Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

SWA Cases that did not make to regional

Has there been any approval of cases that has not made to regional, but got shipped to BEC from SWA's and got approved in BECs?

Folks, if you know please update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
Hello fellow members,

I need your expertise. I sent two “status check” emails in the span of two months and received two different responses

Response 1
ETA Number: D-05133-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 05/13/2005

Response 2
ETA Number: D-04310-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 09/07/2004

Could anyone of you please explain to me how it possible to have different data for the same alien? I am more worried about the second response as it says that the case is closed. I checked with my attorney and as per her the status is still active

This whole backlog elimination center is confusion center now to me. :mad:

- Amit
Amitva: I had the same deal as yours. My case was also closed and then reopened again. Next time be sure to send your new (starting w/05XXX-XXXxX) ETA # for screen shot. Also reopening the case will not delay your certification approval time. Mine was approved on time. Just an FYI to calm you in case you were worried. By looking at your case recieved date and D# you could already be approved specially if your case was in Jan-Feb 03...good luck man.

tarikida said:
I have got the status on my case pending with Dallas BEC. Please update the tracker.

ETA Case Number: D-05220-91***
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: *****
Case Received Date: 02/13/2004
Case Status: Data Review
Priority Date: 02/13/2004
Case Source: State
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

(My state is Washington where the labor was filed)

So far I have not recieved 45 day letter. Why priority date and case recieved date same. Also what is Data Review means

I have similar Snap-shot like yours
ETA Case Number : T-05192-XXXXX
Processing Type : TR
Case Received Date : 07/11/2005
Case Status : Incomplete
Priority Date : 07/11/2005
Processing Center : Dallas Backlog Elimination Center.

I asked my attorney why the priority date and case received date is same. He gave the following Response .

"This will be the date that it was inputted into the BRC system, not your priority date. There shouldn't be any problems here. ".

I don't know what to do .

BobbySingh said:
Amitva: I had the same deal as yours. My case was also closed and then reopened again. Next time be sure to send your new (starting w/05XXX-XXXxX) ETA # for screen shot. Also reopening the case will not delay your certification approval time. Mine was approved on time. Just an FYI to calm you in case you were worried. By looking at your case recieved date and D# you could already be approved specially if your case was in Jan-Feb 03...good luck man.

Thanks man. I asked my attorney to contact DBEC for the status. As per the response, the case is still active. Don't know how come it is closed in the email response the I received

Thing is BEC has no credibility; one source says something than another. There is no transparency and still we have to believe into the system

skganji said:

I asked my attorney why the priority date and case received date is same. He gave the following Response .

"This will be the date that it was inputted into the BRC system, not your priority date. There shouldn't be any problems here. ".

When you first filed RIR, DOL should send you a letter regarding the receival of your case. There's a Date of Acceptance or Piority Date in that letter. And your resume and the job ad should be in the same file. Ask your lawyer. if he doesn't want to give you any help, you could only go thru HR then.

Screen Shot

Hi LKK

I recieved a screen shot from Philadelphia on August'16th and they sent me only "Case Information" and I can see you have "Data Review" as well, have you recieved your Screen shot from Dallas?

Does it make any difference why they sent me only "Case Information" and NOT "Data Review"..any idea Gurus on this issuse?

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Can someone please look at my attached screenshot and tell me where my future lies?
I'd appreciate the response with a lot of blessings.

sunshine1 said:
When you first filed RIR, DOL should send you a letter regarding the receival of your case. There's a Date of Acceptance or Piority Date in that letter. And your resume and the job ad should be in the same file. Ask your lawyer. if he doesn't want to give you any help, you could only go thru HR then.

The Priority Date in the letter I received initially from SWA when the ETA 750 application was sent is 02/19/2004. The priority Date in the Snap-shot is 07/11/2005. Do you think both these priority dates should be same ?. My lawyer doesn't think this way. He thinks that it is a different system (BRC)and has a different priority date and it will not affect the case.

Question

Another basic question.

Who receives the labor certification approval hard copy -the lawyer , the applicant (us) or the employer ?

Again people those who receive the hard copy can you please provide your D-500X-XXXXX number (looks like it is imp to know the D-5000 number), State, RIR/Non RIR, EB2/EB3 along with your PD?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarikida
I have got the status on my case pending with Dallas BEC. Please update the tracker.

ETA Case Number: D-05220-91***
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: *****
Case Received Date: 02/13/2004
Case Status: Data Review
Priority Date: 02/13/2004
Case Source: State
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

(My state is Washington where the labor was filed)

So far I have not recieved 45 day letter. Why priority date and case recieved date same. Also what is Data Review means

Hi Skganji,

For tarikida the PD is okay to be the same as "case received date". Apparently it was a mistake that the data entry person made.

However, for you it's NOT okay. You should ask your lawyer to call them to correct your PD otherwise you will be the last one in the Queue at Dallas. Although I don't believe the PD in your labor certificate will be July 2005, your case will be adjudicated in the last batch. Also, if your labor certificate has July 2005 as your PD, you will be in bigger trouble later.

Anything is possible

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
Hello fellow members,

I need your expertise. I sent two “status check” emails in the span of two months and received two different responses

Response 1
ETA Number: D-05133-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 05/13/2005

Response 2
ETA Number: D-04310-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 09/07/2004

Could anyone of you please explain to me how it possible to have different data for the same alien? I am more worried about the second response as it says that the case is closed. I checked with my attorney and as per her the status is still active

This whole backlog elimination center is confusion center now to me. :mad:

- Amit

Anything is possible at BEC. I got a 45 day letter in April 2005 with an ETA # D-05097-56XXX. According to the various theories seen in this forum, the data entry should have been completed and then only the 45 day letter would have been generated. However last month when I requested for the 7th year proof of filing LC application the screen shot I received has an ETA # T-05167-XXXXXand further it shows data entry is incomplete.

