Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

thanks bobby - you should be getting urs soon too - look for a tall envelope in your mail !
well I am in the EB3 category(yes u need to do quite a bit of reading to update urself), and so I shall just be filing my I-140 as of now thro the Nebraska center(yes urs is the Tx center) - hopefully that gets approved soon..each center has different processing times and Nebraska is the worst in that, but you can't file for I-485 until the visa dates reach your PD

BobbySingh said:
I am very happy for you bro. Bet that made your long weekend even better. I reckon within a week or so I'll hear something hopefully. My pd is 01/31/2003. are you planning on filing the 140/485 together or separately? I hear different things on the forums. The other thing that confuses is retrogression. dont know what kind of monkey is that. I think mine will be filed thru mequito, TX. Dont know if there's a difference in processing times in different places. Anywho, I am very happy for you and I wish the very best for the next two steps...later dude
Bobby

LC closed with out receving 45 day letter

Dear WellWisher,

Thanks for your response. My attorney said thay will send letter to Dallas BEC to Re-open the LC again.
BTW, Do you have any idea about the success rate of reopening the closed case? Does it too long ? ( I mean, may I know how much time you are waiting for the reply from Dallas BEC ? ). I appreciate you pass on any info related to this..

All the best for your case to get reopened soon!

Thanks again,
Anbu

WellWisher007 said:
Dear anbu,

I am in the similar situation as you. My case was closed as well with BEC indicating that we did not respond to the 45 day letter, when my attorney or my employer had not received the same. Ask your employer/attorney to write a letter to Dallas BPC requesting to re-open the case. I cannot comment on the H1B approval issue. Your attorney should be able to help

Sincerely,
WellWisher

Congrats PUHRINCE

!!!!!Belated Congratulations!!! All the best for Future.

PUHRINCE, most of I-140 in Nebraska is getting cleared in 3 months (Filed Separately). Since your PD is not current, I think you will have to file just I-140 and you can expect it to be approved by Dec 2005.

If you file I-485 before approval of I-140, then you may have to wait 14-15 months as of current processing time of concurrent processing.

C U

puhrince said:
Guys,

I got a welcome letter in my maibox after coming home - my LC is certified.
My PD is Jan 22, 2003 RIR filed from MI and sent to Chicago DOL
The date the labor was approved is July 28
The letter was sent out on Aug29 and recd today(Sep 2)

skganji said:
Thank you Friend. Your reply helped me and consoled me a lot. I am going to follow up with my attorney and get it fixed.
My attorney is ok. The only thing he dissappointed me is , he didn't inform me about his change of mind in applying "TR" instead of "RIR". They just did "TR" to easily get the 7th Year Extn.

hi Skganji, regarding the PD problem, I have an update ... someone on the PBEC forum had the same problem, and apparently PBEC fixed the PD after the lawyer sent an email requesting change, and it was pretty quick ! so you might wanna talk to your lawyer about it. I'll do the same too.

As for TR vs RIR, are u sure it was your lawyer's decision ? in my case, I think it was a data entry typo ...

help please

Here is the info
PD : 8/13/2003 MI EB3
processing type : RIR
case status : RIR (in the snap shot received from BEC)
ETA : D-05075-5****
right now in Dallas BEC

can anyone tell me what are probables to getting my labor approved?
what kind of time frame I am looking at.
thanks a lot for any help or info........

late_twenties said:
Here is the info
PD : 8/13/2003 MI EB3
processing type : RIR
case status : RIR (in the snap shot received from BEC)
ETA : D-05075-5****
right now in Dallas BEC

can anyone tell me what are probables to getting my labor approved?
what kind of time frame I am looking at.
thanks a lot for any help or info........

Mine: PD 10-02, D-05073*****
Status RIR too :eek:

Is there sepearte queues for RIR and Traditional in Backlog Elimination Center?

I came to know from this forum that Dallas is currently processing Feb - Mar 2003. Is this only for RIR cases?

Unfortunately I came to know from my attorney that they filed my case in Traditional (Regular)

If it is a seperate queue, does anyone has any processing times for regualar

thanks Kanjoos..we will be in this together bro! yeah i am filing separately - i have already told my lawyer about it..she was surprised that it took one month for them to mail the approval..now why wasn't i surprised? haha

dude,if u look closely at the new I-140 & I-485 filers in the NSC for 2005,most of them are getting their approvals in 6 months..the NSC timeline which is shown on AILA is the worst case scenario for older (2003,2004) filers..so there is still hope!

hope to see u in the I-140 forums!

Kanjoos said:

PUHRINCE, most of I-140 in Nebraska is getting cleared in 3 months (Filed Separately). Since your PD is not current, I think you will have to file just I-140 and you can expect it to be approved by Dec 2005.

If you file I-485 before approval of I-140, then you may have to wait 14-15 months as of current processing time of concurrent processing.

C U

Any Company

I think I am the only one in this thread with Sept.2002 PD - RIR, cleared State and still waiting for the letter. My screen shot still shows 'RIR'. Is there anyone there in this state? Am I alone? :confused:

DOL centers that still continues processing cases

kgp said:
sfmars,
My Application was in Regional DOL Chicago and received a NOF and replied in October 2004. I have the impression that as per DOL there is no application in DOL Chicago after 4/22/05 everything was shipped to BEC. That is what DOL site says.

There are some DOL center which will continue processing cases until 2006 but I don't think that chicago is one of those centers. So plese give me more details about the cases from your employer which you mentioned.

Thanks

Does anyone know the list of the DOL centers that still continues to process cases?

Dull in Dallas said:
I think I am the only one in this thread with Sept.2002 PD - RIR, cleared State and still waiting for the letter. My screen shot still shows 'RIR'. Is there anyone there in this state? Am I alone? :confused:
I just checked other forum where step by step levels were listed. your status RIR which is same as mine is beyond 45 day letter.
you have two stages left. 1. final review 2. case approved.
IF I am wrong, some one please advise. I also heard that they have stopped mailing out 45 day letters, saying that its a waste of source.
This whole system is a clustor of confusion. I am glad we have a good community here to answer most of our questions.

What is the best thing to do?

Kanjoos said:

C U

Hey Kanjoos and Phurince,
For EB3 category is it advisible to apply I-140 and I-485 seperately or apply concurrently even though i am eligible to apply concurrently? My service center will be Vermont.

Please answer the question.

Two different responses from BEC

Hello fellow members,

I need your expertise. I sent two “status check” emails in the span of two months and received two different responses

Response 1
ETA Number: D-05133-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 05/13/2005

Response 2
ETA Number: D-04310-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 09/07/2004

Could anyone of you please explain to me how it possible to have different data for the same alien? I am more worried about the second response as it says that the case is closed. I checked with my attorney and as per her the status is still active

This whole backlog elimination center is confusion center now to me. :mad:

- Amit

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
Hello fellow members,

I need your expertise. I sent two “status check” emails in the span of two months and received two different responses

Response 1
ETA Number: D-05133-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 05/13/2005

Response 2
ETA Number: D-04310-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 09/07/2004

Could anyone of you please explain to me how it possible to have different data for the same alien? I am more worried about the second response as it says that the case is closed. I checked with my attorney and as per her the status is still active

This whole backlog elimination center is confusion center now to me. :mad:

- Amit

Some one else from this forum is the same as your case. I think it's because backlog center didn't receive your 45dl and closed the case. Then they received it, reopen it and issue you a new case #... observation base on your date

how can i check my status

hi i am from Ny , i fill a LC on April 25, 2001
i recevied my 45 days letter on , March 30
reply to it two days later
since than i have got no reply , can some one tell me what do i do ?
in need of help
is there i way that i can check my case status

case Number P- 0508x- XXXXX

:eek:

you simply can't apply for I-485..so ur only choice is apply for I-140 seperately - get your I-485 documents ready though
my lawyer is asking to making color copies of passport & visa bcos they have received RFE's in the past for unclear copies

Refugee said:
Hey Kanjoos and Phurince,
For EB3 category is it advisible to apply I-140 and I-485 seperately or apply concurrently even though i am eligible to apply concurrently? My service center will be Vermont.

Please answer the question.

late_twenties said:
I also heard that they have stopped mailing out 45 day letters, saying that its a waste of source.

Can someone please confirm if this is correct that they stopped sending 45 day letters