Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Missing H1 Receipt for 7th year

Hi gurus,

My emloyer missing 7th year extension Receipt Notice. He applied on June 8th. Because of this my 140/485 is stuck. But they encashed the check and receiced receipt notice for my wife H4 extension. I would appreciate any help on this regard, Is there anyway I can call send email to UCSIS for requested my proof my application submital.

Missing H1 7th year extension Notice

This is related to TX service center and My employer verified the back of check, But no inforamtion on that check.

what is 7th yr screen shot

Gurus,

What is this "7th yr screen shot", does anyway helpfull for me to get some proof for missing Receipt for 7th year extension. If yes how would I get that information.

nov_2002 said:
Why dont you check the FLC Database to see if your case has made it to the BEC, all you would need is your employer name, ur company contact name and rest you can compare and see if it is your case since there will be details like salaray, job code (if you know what they applied with) date application submitted etc .....
go to http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and download the data files, check it out ---- Good Luck
Atleast you can do this without your employer or Lawyer's help.

Hope it helps
Thank you all for quick replies, especially Nov_2002 and days_go_by.

I checked that site, I guess my case did not make it to the Database just yet. I guess somebody else said, my case would make it to the DB after September. Is there another site on philly for me to check and make sure my case is not there? If you guys would post that I would appreciate it.

Also, my 2nd term h1-b will expire next year in oct. Do you guys think it is going to take me longer to find another job and file PERM with another company? Or am I better off if I stayed with the current company.

I also hear some stuff about H-5 visas. Are they available to people yet?

Thanks for all the information..

B-

I sent in my request on Monday, July 18th, have not received the response either.

calabor2001 said:
Has anyone sent in a request for Proof of 7th year and recd. an email back in the past week. I sent for mine last Tuesday and haven't heard from them yet. The suckers are still sucking on it.

5 Approvals

My attorney received 5 approvals yesterday from DBEC and all are RIR EB3 CA DOL cases and PD is June,20,02.45 days letter received Jan,20.ETA starts with D-04320-xxxxx..Good luck..

nov_2002 said:
Why dont you check the FLC Database to see if your case has made it to the BEC, all you would need is your employer name, ur company contact name and rest you can compare and see if it is your case since there will be details like salaray, job code (if you know what they applied with) date application submitted etc .....
go to http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and download the data files, check it out ---- Good Luck
Atleast you can do this without your employer or Lawyer's help.

Hope it helps

There's an option to put your employer's name and state of existence and that shows my data in addition to others that my company had filed. Is that info current or just some post that happened some time back?! It says my case was recd. in regional in May'03 and that was the last date of activity!

Anybody - any thoughts?

any updates, please???

Folks,

We have not heard from Icarus for two weeks. Can we beg him to come back to give us updates? I was waiting for Friday updates very anxiously.

You see, can we just get along? We are already depressed simply by endless waiting. We do not have to hurt each other's feeling.

Let's stay focused on issues here.

Icarus, come back please...

Any update? Icarus?

did BEC send out mails every day or once a week or once a month?

Come back please....Icarus...

from www.murthy.com

45-Day Letters May Not be Completed by September 2005

The BPCs plan to have all cases entered into their system by the end of September 2005. To meet this goal, they are not inputting complete data on some cases. The 45-day letters, however, cannot be issued for each case until it is fully entered into the system. Therefore, it is likely that some cases will not receive 45-day letters by September 2005, which was DOL's original timeline.

what a nightmare! this BEC is really a joke, SWA folks will never c light out of this tunnel. it is so depressing. now the 45 days letters will not finish by sep 2005, later DOL will come and say we can't finish the whole work in 24-30 months and we have to extend it for another 2 yrs. this is really going nowhere.

i will die in the USA before i c this GC.

antonioa77 said:
from www.murthy.com

The BPCs plan to have all cases entered into their system by the end of September 2005. To meet this goal, they are not inputting complete data on some cases. The 45-day letters, however, cannot be issued for each case until it is fully entered into the system. Therefore, it is likely that some cases will not receive 45-day letters by September 2005, which was DOL's original timeline.

what a nightmare! this BEC is really a joke, SWA folks will never c light out of this tunnel. it is so depressing. now the 45 days letters will not finish by sep 2005, later DOL will come and say we can't finish the whole work in 24-30 months and we have to extend it for another 2 yrs. this is really going nowhere.

Hi Guys,

Let not frustration get the better of all of us - we are here by our own choices and unfortunately we'll have to live by the rules set here - what bugs me the most is the indifference of the lawyers who have been PAID, I might add, in atleast being able to challenge such blatant stupidities - this FIFO is a joke which, if not obvious to our lawyers, is a testimony of their competency!!

There're very few guys (really lucky guys) who are not pissed off with all of this but barring that, most of us are in the same boat, a very frustrating wait - a boat that is stranded now in the middle of nowhere, losing all direction especially with the absence of Icarus.

qwerty1111 said:
how do you file "semi"concurrently ?

True Concurrent is WHEN you file I-140 & 485 at the same time (Mentioning in I-140 & I-485 that you are applying both togather) and send those papers to USCIS in one package.

Semi Concurrent is WHEN you file I-140 first, wait for the receipt & mail I-485 later with the copy of I-140 receipt (before I-140 approval).

Non Concurrent is WHEN you file I-485 after approval of I-140.

antonioa77 said:
from www.murthy.com

Amen for that!

skapa said:
Hi gurus,

My emloyer missing 7th year extension Receipt Notice. He applied on June 8th. Because of this my 140/485 is stuck. But they encashed the check and receiced receipt notice for my wife H4 extension. I would appreciate any help on this regard, Is there anyway I can call send email to UCSIS for requested my proof my application submital.

Why do you need 7th year extension receipt in filing I-140/485 ?? Go ahead & apply it.. If for some reason USCIS ask for it you can always reply with the receipt Number not the actual receipt.

qwerty1111 said:
any news ?

My Company recieved yesterday one July 2002 EB3 case. Looks like they are mailing in reverse order of piled up certified cases from mail room.

Last edited by a moderator:
ICARUS THE GOD

Every Friday ritually we look forward to your postings
If you come back can throw some insights into how the mail room operations are being handled.

We are seeing the approvals recieved in reverse order of FIFO from a same company having later PD's first and Earlier later.

Thanks for your inputs.