Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thank you Icarus for coming back.
Can you please share any info on EB2 retrogression. My PD is 7/04 and my case is in Dallas BEC.

Once again thank you and keep up the good work...

Icarus,
Welcome back.
My PD is July 2002 , CA RIR went to regional office on July 2003.Received 45 day letter and replied promptly during Feb 2005. We have not heard anything after that.Do not like to do status check , just to avoid wasting their time. Do you have any idea what might be happening to my case.

Thanks

Chicago-case said:
Iam in my 6th year H1B and my labor is pending since 2002 Dec. I have sent three emails regarding my permenant labor proof. Not a single reply from BEC yet.
One email from personal ID and 2 emails from company ID. Its been 10 days and no reply yet.

Guys......,Is there any catch in sending these emails?
Did you provide the correct case number in the mail?

WB ICARUS. Thanks so much

Thank you so much for being back. Its real heartening to see you back, seems like soul rentered my body.

ram_ram said:
Did you provide the correct case number in the mail?

Yes, I sent the correct case number. Here is what I sent in email

employer name
employer address
alien name
alien address
State filed
Prority Date
Dallas BEC case #

Icarus Please do reply!

Icarus,

What is the difference between the case status as "Data Review" and "RIR".

In my screenshot my case status is "Data Review" and per my lawyer my case is at the analyst desk and being reviewed for the sufficiency. We had replyed for the 45DL on 25Jan.

How much more time do i have to wait, just a guess?

could you please provide some information?

BTW i had to file for the extension, that is why i asked for the screnshot.

I will be waiting for your reply!

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
ICARUS --------RIR processing has become slow.. ????

ICARUS,

According to your last processing on 07/07/2005, the RIR queue is at 12/16/2002.

Your today's post says RIR queue is at Mid January.

after 07/07 there were 16 working days.... and the queue moved only one month. Earlier the queue moved atleast one and half month to two months...

any issue.. or does the number of analysts are decreased ??

can u please enlighten us...

Maveric,
02/18/2003

Icarus said:
RIR PD processing is currently in mid-January of 2003

Wecome Back Icarus!!!

Icarus said:
It's due to an internal bottleneck....30+ analysts (RIR and TR) work product is reviewed and approved by 3 CO's whose work product is certified, organized, mailed by 1(one) DOL employee....you do the math :(

Icarus,
Welcome back from your temporary hiatus :) . Finally a breath of fresh air again.

Appreciate your time and help as always.

God bless and have a great weekend.

Icarus said:
Icarus,
Thanks for posting the status. In ur last update about 3 weeks back the processing date was Dec16, In over 3 weeks the RIR queue seems to have moved about 4 weeks. Earlier it moved 5-6 months in about 7-8 weeks. Is there any reason for this slow down. Have some analysts moved over to the data entry.
--MC

Icarus

Icarus.

When will there be action on SWA RIR cases. Will some analysts be moved to act upon that queue after partial data entry? Is there some date in the plan when DBEC will start processing that queue or there is currently no such date? If there is no date, what's the general notion inside DBEC as to when that queue will see some action.

Thanks for coming back and proving the updates.

Icarus said:

vsaxena said:
Icarus,

In my screenshot my case status is "Data Review" and per my lawyer my case is at the analyst desk and being reviewed for the sufficiency. We had replyed for the 45DL on 25Jan.

Data Review is the status assigned when data entry is complete and a response to the 45-day letter has not been recieved. RIR status is when an RIR case has received a response and has been put into the RIR analysis queue awaiting processing of cases with that particular PD.

thanks,

Maveric said:
ICARUS,

According to your last processing on 07/07/2005, the RIR queue is at 12/16/2002.

Your today's post says RIR queue is at Mid January.

after 07/07 there were 16 working days.... and the queue moved only one month. Earlier the queue moved atleast one and half month to two months...

any issue.. or does the number of analysts are decreased ??

can u please enlighten us...

Maveric,
02/18/2003

Analysis continues at relatively the same pace, unfortunately, the number of cases for each PD is not constant and the queue is subject to cases being added daily with earlier PD when additional responses the the 45-day letter are received.

WhyThisDelay said:
Icarus.

When will there be action on SWA RIR cases. Will some analysts be moved to act upon that queue after partial data entry? Is there some date in the plan when DBEC will start processing that queue or there is currently no such date? If there is no date, what's the general notion inside DBEC as to when that queue will see some action.

Thanks for coming back and proving the updates.
As data entry is completed (although expected to continue for another 8-12 months) Data Entry staff will be moved into analysis to provide additional RIR and TR analysis. The queue will be moving slower for awhile until the Abbreviated Data Entry is completed and the Data Entry analysts go back and start generating 45-day letters and processing the responses. Currently, there are about 15400 cases in the RIR queue alone, so RIR analysis will continue on them by FIFO in the meantime.

Icarus Million $ question

Icarus ,

Please answer the Following million $ question.
is there a single case at Dallas that is denied and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
We had replyed the 45DL on 25th JAn, moreover on the screenshot in datareview section there is a "Date submited on" :5/20/05.

so my case was touched on 5/20/05.

do you still think that they have not recevied the reply for 45DL ?

We had replyed the 45DL on 25th JAn, moreover on the screenshot in datareview section there is a "Date submited on" :5/20/05.

so my case was touched on 5/20/05.

do you still think that they have not recevied the reply for 45DL

Originally Posted by vsaxena
Icarus,

Data Review is the status assigned when data entry is complete and a response to the 45-day letter has not been recieved. RIR status is when an RIR case has received a response and has been put into the RIR analysis queue awaiting processing of cases with that particular PD.

thanks,

Icarus,
Please answer mu question.
My PD is July 2002 , CA RIR went to regional office on July 2003.Received 45 day letter and replied promptly during Feb 2005. We have not heard anything after that.Do not like to do status check , just to avoid wasting their time. Do you have any idea what might be happening to my case.

Thanks

Icarus said:
As data entry is completed (although expected to continue for another 8-12 months) Data Entry staff will be moved into analysis to provide additional RIR and TR analysis. The queue will be moving slower for awhile until the Abbreviated Data Entry is completed and the Data Entry analysts go back and start generating 45-day letters and processing the responses. Currently, there are about 15400 cases in the RIR queue alone, so RIR analysis will continue on them by FIFO in the meantime.

Total RIR Queue: 18081 - most recent progression of FIFO date: 12/16/02. (AS of 9th July)
Icarus,
Can we assume that the analysts looked at 2500 odd cases in the last 3-4 weeks assuming not many new cases were put in the analysys queue.
--MC

Thanks

Icarus said:
It's due to an internal bottleneck....30+ analysts (RIR and TR) work product is reviewed and approved by 3 CO's whose work product is certified, organized, mailed by 1(one) DOL employee....you do the math :(
Icarus, millions of thanks for your information.many of us will be happy to see you again.
thank you.
Jc_gc ;)