Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

volleyball said:
This case if my friend who lives in arizona and all those dates I typed while talking to him on the phone. I am as suprised as anyone else in here and so is he. As I said if the stars are properly alligned you are next one to get it, looks like that is how it is working for now.

Hey I am a optimist, I hope that atleast cases with PD 2002 and earlier will be cleared by the end of this year of early next year what ever the order be.

I wish everyone will see light sooner than latter. :)

This can happen
1.Special handling case (university,Nurses,Teachers)
2.Not moved to BEC centers, approval from RO
3.The PD dates may be wrong
4.Looks BEC center employees are LUNATICS
5.Friends can Play Prank looking at the approval speed,Visa retrogression

volleyball said:
Ok, one more weird case, my friend called me just now to tell me that he got is LC approved. His case detials are:
PD: Oct 13 2004.
RD: Dec 1st 2004
RIR, EB3
He didnt receive his 45 day letter but got his LC approved, it seems from san francisco office.
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p :D :confused: :eek: :( :mad:

Nothing Weird about this case..

San Francisco office is currently working on RIR cases from Western States (other then california) received between Dec -2004 & April 2005.

Because the case was not moved to BEC it did not receive 45 day letter.

Congrats Shaaka

Congratulations Shaaka. When was your case certified according to the screen shot?

shaaka said:
hi
i just received the screen shot ,my case status says certified
my PD dec 5 2002.RIR EB2,CA.But really dont know when i will receive the approval through the post.

nisra said:
Hi mnhrdc,

Based on your analysis, I may be on the edge with PD Jan 03. I will be applying for my 8th yr extn in few wks.

Will it be possible for me to go for Screenshot (I am still not sure how it works) to get some kinda status on my case?

As long as you have an Internet connection with you You CAN JUST DO IT, But replies are not recieved in days like earlier, GO FOR IT

Thanks,
nisra
TX/RIR/EB3
SESA 01/20/2003
DOL 09/02/2003
45DL Replied 02/03/2005

NIW applicant said:
GP111 and those who got their approval,
Where is the approval letter sent? To the attorney or to the beneficiary?
Thanks!

Letter goes to both Attorney & Beneficiary. Approved LC goes to Attorney.

Bunty2772 said:
My lawyer got a call too regarding clarification on recruitment details. He replied to it right away. Search for a post by sbdol. According to his post, his case was approved withint 4 or 5 days after the response but he got to know about the approval in about a months' time. So, you are not alone here. And I dont believe this has anything to do with EB-2 or EB-3. In the olden days, they used to send NOFs but now the BEF is just calling up the lawyer and getting clarification. Everything should work out fine. Just be patient and keep faith. I havent received my certification yet. It will be almost a month since my lawyer replied to the clarification on my case.
Cant find the posting by sbdol. Do you happen to know the link?

gp111 said:
Nothing Weird about this case..

San Francisco office is currently working on RIR cases from Western States (other then california) received between Dec -2004 & April 2005.

Because the case was not moved to BEC it did not receive 45 day letter.

Hey what kind of crap is this. What kind of FIFO is that. Why cant calif process the earlier dates and send the later to BEC. A bunch of gerks :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am not mad at you GP111, thanks for the clarification.

any approvals from June 02

Are there any approvals for June 02 ? Its frustration to see no approvals for June and July cases filed from California !! What can be do for DBEC center to mail the approvals for these dates.

For gp111 & Icarus

gp111 & Icarus,
Please don't leave us high and dry when we need you the most. You guys are our only hopes. All other avenues of useful information are closed. Only if you could imagine the blessings and good wishes people on this forum have given you and will continue to do so!!!
We sincerely request you to set aside your misunderstandings and help us all "the lesser mortals". Remember, "To err is human, to forgive divine." Forgive us all and grace us with your divine presence.

Any idea how much time it takes to mail the approval letters after the case has been certified? We have seen anywhere from 2 days to 2 months. Kindly shed some light in this seemingly never ending "labor-ious" process.

Best Regards and God bless us all.

Hi Kanjoos,

I think you are aware of me, I am also in the same boat. I got screen shot today with same case status RIR. It looks stiil they have not touched some of the dec 02 cases.
PD 12/17/2002
RD 02/02/04
state: MI

Yep Jaggu

Shaaka is PD - Dec 05. I hope to see you getting cleared soon Jagdish. Interesting part is ICARUS went in July 1st week and BEC is also not processing much since that date. There has been no visible approvals after July 1st week, Infact none as far as my knowledge.

Definitely something is happening. Not sure what, but seems like processing is at standstill and resources are may be pulled in for entry of SWA cases so as they finish most of initial entry to generate 45 day letter on all cases by this year end.

Again, this is what I am assuming. This is pure fictitious.

jagadish_yv said:
Hi Kanjoos,

I think you are aware of me, I am also in the same boat. I got screen shot today with same case status RIR. It looks stiil they have not touched some of the dec 02 cases.
PD 12/17/2002
RD 02/02/04
state: MI

RAYDHAN said:
gp111 & Icarus,
You guys are our only hopes. "To err is human, to forgive divine.".
RAYDHAN said:
Forgive us all and grace us with your divine presence.

Wow, this sounds really desperate. Do you have to go that far? Probably writing to the White House or other politicians instead can help more.

BPC Progress Report

Hello all,

I hope you are all enjoying your summer.

I am attaching a spreadsheet that has data entry statistics and projections of when partial data entry will be completed and when full data entry of cases will be completed.

I do believe that we will not see a significant number of 45-day letters until partial data entry is completed.

Finally, this is my best guess - if you don't like or agree with my methodology feel free to change it in the spreadsheet, I don't intend to argue about it.

As always, just my guesses based on the information posted on these forums. I have no inside information.

JustWatching

pennwaiting said:
Wow, this sounds really desperate. Do you have to go that far? Probably writing to the White House or other politicians instead can help more.

been there and done that. desperate times call for desperate measures. you got a better idea to get some useful information out of the Dallas office, buddy? trust me, i have been in this process for 3 and half years. you got a better chance of getting some updates from guys like gp111 and Icarus then any other place.

my ego doesn't hurt to ask for help legally. i don't think i have any left (ego) after 3 and half years :rolleyes: . take it easy now.

Hi Chicago_case

Did you get your screen shot. Is it approved. I know you PD is in dec 02. MI

Last edited by a moderator:
ring said:
Are there any approvals for June 02 ? Its frustration to see no approvals for June and July cases filed from California !! What can be do for DBEC center to mail the approvals for these dates.
My PD is also June 2002, but the last I checked the status shows as RIR. I have no idea why they are approving the cases that got later PD. One rumor that I heard is realted to the fact that if they approve cases of June 2002, they will become eligible for filing 485 in October. It seems that they are trying to avoid trafic for 485 by holding the approvals.