000. Currently they (Dallas) should analyze ~ 8000 cases. 5000 was at the begining of July.

You will get decision about your case not later than at the beginning of 2006.

vladys said:
Hi guys,

I sent an email yesterday to DBEC....i still havent received anything...its been more than 24 hrs...does it take so long...is anyone in the same boat as me?

thanks

For some people it took days and weeks...and for others they did not reply after a month also. Nobody knows the reason.....please be patient.

Thanks
Ram4GC

dsugandhi said:
See the attached "HowBPCWorks" document, to get familiarized yourself with different status and queues at BPC. It also explains, where BPC is using FIFO order by PD and where it does not.

It is a brief document for general understanding, so it might not cover everything but good for many to understand BPC.

Hi dsugandhi,

Thanks for sharing this document it has very useful information. Could you please share the source?

Thanks

RAM4GC said:
For some people it took days and weeks...and for others they did not reply after a month also. Nobody knows the reason.....please be patient.

Thanks
Ram4GC

I also sent a email yesterday (Thursday) to PBEC, no reply yet.

Thanks
CAPD02

Is it true?

I just heard that the BPCs have put in a system to find out if a person applying for the 7th year extension screenshot is making a valid request or not. They have started working on a list of these applicants and will decide what to do about it later.