Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GP111

When can I expect ( approx..) the Labor apporoval.

Thanks,

Colorado
PD: APR 02
EB2 - NON RIR
Dallas BEC
45 day letter : June 8th 2005
replied: june 10th 2005

gp111 said:
No Idea !!

Just a guess..
EB-2 = some time in end of 2002
EB-3 = Mid of 2002

Hi GP111 and Gurus,

Can I charge my spouse's country quota rather than my own country when filling I-485? (My spouse is a GC holder.) If yes, how can it be done at the time of filling I-485?

Any idea?

Thanks.

gp111 said:
Those case are recently moved from SF DOL to Dallas BPC.. So must not been entered in the system yet. You will have to wait till they reach those boxes.

Is it. But I thought all of them are shipped. I met one guy "terminator" who is in similar situation but he got his 45 day letter in May.

I guess i'll have to wait.

Thanks a lot.

misunderstood said:
Anything else that can be done other than the medical testing ?
How to initiate this medical testing ? Have to go through lawyer ??
Any forms that I don't need to go to the lawyer for, that I can download from the web ?

Generally medical can be done in less than a week
The time consuming is Birth and Marriage certificate if you dont have one which needs to be done before I-485 filing.

Hope this helps

Individual lawyers work different way. Some of them ask to fill-up drafts of all these forms. Some give a questionnare and they do the rest.

1. I-140
2. I-485
3. I-765
4. I-131
5. G-325
6. I-693 (For Medical. Need original colored - Download version can NOT be used).
7. Copy of latest Visa in Passport
8. Copy of I-94 (of last travel) and/or one on I-797 (if you extend H1-B here)
9. DOB (Non-availability Cert, 2#s Affidavits OR original DOB, if you have)
10. Experience Letters (From Companies on Letter Head OR Affidavits from co-workers)
11. Photos (8 Copies - Specifically taken for Immigration)
12. I-134
13. Marriage Cert
14. Employment letter - Lawyer will take care of it from ur employer.
15. W2(last 2) and Paystubs(last 6) - Only safer of not getting NOF/RFE on ability to pay (Upto individual lawyers)

For the medicals, you need to have the "yellow card" i.e. record of immunizations. You can start working on this at an early date. If not, you need to have a certifcate from a Doctor, that you are immune to certain diseases mentioned in the "yellow card". Otherwise you need to take the immunizations mentioned there. You can get this card by paying a $7 fee in the local county immunization clinic.

Another area is the Birth certificate. If you have one, and the same is not it English, then you need to get it translated to English and notarized. If you do not have any, then two affidavits from parents & relatives are required, accompanied by a letter from the Government, that your birth records were not found.

The third area is the experience certificate. You will need to prove that you have the relevant experience for the job. Get it from your previous employers or from your previous colleagues in their current workplace letterhead. Try to get as much a detailed letter, describing the nature of your duties, as possible.

Civil Surgeons (Listed on USCIS website) can do this test
1.MMR(Mums,Measles,Rubella)
2.TB test
3.Tetanus
4.Vericella(Chiken pox)
5.HIV test

Requirements in brief:
1. Non Availability Certificate from the Municipality/Government authority of the place where the applicant was born. It should state/confirm that the birth record/certificate does not or no longer exists.
2. Affidavit.
Note: This affidavit does not have a unique format identified by INS, hence different attorneys may have different layouts.
A sample affidavit (by Applicant's mother)
AFFIDAVIT I, (mother's) last name (maiden name) first name, wife of (spouse) last name first name, being duly sworn, do depose and make the following statements: 1. I was born in place of birth, State, Country on Date Of Birth. 2. I am married to (spouse) last name first name on date (of their marriage). 3. I am the mother of (your) last name first name and (your father's) last name first name is his/her father. 4. (Your) last name first name was born on date (of birth in MM/DD/YYYY) at time (of birth am/pm) in City, State, Country. Signature: Date: N O T A R Y
You will need

1) Original Birth Certificate - If you don't have original BC, you will need affidavits from two persons (your parents, their friends, relatives etc) saying you ware born on that day.

2) Medical Examination : get Form I-693 (http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/...files/I-693.pdf <http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/files/I-693.pdf>) & get your self examined by INS approved doctor.

3) Employment / Experience Letters

4) Marriage Certificate if applicable

5) Name Change Documents if applicable

6) Your last three W2s & few Pay Stubs (not a must but may be required)

Thanks.

Maveric said:
I see your PD as 03/2002,

what does your screen shot case status says

is it Certifed, final review... ???

i Wonder what this BEC folks are doing with 03/2002 PD case... when they are mailing August cases

This is scary looking forward ....

Thanks
Maveric
02/2003
-------------------

It says Status : RIR
Submitted Date is : 4/7/2005. -- My 45 day lellter was replied on 3/20/05.
Existence check : Failed.
Most of the columns are filled with entries except "Data Entry Assigned To" which is erased( but I can see part of a letter).

I think they are holding older case ( I mean priority date between Jan02-Jun02) rom CA for some weird reason. There are a bunch of us like this. I'm not alone.

Detroit2003 said:
I received my 45-D letter finally.
The date on the letter says July 1st but I got it on July 20th today!
Well...after all got it!

===================
MI- EB2-RIR
PD: 6/9/2003
RD: 12/29/2004
New Case # D-05075-52xxx

Detroit2003,

good news, did they send 2 letters (to attorney and employer) or just only one ?

If it is possible could you figure out if both of them got letters or just only one of them ?

to gp111...

