Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Experts any idea when my case will get approved???

I am silent reader to this thread..

Please let me know guys how long it will take to "Certify" my case

CA- RIR/EB3
PD - DEC'2003
RD - DEC'2004
45 Day Letter Recieved/Reply June'2005
Certified ???????????????

My 6 years of H1-B getting completed by March'2006, how long should I wait to ask for 7th year screen shot?????

Any advice from experts......

Thanks

RAYDHAN said:
been there and done that. desperate times call for desperate measures. you got a better idea to get some useful information out of the Dallas office, buddy? trust me, i have been in this process for 3 and half years. you got a better chance of getting some updates from guys like gp111 and Icarus then any other place.

my ego doesn't hurt to ask for help legally. i don't think i have any left (ego) after 3 and half years :rolleyes: . take it easy now.

I am not sure if anyone would like to have those kind of characters put upon them. I guess a normal person would be scared away by that.

RajWaitingonLCA said:

CA- RIR/EB3
PD - DEC'2003
RD - DEC'2004

My 6 years of H1-B getting completed by March'2006, how long should I wait to ask for 7th year screen shot?????

Thanks

Nobody will tell you now for sure how long you should wait for your certification. It depends on the Dol's strategy after the end of September.

As for H1 7th year, If I were you I would send the request for screenshot sometime in September. You can file your extension 6 months before expiration.

My friend's PD is June'02 and his case has been certified a month back by DBEC. His case was also filed from California.

I filed 1 day after him [sat,sun in between]. My case is struck in PBEC.

raji12 said:
My PD is also June 2002, but the last I checked the status shows as RIR. I have no idea why they are approving the cases that got later PD. One rumor that I heard is realted to the fact that if they approve cases of June 2002, they will become eligible for filing 485 in October. It seems that they are trying to avoid trafic for 485 by holding the approvals.

Thanks

sfmars said:
Nobody will tell you now for sure how long you should wait for your certification. It depends on the Dol's strategy after the end of September.

As for H1 7th year, If I were you I would send the request for screenshot sometime in September. You can file your extension 6 months before expiration.

Sfmars....thanks for your update.... :)

RajWaitingonLCA said:

CA- RIR/EB3
PD - DEC'2003
RD - DEC'2004

Thanks

RajWaitingLCA

u can apply for screen shot at this time too. they provided me with the screen shot...my visa expiring too March'06.

hope u get d screen shot of ur case!

Thanks

RajWaitingonLCA said:

CA- RIR/EB3
PD - DEC'2003
RD - DEC'2004

Thanks

RAYDHAN said:
gp111 & Icarus,
Please don't leave us high and dry when we need you the most. You guys are our only hopes. All other avenues of useful information are closed. Only if you could imagine the blessings and good wishes people on this forum have given you and will continue to do so!!!
We sincerely request you to set aside your misunderstandings and help us all "the lesser mortals". Remember, "To err is human, to forgive divine." Forgive us all and grace us with your divine presence.

Any idea how much time it takes to mail the approval letters after the case has been certified? We have seen anywhere from 2 days to 2 months. Kindly shed some light in this seemingly never ending "labor-ious" process.

Best Regards and God bless us all.

Dude.. I have never left the forum & visit here often. I am one of you guys so no formal words please. I started posting less cause many people over here does not like to see anything else but daily updates of BPC...

"ICARUS is the one" we need now to give some insights.

gp111 said:
Nothing Weird about this case..

San Francisco office is currently working on RIR cases from Western States (other then california) received between Dec -2004 & April 2005.

Because the case was not moved to BEC it did not receive 45 day letter.

Hello GP111,

Based on your analysis, my case should be in San Francisco office. But I did not get any information from it. Is it possilbe?

Thanks!

------------------
Colorado, RIR
PD: 10/7/2004

Number of cases

This message is for JustWatching,

Thanks for ur analysis.
Actually few things. Based on temp case nums PBEC is faster than DBEC.
PBEC I guess they are entering 2004 cases as of this case num
T05188-01*** (NY PD of JULY2004)

I have dallas BEC case num of T05200-35***(2002 CASE NUM)

Anyway they picked some speed in JULY 2005 in terms of partial data entry.

Both centers together have entered around 34,000 cases from
07-july-2005 and 19-july-2005
That means they entered around (3500 to 4000)cases/day

By best guess is PBEC should finish partial data entry work on all cases by MID AUG 2005 and start doing full data entry work and issue 45 day letters.
So most of the cases should get 45 day letters by end of sep2005

dolly09 said:
BUT wat does it mean in legal term as Existence check : OVERRIDDEN

Trying to answer best but not a legal term

Earlier PBLS software had problem of reporting FAILED , it looks now they have fixed and it displays OVERRIDDEN.
Existence check is verified by inquiring in a databse they have which may be sometime outdated or not current. To suppliment they check by other documents like business license ,etc,. So manually they could have made it overidden but database verification could have failed.

