CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

There are about 80 I-140 cases that I follow which were filed on Dec 14th at CSC and they were all transferred to Texas. It looks like a massive transer and not just isolated to few people. CSC might be trying to share their I-140 work load with Texas since they are so far behind. I don't think there is any reason to worry about but calling CIS may not be a bad idea.

mine got transferred, too!!

jbxieperm2005 said:
Hi, nhusson,

Is your notice saying your I-485 was also transferred. You are the first one I saw got transferred with currently filing of I-140 and I-485

Well, I got an e-mail this aftrnoon. My 140 was transferred to TSC. I concurrently filed 140/485 and my ND is 11/29/05. I also got a RFE for 765 a moth ago and replied 2 weeks ago upon receiving the notice in mail. Thre LUD changes, but no EAD received. Never heard about FP notice, either.

Very frustrated!!!!!!

DocPC

If this is the case, then what CSC will work on? Stop adjudicate I-140 or jump to Feb 2006 I-140? (I saw Jan 06 case was also transferred)

Anyone has I-140 after Sep 05 but not receiving transferring notice, please speak up!!

GCard_Dream said:
There are about 80 I-140 cases that I follow which were filed on Dec 14th at CSC and they were all transferred to Texas. It looks like a massive transer and not just isolated to few people. CSC might be trying to share their I-140 work load with Texas since they are so far behind. I don't think there is any reason to worry about but calling CIS may not be a bad idea.

jbxieperm2005 said:
If this is the case, then what CSC will work on? Stop adjudicate I-140 or jump to Feb 2006 I-140? (I saw Jan 06 case was also transferred)

Anyone has I-140 after Sep 05 but not receiving transferring notice, please speak up!!

Its the creation of 140 BEC :rolleyes:

I haven't recieved anything so far

nannagc said:
Its the creation of 140 BEC :rolleyes:
My RD is sep'29th and ND is oct'5th 05.I haven't recieved and my status message did not change so far.

Mine was transferred to TSC too

Got email 2 hours ago, saying my I140 was transferred to TSC. And my RD is 11-23-05 and ND is 11-28-05.

Seems mine is not transfered, I haven't received any email today. My I140 ND is 10/13/05 (EB3, LC priority date: Feb'03).

Is this pattern of transfering Labor substitute I140 cases (mine is not)? Any idea folks?

Looks just like load-sharing.. looking at various forum threads, the boundary seems to lie between Oct 15th to Oct 31. All I-140 cases after that are transferred. Don't know the end date but as far as jan'06 cases have also been transferred.

nhusson said:
no, my labor's not sub case...but maybe it's for nov cases onwards and not october cases

And my guess is they won't transfer cases with RD later than Jan 04 (TSC I140 processing date).

I think they will move faster from now on with all pending cases that has been sitting there for long time.
I guess, all september and first 2 week cases of october will move faster now. Man...there is no LUD on
my case right from the day one, in the mean-time, I had finished the fingerprints and still there is no LUD.

Whats your guess by the way? When do you think your case will be touched?

srignram said:
My RD is sep'29th and ND is oct'5th 05.I haven't recieved and my status message did not change so far.

No idea

perm_faq said:
I think they will move faster from now on with all pending cases that has been sitting there for long time.
I guess, all september and first 2 week cases of october will move faster now. Man...there is no LUD on
my case right from the day one, in the mean-time, I had finished the fingerprints and still there is no LUD.

All we wanted to see was some approvals,but see what is going on.You never know anything with csc.

perm_faq said:

No idea...

Considering experiances with CSC, whoever left in CSC...for me looks like "BAD LUCK" and may be left behind...

Good luck transfereeeeeees!!!

transfer from Nov or late Oct?

I have the same guess.
It seems transferred cases are not limited to LC substituted case or EB3, based on the posting here so far.

abzy2004 said:
Looks just like load-sharing.. looking at various forum threads, the boundary seems to lie between Oct 15th to Oct 31. All I-140 cases after that are transferred. Don't know the end date but as far as jan'06 cases have also been transferred.

Your guess is wrong. My case with WAC-06-100- also got transferred. Just now got a mail.

Vikes said:
And my guess is they won't transfer cases with RD later than Jan 04 (TSC I140 processing date).

Yes. Thats true.

By the way, you can not expect any thing from USCIS in total. Correct!

srignram said:
All we wanted to see was some approvals,but see what is going on.You never know anything with csc.

140 Case transferred to TSC

Hi,
I also received an email that my 140 case has been transferred to TSC. (WAC06038XXXXX) my RD is 11/15/05

The TSC processing times show that they are processing Jan 4 2006 140 cases right now. Does anyone know if transferred cases from CSC are also placed in the same queue or we have a different queue (you never know what new rules they might come up with)

Last edited by a moderator:
fly_in_sky said:
I have the same guess.
It seems transferred cases are not limited to LC substituted case or EB3, based on the posting here so far.

just want to share my 140 got transferred to TSC too and my RD is 10/21/05.

-shagua