When do you think my case will see the light?

PD -Nov'02
RD -June'03
45 day letter - Feb'05
ETA Case # - 04261-xxxxx
6th year extension query by attorney in July 1st week shows - Final Review in screen shot

Approval --? :rolleyes:

j2k

patience13 said:
-------------------

It says Status : RIR
Submitted Date is : 4/7/2005. -- My 45 day lellter was replied on 3/20/05.
Existence check : Failed.
Most of the columns are filled with entries except "Data Entry Assigned To" which is erased( but I can see part of a letter).

I think they are holding older case ( I mean priority date between Jan02-Jun02) rom CA for some weird reason. There are a bunch of us like this. I'm not alone.

When you say PDJan-02-Jun02, from CA, RIR, these cases most of them should have been processed by SFO DOL by now, were you cases remanded to state??
Can you call the SFO DOL automated number and try to find ur case status??

Based on my knowledge gained from these forums, remanded to state/auto remanded cases to state are not entered in the system at BPC, as these were the last bunch sent out to BPC from DOL.

Hope this helps...

Thanks
CSrini1

Any further news on July'02 PD, EB2, CA approval from DBEC

Hi All,
I appreciate those who took time to post information when they got their approvals.

Yesterday I saw few msgs wherein priority date June and July 2002 got approval from Dallas Backlog Elimination Center. My PD is July 2002 and I am stuck like many others. Any news worth pertaining to Labor approvals from DBEC for this period would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,
saburi_gc
PD 17th July 2002
RD 17th July 2003
CA

Hello,

1. 7th-year extension
My H1-B will reach a 6-year limit next January. When should I start a 7th-year extension process?

2. Screen Shot
Who can ask for a screen shot? Only those who have alreay applied for the extension? Or can those who have not yet applied for the extension also ask for a screen shot?

3. Nov. 2002
Do you think cases of Nov. 2002 will be adjudicated this month or so?

CA EB3
State received date: Nov. 2002
Regional received date: Nov. 2003
ETA Case Number: D-04320-xxxxx
45-day letter: recieved & replied March 5, 2005

Icarus, come back please...

on Icarus' July 7th post, it states 5183 cases certified, 921 cases in final review...

on Icarus' June post, it states CO passed 3000 certified cases (6/16)..

now many got Certified info by h1b7yr email...but actural numbers who got final certified paper are not a lot...

any idea :confused:

did BEC send out mails every day or once a week or once a month?

Icarus, everyone here still need your help....thanks.....

To GP111,

Regarding the medical check up. What is exactly to be done withe civil surgeon and what immunization should be taken? Should I have to take up a physical examination? Were do I get the YELLOW CARD?

Appreciate your response. Trying to keep the papers ready beforehand i get my lc approved.

PLEASE STICK TO BEC discussions

People - if you have I-485 questions,go to the I-485 forums - why are you posting your questions here?? I can't believe someone actually asked gp111 to post the link for him too..all your medical queries are covered there too..so please go there..we log on here to check the status of labor cases,not to see pages flying by discussing I-485..

Gaurang Saheb

Hi Gaurang,

I have couple of questions:

1. What if one does not have a birth certificate. All i have is a school leaving certificate (10+2) which has my birth date. I believe that it won't work. So I need to get a birth certificate which is very difficult for me. Is there any way out? I believe you are also from Gujarat so you might have also faced same. Can you please tell me what you did to overcome this?

2. My case was filled in SWA CA under Non-RIR(TR) on Feb 2003. It didn't go to RO. What are my chances and when can I expect 45 days letter, case number etc. ?

TIA

sakiv

Screenshots

I sent email to h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us few days back and got auto response

"You have reached the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog Elimination Center files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID number and may request additional information from the employer. "

Has everybody getting this now ?

saburi_gc said:
Hi All,
I appreciate those who took time to post information when they got their approvals.

Yesterday I saw few msgs wherein priority date June and July 2002 got approval from Dallas Backlog Elimination Center. My PD is July 2002 and I am stuck like many others. Any news worth pertaining to Labor approvals from DBEC for this period would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,
saburi_gc
PD 17th July 2002
RD 17th July 2003
CA

I had PD JULY 2002 AND RD: MAY 2003 GOT CLEARED ON DAY BEFORE. Good Luck....will come soon!!!!

puhrince said:
People - if you have I-485 questions,go to the I-485 forums - why are you posting your questions here?? I can't believe someone actually asked gp111 to post the link for him too..all your medical queries are covered there too..so please go there..we log on here to check the status of labor cases,not to see pages flying by discussing I-485..
I agree, please let the forum focus on what it is meant for

csrini1 said:
When you say PDJan-02-Jun02, from CA, RIR, these cases most of them should have been processed by SFO DOL by now, were you cases remanded to state??

NO, RD May 2003 onwords (RIR) were transferred to BEC , the cases may have PD jan 2001 and later.
Can you call the SFO DOL automated number and try to find ur case status??
If it is transferred you will not get AVM that cases are transferred to one of BEC
Based on my knowledge gained from these forums, remanded to state/auto remanded cases to state are not entered in the system at BPC, as these were the last bunch sent out to BPC from DOL.

Remand to state are now considered to be TR hence more time compared to RIR

Hope this helps...

Thanks
CSrini1

volleyball said:
All those with PD in 2002 and whoes case made it to regional and who did not receive their 45 day letter please RAISE YOUR HANDS. :)

Me too.. NON RIR, Oklahoma PD March 2002, made to regional March 2004 - not heard from then

:eek: