Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Question For gp111

Hi gp111,
I have already posted this question in the forum, did not get any reply so reposting again. Appreciate if you can answer this one.

My case is currently in Dallas BEC and the case details are as follows

State Illinois
PD# April 4 2004
Federal Chicago
RD sometime in 1st week of Dec2004
BEC case # is D-05096-5####.
Received 45 days letter in April 2005

In 1st week of Dec2004 when we enquired the Illinois office about the
case status they said it was approved and moved to the Regional
office.
But when I look at the screen shot BEC emails for 7th yr ext, the
case source field says "State" rather then "Regional". Does this mean
that the case never made it to Regional?

gmr said:
rama0083,
I already did that and couldn't locate my details there, are these files
upto date?.

Thanks
gmr

No they are not,

They have data up to September, but definitly not up to January 2005

gmr said:
rama0083,
I already did that and couldn't locate my details there, are these files
upto date?.

Thanks
gmr

I think that the data in these files are only those that made it to regional from the SWA.

If your application was still unopened at the local SWA, chances are that you will not find your information here.

I have not opened the files myself since I do not have the right program to open it, but the quote on the DOL website says something to the effect that unopened SWA applications may not be on this file.

quote:

"Permanent Program Data

The data available for the Permanent Labor Certification Program is for applications that have been received and entered into the Department of Labor tracking system.The data does not include information on applications pending at the State Workforce Agencies at the time the data was assembled."

How to get Dallas BEC case #???

Does anyone know how to get Dallas BEC case #? I had sent a mail to them earlier and got it , but i lost it now. Does anyone know if there is a way to get it again.

Thanks.

When I enquired with the Illinois SWA around 1st week of Dec 2004, they said that it was already approved and moved to Regional Chicago. So all these days I was under the impression that my case made it to Regional.
But with the 7th yr ext screen shot the reality dawned onto me.

misunderstood said:
I think that the data in these files are only those that made it to regional from the SWA.

If your application was still unopened at the local SWA, chances are that you will not find your information here.

I have not opened the files myself since I do not have the right program to open it, but the quote on the DOL website says something to the effect that unopened SWA applications may not be on this file.

quote:

"Permanent Program Data

The data available for the Permanent Labor Certification Program is for applications that have been received and entered into the Department of Labor tracking system.The data does not include information on applications pending at the State Workforce Agencies at the time the data was assembled."

Thank you so much...

Dolly09...Many Thanks

dolly09 said:
yes.... mail returned d same day in few hrs (6-7)..i sent thru yahoo..though attachment didnt opened at yahoo id..it did got open at MS outlook id.

Hello,

I need the screen shot of application as a proof for
applying 7th year H1B visa extension.

Date Of Acceptance for Processing(PD):09/2003
ETA Case No: D-05***-*****
Alien Name: *********
Company Name:***********

Thanks.

hope this helps!

May Blues

One of my collegue recived the LC approval letter today july 29th from DBEC dated May 2005. (It took almost 90 days for Mailing after approval)

So Watch out your Mail Boxes, DBEC might had some Mail Room Issues in MAY.

CA PD July 11 2003
EB3 /999-151-032
45Day replied during Feb 2005
D-0432x-xxxxx

saburi_gc said:
nother1inline,

Thanks for posting this info. Every time somebody posts this type of msg I see a ray of hope.

Can you tell me when did the attorney reply back for the 45 L received from BEC for the guy with PD July 2002.

My details EB2, PD July 2002 CA , RD July 2003, 45 L Replied 02/03/05.

Thanks,
saburi_gc

According to them they have given me enough info and unfortunately I am not able to get more out of them. However, I don't think the date you reply to the 45 day letter has anything to do here. Look at my signature :)

nother1inline said:
According to them they have given me enough info and unfortunately I am not able to get more out of them.

However, I don't think the date you reply to the 45 day letter has anything to do here.

It matters for Processing by Analyst, But even though they processed and case status show certified. Doesnt Know what are issues with Mail ROOM to Mail Certified cases:)

Look at my signature :)

Hey guys....need your quick help :

I received a screen shot from DBEC that says Case Status = "Certified".

Due to some reasons(and also to save time), I want to take the medicals now. My question is how long will the medical test results be good to be used. Say, if I receive the actual LC in the mail after 5-6 months (worst case scenario), can I use these medical results when applying for 140/485 (I am in EB2)

Please only reply if you have accurate information about this (no speculatiion please ).

mnhrdc said:
One of my collegue recived the LC approval letter today july 29th from DBEC dated May 2005. (It took almost 90 days for Mailing after approval)

So Watch out your Mail Boxes, DBEC might had some Mail Room Issues in MAY.

CA PD July 11 2003
EB3 /999-151-032
45Day replied during Feb 2005
D-0432x-xxxxx

are you sure the PD is July 2003 and not 2002? don't know how they got to a CA 2003 Juy case and bypassed rest of the 2003 cases

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations

biker said:

Due to some reasons(and also to save time), I want to take the medicals now. My question is how long will the medical test results be good to be used. Say, if I receive the actual LC in the mail after 5-6 months (worst case scenario), can I use these medical results when applying for 140/485 (I am in EB2)

Please only reply if you have accurate information about this (no speculatiion please ).
can you post your details such as PD, 45 days letter recieved date etc.Thanks.

7th year extension

Iam in my 6th year H1B and my labor is pending since 2002 Dec. I have sent three emails regarding my permenant labor proof. Not a single reply from BEC yet.
One email from personal ID and 2 emails from company ID. Its been 10 days and no reply yet.

Guys......,Is there any catch in sending these emails?

biker said:

Congratulations!!!!
Please post case details.
See example in my signature.
Thank you.

biker said:

24 months..
Make sure you use the latest (new version) of I-693

gp111 said:
24 months..
Make sure you use the latest (new version) of I-693

Hi gp111,

Are you sure about the 24 months ?

At one place at the following link, it says 12 months.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-693.htm
The results of the medical examination are generally valid for only 12 months. Applicants should schedule the medical examination as close as possible to the time you file for Adjustment of Status.

biker said:
Hi gp111,

Are you sure about the 24 months ?

At one place at the following link, it says 12 months.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/i-693.htm
The results of the medical examination are generally valid for only 12 months. Applicants should schedule the medical examination as close as possible to the time you file for Adjustment of Status.

Its 12 months as of today But recently USCIS has proposed rule to make it 24 months.. I will post you a link of that shortly

gmr said:
Hi,
My case is currently in Dallas BEC The case details are as follows

State Illinois
PD# April 4 2004
Federal Chicago
RD sometime in 1st week of Dec2004
BEC case # is D-05096-5####.
Received 45 days letter in April 2005

In 1st week of Dec2004 when we enquired the Illinois office about the
case status they said it was approved and moved to the Regional
office.
But when I look at the screen shot BEC emails for 7th yr ext, the
case source feild says "State" rather then "Regional". Does this mean
that the case never made it to Regional? I'm confused, does anyone
know what this field should hold. Thanks in advance.

If it says "State", you've guessed correctly...the file was sent from the state office