However in your case it looks like the case entered on 9/7/2004 with D-04310-XXXXX was closed and they reopened the case with the new number D-05133-XXXXX on 5/13/2005. Be happy because your case is progressing forward and not going backwards like mine !!!

Icarus, where are you?

Dear Icarus,
Could you update the priority date for cases being processed in Dallas BEC for RIR ? Thanks. We haven't heard from you for quite a few days. :confused:

skganji said:
The Priority Date in the letter I received initially from SWA when the ETA 750 application was sent is 02/19/2004. The priority Date in the Snap-shot is 07/11/2005. Do you think both these priority dates should be same ?. My lawyer doesn't think this way. He thinks that it is a different system (BRC)and has a different priority date and it will not affect the case.

Yes, DOL is not BEC, but your case is the same case you applied with DOL, isn't it?

I think lots of people in this forums don't believe in lawyers. :eek: My job title was wrong. I asked the lawyer to send a correction letter on March and he said he did. At Aug 30, when i got screenshot from BEC, the job title is still wrong. I'm sure if i don't push my lawyer, my LC will definitely got rejected.

Good luck dealing with lawyers!

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Hi LKK

I recieved a screen shot from Philadelphia on August'16th and they sent me only "Case Information" and I can see you have "Data Review" as well, have you recieved your Screen shot from Dallas?

Does it make any difference why they sent me only "Case Information" and NOT "Data Review"..any idea Gurus on this issuse?

CA RIR/EB3
PD Dec'2003
RD Dec'2004
ETA# D-05145-XXXXX
45 day letter recieved by Dallas BEC on June'23rd'2005
Case Status:RIR as of Aug'16'2005(Screen shot from Philly)
Labor Approval (ETA) date: JAN'27'2006?????

I guess the person who took the screen shot of my case was not aware of the fact that "Data Review" section got exposed .. I don't think one can say anything after seeing the data review section. As it is it shows just the first three rows which really don't say much.

PD on Snap-shot doesn't match the Previous PD I got from SWA

Hi Skganji,

For tarikida the PD is okay to be the same as "case received date". Apparently it was a mistake that the data entry person made.

However, for you it's NOT okay. You should ask your lawyer to call them to correct your PD otherwise you will be the last one in the Queue at Dallas. Although I don't believe the PD in your labor certificate will be July 2005, your case will be adjudicated in the last batch. Also, if your labor certificate has July 2005 as your PD, you will be in bigger trouble later.

Jnpr,
My attorney was hired by my company. He is an American attorney. He is little bit reluctant to investigate this problem.
I don't know how to convince him that it could be a typing error ,that the PD on the snap-shot isn't the same as the PD on the Recieved Letter sent from SWA.
Unless, I am 100 % sure that both should be same, I am not going to request him to investigate this problem. If he is an Indian Attorney , I would have requested him.

BEC Be happy

Folks - Be happy if something is happening to your cases. not like mine. with pd.spet.2002, 45 days letter replied on 29th Jan, still my case is in 'RIR' status. Others with PDs much later mine have got their letters! I don't know what is the status of Zany Brainy. Hope his case is cleared by now.

sunshine1 said:
Yes, DOL is not BEC, but your case is the same case you applied with DOL, isn't it?

I think lots of people in this forums don't believe in lawyers. :eek: My job title was wrong. I asked the lawyer to send a correction letter on March and he said he did. At Aug 30, when i got screenshot from BEC, the job title is still wrong. I'm sure if i don't push my lawyer, my LC will definitely got rejected.

Good luck dealing with lawyers!

Hi Sunshine,
Yes my case is still the same. We didn't make any change. The same case that we sent to SWA was sent to DOL ( Sanfrancisco ) and then later forwarded to Dallas BEC.

Dull in Dallas said:
Folks - Be happy if something is happening to your cases. not like mine. with pd.spet.2002, 45 days letter replied on 29th Jan, still my case is in 'RIR' status. Others with PDs much later mine have got their letters! I don't know what is the status of Zany Brainy. Hope his case is cleared by now.
Dull in Dallas ,

You should be happy too, at least your case status is "RIR". did you or lwayer tried to contact BEC.

My case status is still "Data Review" with PD 9/30/02, even replied for the 45D letter on 25th Jan.

Two of my co-worker got their approval in Aug. with the same PD.

There is no hope.

Hi,

Can anyone teach me how to request or get a status of my LC application? Is there a specific format? To what e-mail address should I send the request.

Thank you and appreciate your reply!

Dull in Dallas

Dull in Dallas,
Please don't worry, my PD is 06/12/2002 and I replied to 45 day letter way back, but my status is still RIR. I don't know why they are approving Jan/Feb '03 cases left and right, but not concerned about cases that have much earlier PD.
I hope someone takes a look into it soon...
:rolleyes:

chloekyle said:
Hi,

Can anyone teach me how to request or get a status of my LC application? Is there a specific format? To what e-mail address should I send the request.

Thank you and appreciate your reply!

There is no specific format for requesting your LC status. Anything that will work can be used. I used the following format and worked. If you want you can use the same. Send the email to 2 email-ids. I currently have only one id.
H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

Hi,
I am planning to apply for 7th year extension.
Please provide me the status of my Permanent Labor Certification application.
The details of my application are :

Employer Name : XXXXXXXXXXXXX,
XXXXXXX,
Aliso Viejo, CA – 92656.

Employee Name & Address : XXXXXXX,
XXXXXXXX, CA - 92656

Case # : XXXXXXX.

State : XXXXX.
Priority Date : 02/19/XXXX,

Category : EB2 - RIR