Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

SF_User said:
I had PD JULY 2002 AND RD: MAY 2003 GOT CLEARED ON DAY BEFORE. Good Luck....will come soon!!!!

Congrats

Looks like Certification Piled on Desk of CO are certified from top.
Having mailed bunch of Sept,Aug,JULY, may be now turn of JUNE guys.:)

sakiv_us said:
Hi Gaurang,

I have couple of questions:

1. What if one does not have a birth certificate. All i have is a school leaving certificate (10+2) which has my birth date. I believe that it won't work. So I need to get a birth certificate which is very difficult for me. Is there any way out? I believe you are also from Gujarat so you might have also faced same. Can you please tell me what you did to overcome this?

Look for my earlier posting regarding not having birth certificate

2. My case was filled in SWA CA under Non-RIR(TR) on Feb 2003. It didn't go to RO. What are my chances and when can I expect 45 days letter, case number etc. ?

TIA

sakiv

ravi_kiran99,

Any news for you? And also, would you please double check whether your friend's PD is 02/08/2003 (who got the approval recently)?

Hope you will get yours soon.

Thnx.

s_chicago

ravi_kiran99 said:
Hi All,

One of co-worker's labor which was filed on the same day as mine for the same position with exact same job requirements, same ads, same PD /RD has been approved 2 weeks back (last week of June)
But there is no status on mine
Anyone in the same boat as me.

Thanks

Meera Maria said:
Regarding the medical check up. What is exactly to be done withe civil surgeon and what immunization should be taken? Should I have to take up a physical examination? Were do I get the YELLOW CARD?

Appreciate your response. Trying to keep the papers ready beforehand i get my lc approved.

You just need to go to the doctor with whatever Imminization record you have. You don't need yellow card if you don't have it. Doctor will perfom couple of routine check & Blood test to see if you need to have any immunization .. That's it

Looks h1b7yr screen shot loop hole closed

It looks now the mails are getting auto replys

May be Server took an outage on barage of mails.!!!

csrini1 said:
When you say PDJan-02-Jun02, from CA, RIR, these cases most of them should have been processed by SFO DOL by now, were you cases remanded to state??
Can you call the SFO DOL automated number and try to find ur case status??

Based on my knowledge gained from these forums, remanded to state/auto remanded cases to state are not entered in the system at BPC, as these were the last bunch sent out to BPC from DOL.

Hope this helps...

Thanks
CSrini1
---------------------
No dude,
you got it wrong.I said PD Jan02-Jun02. It was not remanded, SWA was bit slow to send my case over to SFDOL. My RD at SFDOL was 05/27/03. Remember cut-off date for Backlog was RD >= 05/01/03. So just missed the chance to stay at SFO and got shipped to DBPC. There are a bunch of folks similar to my position. Thanks for your words though.

Experts please advise/comment

I am frustrated like anyother in the forum. The queue seems to be crossed the PD 7/2002, but so far I have not recvd 45-d letter. Is there anything employer/I can do about it. My 7th yr. extn is due. I have requested for proof of LC (7/19) waiting for +ve response. If I get 45-d letter now, what would be the optimistic timeline to get LC approved. Your comments are precious.

Icarus said:
Recent (7/7/05) stats from Dallas BEC. (The Good:D, the Bad:(, and the Ugly:mad: )

Total cases certified: 5183
Cases in Final Review: 921
Total TR Queue: 5109 (ratio of region:state cases = 2:1) No info on FIFO dates being worked.
Total RIR Queue: 18081 - most recent progression of FIFO date: 12/16/02. :D
Hi Icarus,
what does Total RIR Queue: 18081 mean?
Does this include the 5183 certified?
Most likely not.
Does this include the 3k-5k odd cases that ( RFE's, NOF's and others held up for some other reason) ?
:confused:
or does this include the untouched cases (only responses to 45 day letter entered but not yet analyzed) ?
:confused:
Thanks as always for ur response.
--MC

zgold said:
I am frustrated like anyother in the forum. The queue seems to be crossed the PD 7/2002, but so far I have not recvd 45-d letter. Is there anything employer/I can do about it. My 7th yr. extn is due. I have requested for proof of LC (7/19) waiting for +ve response. If I get 45-d letter now, what would be the optimistic timeline to get LC approved. Your comments are precious.

