Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

volleyball said:
I am in the similar situtation. I joined with Masters, applied for LC, gained 5 years of exp in the mean time. Now I will be moving to a group which is under the parent organisation of my current group. The new job requires 5+ year exp but the job title is the same. My current position too is a senoir engg compared to when I have joined/applied for LC. I dont think the DOL will expect us to be at the same exp level forever till our LC is approved :) .
PD is the date when you filed LC and RD is when it went from state work force agency ( SWA) to the regional office. You said you LC was applied in March of 2005 so for sure it didnt make it to regional, it went straight to BEC. The chances of you getting LC in the next 2 years ( unless there is a miracle ) is less then 5% ( my guess only ).

How many years of exp have you gained since you joined??? I dont think its more than 1 year.
Either way, since your case is traditional, you can leave the same PD and convert your case to PERM. You apply PERM for the old case not a new one, that way its requirements remain the same, i suppose masters with no exp. But for that they have to do market analysis and if it passes then you are good to go with PERM.

I myself am looking at that path, with a PD of 2002 Dec. So draw your own conculsion.
It is more than 3 yrs since I joined my current job :( not sure how much it will help w.r.t PERM in an EB3 category ..the way backlog elimination is going it looks diappointing eventhough my case is from ohio ..that makes no difference any more :) haven't heard of any OH cases receving any 45 day letters so far..

so sad ????

once upon a time i was excited for friday...
but now i don't want any weekend because this damn BEC will shutodown it's snail pace processing for two more days and they will be relaxing the next day after the weekend to comeout of the weekend's freakout...

so total 3 painful days for us every week till you get your LC...

Maveric
02/2003

hi
i just received the screen shot ,my case status says certified
my PD dec 5 2002.RIR EB2,CA.But really dont know when i will receive the approval through the post.

Status check for early (Jan - Mar) 2003 PD cases

My PD is March 2003 (CA/EB3/RIR). I have already received approval for my 7ht year extension of H1B...hence do not want to send the sceen shot request email.

I would like to know if any of you with PDs of early 2003 have received your case status update via screenshot. If so, please post. In the absence of updates from Icarus, this seems to be the only way to guess where the Q god is.

Thanks

PD2002 said:
Yes mine is a EB2 Case and from California. I havent heard anybody getting Clarifications. If you have heard of any in this forum, it will be great if you can point me to them. I am cuirous to see how long does it take to get result from BEC after responding to the "Clarifications of recruitment"

My lawyer got a call too regarding clarification on recruitment details. He replied to it right away. Search for a post by sbdol. According to his post, his case was approved withint 4 or 5 days after the response but he got to know about the approval in about a months' time. So, you are not alone here. And I dont believe this has anything to do with EB-2 or EB-3. In the olden days, they used to send NOFs but now the BEF is just calling up the lawyer and getting clarification. Everything should work out fine. Just be patient and keep faith. I havent received my certification yet. It will be almost a month since my lawyer replied to the clarification on my case.

I dont want to bring anyone's hope us but I saw something weird in philadelphia's forums. Wanted to post it here. Three cases have been cleared by BEC and two of them havent received their 45 day letter. Here are the detials. More reasons to believe that your PD nor your 45 day letter date gives you no idea when your LC will be cleared, if the stars are properly alligned then you will get it or else keep waiting.

All three of them are RIR cases ,

1. Mechanical engineer , EB2, PHD degree . (nevada)
2003/11 applly, 2004/11 reply to SWA (something I am not sure )
2004/12 to DOL, no 45 letter
RIR approved : 2005/7

2. Graphic designer , EB3, Bachelor degree , (CA)
2002/7 apply, 2003 to DOL , 2004/1 to DOL, dont understand why transfer twice to DOL ...
2004/12 , 45 letter recv. 2005/1 reply . DPEC (I hate PBEC ... I am in the same time zone )
2005/6 approved !

3. Junoor Computer programmer , Wyoming .
EB2, Master .
2004/8 apply, no 45 letter ...
2005/4 approved

shaaka said:
hi
i just received the screen shot ,my case status says certified
my PD dec 5 2002.RIR EB2,CA.But really dont know when i will receive the approval through the post.
Hi Shaaka,
Congrats! Did you really need the screenshot for an extention or did you ask them for it anyway? How long did it take you to get a reply?
Thanks

volleyball said:
I dont want to bring anyone's hope us but I saw something weird in philadelphia's forums. Wanted to post it here. Three cases have been cleared by BEC and two of them havent received their 45 day letter. Here are the detials. More reasons to believe that your PD nor your 45 day letter date gives you no idea when your LC will be cleared, if the stars are properly alligned then you will get it or else keep waiting.

All three of them are RIR cases ,

1. Mechanical engineer , EB2, PHD degree . (nevada)
2003/11 applly, 2004/11 reply to SWA (something I am not sure )
2004/12 to DOL, no 45 letter
RIR approved : 2005/7

2. Graphic designer , EB3, Bachelor degree , (CA)
2002/7 apply, 2003 to DOL , 2004/1 to DOL, dont understand why transfer twice to DOL ...
2004/12 , 45 letter recv. 2005/1 reply . DPEC (I hate PBEC ... I am in the same time zone )
2005/6 approved !