Hope this answeres and allways OvERRIDDN is better than FAILED

thanks

have you asked screen shot for 7th year extension?

dolly09 said:
u can apply for screen shot at this time too. they provided me with the screen shot...my visa expiring too March'06.

hope u get d screen shot of ur case!

Thanks

Hi Dolly09

thanks for your reply....

Have you asked screen shot for 7th year extension????..how long you waited for mail from Dallas BEC?

Can you please post your mail format which you sent to Dallas BEC...

I appreciate your help...

Thank you,
Raj

rockmount said:
Hello GP111,

Based on your analysis, my case should be in San Francisco office. But I did not get any information from it. Is it possilbe?

Thanks!

------------------
Colorado, RIR
PD: 10/7/2004

COlorado is not part of San Francisco Region. (SF is Regional office for Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Guam)

Overridden

Your company might have had change of address of the head office. When the change of address is notified to the BEC, the status changes to Overridden.

dolly09 said:
BUT wat does it mean in legal term as Existence check : OVERRIDDEN

thanks

OMG, what the hell is this? does this mean that people with PD dec 04 are getting their approvals while others like us with PD even earlier than 03 are still waiting?
also, is it only the cases from other than CA? are the cases from CA between dec 04 and apr 05 are in BEC?

call me selfish, but i was just looking at cases getting ahead of us in the queue fro 140/485. first from PERM and now this!!!

will we ever be able to file 485? SH*T
gp111 said:
Nothing Weird about this case..

San Francisco office is currently working on RIR cases from Western States (other then california) received between Dec -2004 & April 2005.

Because the case was not moved to BEC it did not receive 45 day letter.

DBEC seemed to stop processing cases

It is quite evident that DBEC pulled all the resources for partial data entry inorder to meet the sep'05 deadline.Thats why we dont see many cases being processed after july 1st week.If you noticed they took about 2 weekes tocomplete the initial process of 1 month case before and based on that speed they would have crossed 02/03 by this time.Unfortuantely that is not happening now.On top of it they left lot of mid 2002 cases untouched, reason not not known to anyone.only God can save us from this DBEC mess.

activex111 said:
OMG, what the hell is this? does this mean that people with PD dec 04 are getting their approvals while others like us with PD even earlier than 03 are still waiting?
also, is it only the cases from other than CA? are the cases from CA between dec 04 and apr 05 are in BEC?

call me selfish, but i was just looking at cases getting ahead of us in the queue fro 140/485. first from PERM and now this!!!

will we ever be able to file 485? SH*T

Why this is a news for you ?? DOL has already made clear since last sept (when they announced BPC operations) that San Francisco, New York & Bosten offices will continue to work till end of this year.

All cases of CA with RD May 02 or later has been moved to BPC.. So San Fran is working on CA cases before that and also working on RIR cases from other western states received between end of 2004 & April 2005 (90% of those case have PD of 2001 & 2002 because of slow process at Seattle & Portland SWAs)..

RajWaitingonLCA

yes.... mail returned d same day in few hrs (6-7)..i sent thru yahoo..though attachment didnt opened at yahoo id..it did got open at MS outlook id.

Hello,

I need the screen shot of application as a proof for
applying 7th year H1B visa extension.

Date Of Acceptance for Processing(PD):09/2003
ETA Case No: D-05***-*****
Alien Name: *********
Company Name:***********

Thanks.

hope this helps!

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Hi Dolly09

thanks for your reply....

Have you asked screen shot for 7th year extension????..how long you waited for mail from Dallas BEC?

Can you please post your mail format which you sent to Dallas BEC...

I appreciate your help...

Thank you,
Raj

Guys help me here

I am in my 2nd year of H-1 and my DOL receive data is June 2004. I got my 45-day letter in the first week of april.
Now I want to check the staus of my application.. How do I do that ? I dont have any h-1 extention excuse.. so what do I do ?
Please advice
Thanks..

psmurthy said:
I am in my 2nd year of H-1 and my DOL receive data is June 2004. I got my 45-day letter in the first week of april.
Now I want to check the staus of my application.. How do I do that ? I dont have any h-1 extention excuse.. so what do I do ?
Please advice
Thanks..
Your PD is June 2004. Right now they are processing Jan 2003(approx). It will be a while. My sincere suggestion is --Keep cool and away from this forums atleast for 8 more months. Spend the time on your carrier dev. This GC process is making many of us FFN...just waiting and spending time looking at the memo's and forums etc..