-------------------------------------
I would recommend your Attorney to follow it up in earnest. Some times 45 day letter could get lost in mail. Do you know where your case went to ? Dallas of Philli ? If you get 45 day letter now, it could be anywhere between 1 month to 6 months (or more) for certification. Approvals are coming from Dallas but not in correct FIFO order. Philli is bit behind but they'll hopefully catch up with Dallas.

patience13 said:
Philli is bit behind but they'll hopefully catch up with Dallas.

Yeah ??? I don't think so ... Philly seems to be having tons of problems, they barely started sending 45DL to SWA cases and few here in the forum have yet to see an approval from Philly ...

Thinking that Philly will veer catch up is an utopia :( Anyway thanks for the support :D

patience13 said:
-------------------------------------
I would recommend your Attorney to follow it up in earnest. Some times 45 day letter could get lost in mail. Do you know where your case went to ? Dallas of Philli ? If you get 45 day letter now, it could be anywhere between 1 month to 6 months (or more) for certification. Approvals are coming from Dallas but not in correct FIFO order. Philli is bit behind but they'll hopefully catch up with Dallas.

Thank you patience13. I don't know where my case is being processed; however, as per DOL website all CA cases might be transferred to Dallas BRC.

thanks gp111 for the information.

gp111 said:
You just need to go to the doctor with whatever Imminization record you have. You don't need yellow card if you don't have it. Doctor will perfom couple of routine check & Blood test to see if you need to have any immunization .. That's it

Approved

I happened to come across this forum a month or so ago and have been reading it every now and then.
Just wanted to let you'll know that I heard from my lawyer today that my LC is approved. I haven't seen the approval notice, so I don't have more details to share.

Details:
State: TX
PD: Sept 2002
RD: April 2003
45 Day Letter: Jan 2005

zgold said:
Thank you patience13. I don't know where my case is being processed; however, as per DOL website all CA cases might be transferred to Dallas BRC.

Zgold,
My PD is Dec 2002 and so far havent received 45 day letter. The percentage of ppl in 2002 who received letters is around 60% ( source .xls file created in one of the forum in this site, dont know which ). I talked to my lawyer and she said that there are not very many ppl from my company who received the 45 day letter with PD in 2002. In a way it should comfort that there are others and it doesnt mean or imply that the case is lost. Infact when I asked her about cases getting lost, she said she never heard something like that.
But hey there is never harm in trying to ask your lawyer to find out your status. I hope they are better at answering than mine :). Keep me posted with your progress. I am hoping to receive my 45 day letter in the next two months :rolleyes:

Detroit2003 said:
Hello Sfmars,

My HR said attorney got the separate letter and apparently same day!
I am not sure 100% of this!

Thanks Detroit2003,

Make sure that your HR/attorney will send the response by certified mail.

any issue with requesting again?

Gurus,
I requested the proof of my 7th year extension about 2 weeks ago and it showed the status as "RIR". I under stand that my case is in RIR queue. MY PD is 06/2002 and I see that lot of people in that timeframe already got certified. I guess my question is there harm in asking for the proof for 7th year extension AGAIN?

raji12 said:
Gurus,
I requested the proof of my 7th year extension about 2 weeks ago and it showed the status as "RIR". I under stand that my case is in RIR queue. MY PD is 06/2002 and I see that lot of people in that timeframe already got certified. I guess my question is there harm in asking for the proof for 7th year extension AGAIN?

You can make problems for other people who really needs a prove to file H1 extension for 7th 8th 9th year ....

The last info is that because of the requests flood they stopped to send screenshots which you got before and they send only official e-mail with PD only.