3. Junoor Computer programmer , Wyoming .
EB2, Master .
2004/8 apply, no 45 letter ...
2005/4 approved

Could you ask those guys their first digits of the cases numbers ?

I think something is wrong or it is a joke

Wyoming and Nevada should be in Dallas not in Philly

NIW applicant said:
Hi Shaaka,
Congrats! Did you really need the screenshot for an extention or did you ask them for it anyway? How long did it take you to get a reply?
Thanks
I did need a screenshot,I sent 3 times....on the third time it was replied within 30 mins.

Ok, one more weird case, my friend called me just now to tell me that he got is LC approved. His case detials are:
PD: Oct 13 2004.
RD: Dec 1st 2004
RIR, EB3
He didnt receive his 45 day letter but got his LC approved, it seems from san francisco office.
:) :rolleyes: :cool: :p :D :confused: :eek: :( :mad:

Surprising

If it is true thats weird as there seems to be no order. Can anyone help me understand if this is to do with number of cases in CA and also that they are being processed in a stretch?

NiSra
TX/RIR/EB3
SESA 01/20/2003
DOL 09/02/2003
45DL Replied 02/03/2005

the dates are from 2004

Are you sure about the PD & RD dates?? They are from 2004.

volleyball said:
Ok, one more weird case, my friend called me just now to tell me that he got is LC approved. His case detials are:
RIR, EB3
He didnt receive his 45 day letter but got his LC approved, it seems from san francisco office.

sfmars said:
Could you ask those guys their first digits of the cases numbers ?

I think something is wrong or it is a joke

Wyoming and Nevada should be in Dallas not in Philly

I dont know who those ppl are. I read this info in pilly forums but it wasnt stated that they got cleared from philly. The info was gathered from a chineese lawers website (which is in chineese). Some one translated it and put it up in the forums. The conclusion from that forum was these cases are cleared from Dallas.

I suppose if they didnt get the 45 day letter then their case numbers would be the old one and not the new ones. Any way you can read more about their cases in the following link
http://www.lianglaw.com/Article/2005/072705-BPC-RIR.htm ( fortune cookies can help you read this or a chineese friend :p )

volleyball said:
RIR, EB3
Is this an AZ case also?

lalaker said:
Are you sure about the PD & RD dates?? They are from 2004.

This case if my friend who lives in arizona and all those dates I typed while talking to him on the phone. I am as suprised as anyone else in here and so is he. As I said if the stars are properly alligned you are next one to get it, looks like that is how it is working for now.

Hey I am a optimist, I hope that atleast cases with PD 2002 and earlier will be cleared by the end of this year of early next year what ever the order be.

I wish everyone will see light sooner than latter. :)

No 45Day letter yet

Hi all,

My RD at Wisconscin is Ffeb 22nd 2004, moved to Chicago DOL in November 2004. I have recieved reply from Dallas BEC center in april with case number starting D05082-****, But havent recieved the 45day letter yet. For several inquiries in past months, I got the same reply

"It sounds like they have entered your case partially into the system,
assigned a case number, but have not completed the input nor have sent the 45 day letter yet."

My understanding was if case number starts with D means it completly entered into the system. Although I have asked several times to inquire how come I was assigned a D case number, I don't believe they ever did ask that question.

Anyone in similar situation. Any ideas or opinions or suggestions? I greatly appreciate your feed back.

Thanks.

After Gleaning through the Postings in this forum

1.Earliest PD Jan 2002 status Certified but no Paper recieved so far
( I know few 2001 also have not recieved inspite of status certified)
2.Latest PD Jan 2003 statsus Certified but no Paper recieved so far
3.LC recieved for most of cases PD Aug,Sept,2002
4.Most of SWA have not generated 45day letters
5.First cases (20K)transfereed from CA/Tx all recieved 45 day letter but LC is being recived not in Perticular Pattern NO FIFO,
6.Cases entred randomly by opening the boxes and untill all cases temproarily data entered in PBLS, NO 45 day letters sent for pending cases and currently not able to ascertain FIFO.
7.ICARUS NOT comeback for 4 weeks:( for status update.

mnhrdc said:
After Gleaning through the Postings in this forum

1.Earliest PD Jan 2002 status Certified but no Paper recieved so far
( I know few 2001 also have not recieved inspite of status certified)
2.Latest PD Jan 2003 statsus Certified but no Paper recieved so far
3.LC recieved for most of cases PD Aug,Sept,2002
4.Most of SWA have not generated 45day letters
5.First cases (20K)transfereed from CA/Tx all recieved 45 day letter but LC is being recived not in Perticular Pattern NO FIFO,
6.Cases entred randomly by opening the boxes and untill all cases temproarily data entered in PBLS, NO 45 day letters sent for pending cases and currently not able to ascertain FIFO.
7.ICARUS NOT comeback for 4 weeks:( for status update.
Hi mnhrdc,

Based on your analysis, I may be on the edge with PD Jan 03. I will be applying for my 8th yr extn in few wks.

Will it be possible for me to go for Screenshot (I am still not sure how it works) to get some kinda status on my case?

Thanks,
nisra
TX/RIR/EB3
SESA 01/20/2003
DOL 09/02/2003
45DL Replied 02/03/2005

Last edited by a moderator: