Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mbturantekin said:
Guys,

I am, like many of us, cannot get anything out of my HR people and Lawyers. Anyway, if you know or find out when I should expect my 45 day letter or if there are any updated news in Dallas BEC, please let me know. I dont even know what my receipt date is. Only thing I know my company applied for LC on 10/12/2002 and that it is in Dallas BEC.

I am ready to hear some good news although I dont think I am going to get it anytime soon.

Thanks for all the info shared on this Forum.

B-

Hey,
You said u havent received your 45 day letter then how do you know your case went to Dallas.
Do you have the following Details. These you should be able to get from your lawyer without much trouble, or I hope :).
1. EB2 or EB3??
2. RIR or Non-RIR?
3. Which state you are from?
4. Priority date, the date you applied your LC which is 10/12/2002, i suppose.
5. Did your case make it to regional and if so which one and the date?
6. Did you receive 45 day letter??

Knowing all these will not help you in anyway to find the current status of your case but will help you in doing a better prediction.

Volleyball,

I am in Arkansas and I dont have any other information other than 10/12/2002. Thats I am assuming my case is in Dallas Bec. Because in the ins website it looks like all cases from Arkansas went to Dallas. Anyway what is EB2 or EB3 and RIR non-RIR?
Like I said I havent received a 45 day letter. I am still waiting.

Thanks for your help..

B-

I've got a screen shot with the blank field after 'Data Entry Assigned To:'.

This blank field is of differen color than the whole line. Does everybody have that? Or as someone mentioned before they erased this field manually. (that can mean that the case is already assigned to someone and erased for privacy reasons).

Thanks.

PD: 06/26/2002
ETA# D-04320-0XXX
45 day letter answered: 06/03/2005

mbturantekin said:
Volleyball,

I am in Arkansas and I dont have any other information other than 10/12/2002. Thats I am assuming my case is in Dallas Bec. Because in the ins website it looks like all cases from Arkansas went to Dallas. Anyway what is EB2 or EB3 and RIR non-RIR?
Like I said I havent received a 45 day letter. I am still waiting.

Thanks for your help..

B-
Why dont you check the FLC Database to see if your case has made it to the BEC, all you would need is your employer name, ur company contact name and rest you can compare and see if it is your case since there will be details like salaray, job code (if you know what they applied with) date application submitted etc .....
go to http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and download the data files, check it out ---- Good Luck
Atleast you can do this without your employer or Lawyer's help.

Hope it helps

when did you request your 7th year extension

u4ever said:
I've got a screen shot with the blank field after 'Data Entry Assigned To:'.

This blank field is of differen color than the whole line. Does everybody have that? Or as someone mentioned before they erased this field manually. (that can mean that the case is already assigned to someone and erased for privacy reasons).

Thanks.

PD: 06/26/2002
ETA# D-04320-0XXX
45 day letter answered: 06/03/2005

and when did you get a response. Looks like many people in the forum are no longer getting a response.

I did!

calabor2001 said:
Has anyone sent in a request for Proof of 7th year and recd. an email back in the past week. I sent for mine last Tuesday and haven't heard from them yet. The suckers are still sucking on it.

I sent them an email last Thursday night and I got a reply w/ a screenshot of my case 1 pm the next day.

java2king said:
and when did you get a response. Looks like many people in the forum are no longer getting a response.

07/13/2005

I sent request a day before that or something like that.

redhiker said:
I sent them an email last Thursday night and I got a reply w/ a screenshot of my case 1 pm the next day.
redhiker,

what was the Job title and Job requirement on your labor?

thanks,

Thanks you Delicateone, gp111 & mnhrdc

Delicateone said:
GO TO FOLLOWING LINKS You will get Birth Certificate,Marraige Certificate etc. If you are not from California then contact the nearest Consulate of India.
http://www.cgisf.org/

http://www.cgisf.org/visa/misc.pdf

BIRTH CERTIFICATE
What are the documents required for this service and how much time will this service take?
i) Completed Miscellaneous Services form
ii) One Photograph (preferably in colour, front facing, 2" X 2" )
iii) Original Indian passport
iv) Fees of $20
v) Mail back charges (preferably $15 for return by overnight mail which is more reliable and safe. Consulate can not take responsibility for delay in receipt or loss of documents sent by certified mail. No self addressed envelope necessary. Fees for birth certificate + mailing charges can be sent together through a single money order or cashier’s check. Please note that payments by mail can only be made through money order or cashier's check in favor of the Consulate General of India.
How much time will this service take?
i) If you apply at the counter in the Consulate, same day or latest by the next working day.
ii) If applied through mail, 3-4 days, excluding time taken in mail.
Hi Delicateone, Thanks a lot. This is very valuable info.

Also thanks to gp111 and mnhrdc.

Sakiv

EB2 eligibility

Hi GP111 and other guru,

I have one question regarding EB2/3 related to labor certification.
How EB2 is qualified? I guess GP once mentioned that labor hasn't specified EB2/3. My labor requires MS+0 and I have MS degree. Does that mean I have no risk to apply I140 under EB2? Or I still need prove that my current job requires MS.

Thank you,

GCpossible.

GCpossible said:
Hi GP111 and other guru,

I have one question regarding EB2/3 related to labor certification.
How EB2 is qualified? I guess GP once mentioned that labor hasn't specified EB2/3. My labor requires MS+0 and I have MS degree. Does that mean I have no risk to apply I140 under EB2? Or I still need prove that my current job requires MS.

Thank you,

GCpossible.

Once LC is certified with MS+0 & you have MS or equ. you can apply in EB-2.

ur clueless on how to analyze statements and decipher them - you will be bad in GMAT too - which ship brought you here? definitely not your 'private schooling'

IndiraGandhi said:
Thank You for your prompt reply. I sure appreciate your thoughts on it. So its basically building up the vocabulary then. BUT what GRE has to do with Immigration here? I think GRE is all off the subject.

Yes it is confirmed - didn't the hundreds of posts here indicate the same? why do u need more confirmation?

IndiraGandhi said:
Hello Guys, I have a question regarding sending out email to get the screen-shot for H1B 7th plus year extension. I have read and seen many people who sends out such queries, and in return getting Certified. Today, one of my friend sent out the same email, and receive the certified respose, which she believes that certified means she can apply for 7th year labor. Its not the labor approval, but the certification to apply for 7th year extension. Could you guys confirm this info?

for the 2 ghandis

FerozeGandhi said:
Yes it is confirmed - didn't the hundreds of posts here indicate the same? why do u need more confirmation?
the 2 ghandis (feroz an indira),

we have something more important than ur stupid disputes. u wana dispute ,go dispute somewhere else. it is enough with both of u. it was like that with u for months now. these forums r for GC and Lc not for silly diputes between 2 ghandis that r very far from the true calm ghandi.

stop this for god sake.

FerozeGandhi said:
ur clueless on how to analyze statements and decipher them - you will be bad in GMAT too - which ship brought you here? definitely not your 'private schooling'

Edited by usnycus ..

I think my statement might reflect what most people think around here: we are tired of looking at you guys posts insulting each other .... why don't you start your own thread and let us enjoy this forum ? It might make more sense ...

Last edited by a moderator:
AMEN Bro

AMEN Bro

MDwatch said:
Edited by usnycus ...

I think my statement might reflect what most people think around here: we are tired of looking at you guys posts insulting each other .... why don't you start your own thread and let us enjoy this forum ? It might make more sense ...

Last edited by a moderator:
FerozeGandhi said:

I propose a vote so that the process is really democratic: Should the both of them be expelled from this forum ?

Moderators please take note

MDwatch said:
I propose a vote so that the process is really democratic: Should the both of them be expelled from this forum ?

Moderators please take note

Vote is yea, wish had more than one vote, so that dont have to read stupidity