Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

great! hope the I-140 goes smoothly now - see u in the Nebraska I-140 forums?!

gcin05 said:
congratulations puhrince!!

I got the letter in my mail box yesterday too..Approval date is July 5.

PD Dec 5 2002..
RIR/MI/EB3

See you in the I-140/485 forums.

Thanks.

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
I have stopped eating non-veg ... I don't even eat eggs (only on Tuesdays). I stopped shaving my beard on Tuesdays too, only in the hope that God will listen to my plight and I'll get me LC soon.

You are hilarious man :) :) :)

Guys,

Don’t know how long more it will take to get LC and when I will get chance to apply 485 so I can change the job after 180 days….

I am working in my current company for almost 4 years, for last one year things went worst from bad, everyday is so painful, fortunately got some good friend at work place but everybody are going through same pain ….. Feeling so frustrated, don’t know what should we do…

ICARUS, Please update where is que...

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Some approvals without 45 day letter

sfmars said:
Dallas008,

Just make sure he got certification from BEC but not from DOL Regional office,
Under some circumstances Regional DOL offices continue to certify very old cases and some other exceptions.

Not all cases were shipped to BECs.

Apparently some cases which were in the final stages of approval waiting in DOL for signature or mailing are now getting mailed out with out the 45 day letters. One application from my company filed in May 2002 got certified without 45 day letter. I have not seen the original, so I do not know if it came from DOL or BEC.

Random approvals

My PD is Sept.2002 and RD Mar.2003. I called my lawyer. As per her all the present approvals are 'random'. Only form Jan. we can see 'FIFO' sequence! So I need to wait for another 6 months! I have waited for three years and now another 6 months just to get LC.

Hi

Dull in Dallas said:
My PD is Sept.2002 and RD Mar.2003. I called my lawyer. As per her all the present approvals are 'random'. Only form Jan. we can see 'FIFO' sequence! So I need to wait for another 6 months! I have waited for three years and now another 6 months just to get LC.
what is your state?Did you recieve and replied 45 days letter?Finally did you check the status recently,because een ater replying 45 days letter many people found their Labour in data review or case closed status.You need to check your case status immediately because with your PD many papers were already appproved.

Status Check

Thanks. My case is Texas - EB2 RIR. PD - Sept.2002.45 days letter was replied on 29th Jan.2005. Case status as indicated in screen shot received on 1st sept .is 'RIR'. My case has cleared state and was sent to DOL in Mar.2003.

Any guess why my state is still 'RIR'?

I am waiting for the LC approval? My PD is Nov.2002/RIR and 45DAY LT-RD DEC-2004

lcarus said:
The latest from Dallas BEC DOL indicates that the processing has reached Jan 03 for all the filed RIR case. No further information has been confirmed for TR queue. Even so, it is believed that the TR queue will see the 45 days letter at the end of its final quarter. Right now, the Data Entry Personnels are busy working in keying the data for all the received files for TR. Also, for the folks who applied their LC between the year of 2003-2005(before PERM, March 27th), it is more likely be done within 2.6 years.

Hi Icarus, Tracking Status of Cases in Dallas Backlog Elimination Center (BEC).

Dearest Icarus,
we respect you and everyday always waiting for your update.
Please inform , How long do I've wait till my case gets approved? Any idea..
----------------------------------------------------------------
RD at TWC: Nov 2002
RD at DOL: Jul/08/2003
DOT Code: 003.061.030

PD: 11/15/2002
CATEGORY: EB3 / RIR
STATE: Texas
RD: 07/08/03
45DL RECEIVED: 12/04
45DL REPLIED: 1/05
BEC CASE# : D-04261-01XXX
APRROVED ON: Waiting ?????

To AnbuFL

Dear anbu,

I am in the similar situation as you. My case was closed as well with BEC indicating that we did not respond to the 45 day letter, when my attorney or my employer had not received the same. Ask your employer/attorney to write a letter to Dallas BPC requesting to re-open the case. I cannot comment on the H1B approval issue. Your attorney should be able to help

Sincerely,
WellWisher

AnbuFl said:
Hello everyone,

History :
My Labor was pending in Chicago DOL from 9 APRIL 2004 and transferred to Dallas BEC and new case no ( T-05011-XXXXX)
was assinged in MAR 2005. Since then I have been checking with my attorney about the 45 day letter and attorney kept telling they did not receive 45 day letter. When enquired with Dallas BEC in AUG05 , Dallas BEC Says the case was closed since the 45 day letter was not responded from employer.

Questions:
1. My employer & attorney did not receive any 45 day letter and the case is closed in Dallas BEC. what are the procedure for Re opening the case? and What are the percentage of success?
2. I have applied for 7th Year H1B Extension based on pending green card labour.... what are the chances of H1B approval under this circumstances?

If anyone has experienced similar problem , please post your experience

Thanks in Advance,
Anbu

H1 Hurricane Victims

Please reply to this message if anybody knows some arrangements are being made by Federal Government for displaced hurricane H1 employees working as School Teachers(Certified & Credentialed) in New Orleans to be placed in other states on priority basis. Is there a possibility of Expediting LCA under the circumstances, if requested? All members please advice.
RD March 5, 2004 Dallas/RIR
45 Days letter replied April 24, 2005
Reply of 45 Days letters received by DOL. on April 28,2005
Issued new Case number by Backlog Center.
Thanks

Where did CA SWA cases go?

Hi,

My LC application details are:

PD: April 2004, filed with California SWA as RIR/EB2
Never went to Regional DOL

My attorney has not received the 45-day letter yet. I'm wondering whether anyone with a similar Priority Date has received a 45-day letter? Any idea which BEC these California SWA cases have gone to? Philly/Dallas? I've heard CA cases were supposed to go to Dallas, but then some colleagues of mine with 9/2002 CA RIR priority dates have gotten 45-day letters from the Philly BEC.

Thanks in advance!

My labor Approved

Hi All,

I am happy to share you about my labor approval in this forum .I received the message from my employer that my labor was approved by BEC and received by the employer.It has been a long wait for - 3 Years & 2 Months and paid off finally.Going to the next stage in GC processing soon.I hope that next stages in GC process should be fast.

Best of luck for those who are waiting for the labor approval.

State:CA EB2
BEC
PD:07/31/2002
45 DAYS responded:02/10/2005
Approved and Received:Aug'05 Last week.

Thanks,

JayR

Status Check

Require Philly and Dallas Backlog center email ids to check for status. Wanted to confirm if they have got my application and also to know the status of 45 Day letter as we never received it. Wanted to confirm upfront rather worrying about this later when found my application is closed.

Details :
PD : JUNE 2004
RD : Never Reached
Applied from : Iowa(IA)
45 Day Letter : Never Recieved
Applied : RIR EB2.

please browse through...

If emails to Philly and Dallas are REQUIRED ..... then browsing through this forum from the beginning is also REQUIRED..... Good luck

Maveric

mohanonline said:
Require Philly and Dallas Backlog center email ids to check for status. Wanted to confirm if they have got my application and also to know the status of 45 Day letter as we never received it. Wanted to confirm upfront rather worrying about this later when found my application is closed.

Details :
PD : JUNE 2004
RD : Never Reached
Applied from : Iowa(IA)
45 Day Letter : Never Recieved
Applied : RIR EB2.

Spouse GC

Hi,

I have been a mostly silent reader of this forum for a long time. Many thanks to Icarus, GP111, and others for their valuable information.

I am currently single, but I would like my wife(-to-be) to get her GC as well through my application. My pending LCA is solely for myself. Does anyone know when (I-140 or I-485) is the last chance to include her name in my GC application? As of now I plan to do I-485 as opposed to consular processing...

Many thanks!

PD: 3/2003 CA
RD: 3/2004 SFDOL
45DL: 2/2005 and waiting....
EB2, RIR

rajibghosh said:
Hi,

I have been a mostly silent reader of this forum for a long time. Many thanks to Icarus, GP111, and others for their valuable information.

I am currently single, but I would like my wife(-to-be) to get her GC as well through my application. My pending LCA is solely for myself. Does anyone know when (I-140 or I-485) is the last chance to include her name in my GC application? As of now I plan to do I-485 as opposed to consular processing...

Many thanks!

PD: 3/2003 CA
RD: 3/2004 SFDOL
45DL: 2/2005 and waiting....
EB2, RIR
That comes into picture when you are ready to file your 485,but before you have to cross couple of hurdles like Labour &140.

billofempire said:
Please reply to this message if anybody knows some arrangements are being made by Federal Government for displaced hurricane H1 employees working as School Teachers(Certified & Credentialed) in New Orleans to be placed in other states on priority basis. Is there a possibility of Expediting LCA under the circumstances, if requested? All members please advice.
RD March 5, 2004 Dallas/RIR
45 Days letter replied April 24, 2005
Reply of 45 Days letters received by DOL. on April 28,2005
Issued new Case number by Backlog Center.
Thanks
Nobody knows anything. Based on the news last week, the government has more important issues. Anyway, they already promised that they wouldn't discriminate illegals in/from the area and the USCIS has also published a short message (www.uscis.gov) saying that they're working on some kind of solutions for immigrants affected by the hurricane.

puhrince said:
Guys,

I got a welcome letter in my maibox after coming home - my LC is certified.
My PD is Jan 22, 2003 RIR filed from MI and sent to Chicago DOL
The date the labor was approved is July 28
The letter was sent out on Aug29 and recd today(Sep 2)
I am very happy for you bro. Bet that made your long weekend even better. I reckon within a week or so I'll hear something hopefully. My pd is 01/31/2003. are you planning on filing the 140/485 together or separately? I hear different things on the forums. The other thing that confuses is retrogression. dont know what kind of monkey is that. I think mine will be filed thru mequito, TX. Dont know if there's a difference in processing times in different places. Anywho, I am very happy for you and I wish the very best for the next two steps...later dude
Bobby