CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Tracker...

Do we know what is the earliest date that got transferred, by each category? Mine is likely one of the earliest ones in EB3?

Maintaining this list will help us understand better. Also, it'd help id your message follows with a signature that says your RD, ND and EB Category.

-------------------------
RD 10/27, ND 10/31, EB-3

sandiboy said:
My I-140 also got transferred today. My RD is 12/22
Case: 06064xxxxx

starting data of transfer

so far according to the postings here

I140 not transferred I140 transferred
EB3 ND:10/13 (your_friend) ND: 10/21 (shagua)
EB2 ND: 10/31 (CAPD02)

your update on this list may help narrow the blurry period.

GotGC?? said:
Do we know what is the earliest date that got transferred, by each category? Mine is likely one of the earliest ones in EB3?

Maintaining this list will help us understand better. Also, it'd help id your message follows with a signature that says your RD, ND and EB Category.

-------------------------
RD 10/27, ND 10/31, EB-3

start date of transfer

to clarify, just now the format is losing when I paste it.

I140 not transferred
EB3 ND:10/13 (your_friend)

I140 transferred:
EB3 ND: 10/21 (shagua)
EB3 ND: 10/31 (CAPD02)

Folks, please add RD & keep it chronological

I140 not transferred

I140 transferred:
EB3 ND: 10/31, RD: 10/27 (GotGC??)

fly_in_sky said:
to clarify, just now the format is losing when I paste it.

I140 not transferred

I140 transferred:

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that the earliest date that got transferred is Oct. 20th 2005 for all categories.

I am expecting that Texas Service Center dates will move back.

I140 not transferred:
================
EB2 ND:1O/07 (gc_line)

I140 transferred:
=============

Kismat

First, our labor got BECed. Now 140s got BECed. In my case, CSC sent a financial RFE on my 140 (RD 10/04).

Jab kismat ho gandu, to kya karega pandu?

Jab kismat me ho laude, to kahan se milenge pakaude?

Jab CSC ho MC, to kahan se milega GC?

CSC ki Maa ki jay!!!!

gc_line said:
I140 not transferred:
================

I140 transferred:
=============

Please note that mine is EB2

EB2 ND: 10/31

Thanks

activex111 said:
Hi,
I also received an email that my 140 case has been transferred to TSC. (WAC06038XXXXX) my RD is 11/15/05

The TSC processing times show that they are processing Jan 4 2006 140 cases right now. Does anyone know if transferred cases from CSC are also placed in the same queue or we have a different queue (you never know what new rules they might come up with)

Are you sure that our cases are moved to Texas Service Center? The message says " We transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. "

I doubt CSC might be sending applications to local office in Texas Service Center. But let's hope for the best.

Thanks
I-140 RD: 10/31/2005

Sorry for the typo in my last post. I noticed it as soon as I sent it out.
It looks very likely the transfer starts from 10/20/05 (RD or ND?) as pdakwala guessed.

latest I140 not transferred:
=====================================

earliest I140 transferred:
=====================================
EB2 ND:10/31 (CAPD02)
EB3 RD:10/21 (shagua)
EB3 RD:10/27 ND:10/31 (GotGC??)

As CAPD02 highlighted it's to AN OFFICE in TX center.
How many offices in TX? How will TX treats these transferred case ......?

CAPD02 said:
Are you sure that our cases are moved to Texas Service Center? The message says " We transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. "

I doubt CSC might be sending applications to local office in Texas Service Center. But let's hope for the best.

CSC is doing load sharing with other Service Centers by transferring some I-140 applications to TSC and Some I-485 applications at VSC. Local Offices are not involved in this

Great to hear from again, gp111. Appreciate your inputs always!!

Do you know if these cases will now be reported under the new Centers (TSC in this case) or will it continue to be under CSC. Will these be treated as per their original RD/ND or by their tranfer date?

Guys, what is a "local office", and how is it different from a "service center"?

gp111 said:
CSC is doing load sharing with other Service Centers by transferring some I-140 applications to TSC and Some I-485 applications at VSC. Local Offices are not involved in this

sorry guys that I am posting EAD related issue agin here. but I am looking for some one who has a EAD case number of WAC06035518XX. so he/she sees this post please send me a PM I have a question.

thank again and good luck for all of us...

any one cares any more....

alex904 said:
Received e-mail too. My ND is 10/10/05, EB3, CA.
In recent meetings with industry groups, officials of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) have indicated that, as of April 1, 2006, the agency will begin to transition to "bi-specialization" -- a workload reorganization program that will centralize adjudications at USCIS Service Centers by application or petition type, rather than geographically. Under current procedures, most Service Centers have jurisdiction over specific geographic areas, and are responsible for adjudication of a range of application and petition types. As we have reported previously, the bi-specialization program has been under discussion at the agency for some time; however, in recent weeks, USCIS officials have decided to accelerate implementation of the program.

Though the specifics of the program are still being planned and remain subject to change, as of April 1, 2006, all newly filed H-1B cases are expected to be centralized at the Vermont Service Center (VSC). Note, however, that at least initially, there will no immediate change to filing addresses, and H-1B cases will not be refused if they are filed at Service Centers other than the VSC. USCIS will use a commercial overnight service, DHL, to transfer to the VSC those cases that are filed at other Service Centers. Officials have noted that there may be a one-day delay in receipt of cases, but it is not clear whether this will affect the promised 15-day turnaround time for cases filed under the Premium Processing Service.

In July, all other nonimmigrant worker petitions filed on USCIS Form I-129, the nonimmigrant worker petition, are expected to be split between the Vermont and California Service Centers. Between July and September 2006, Form I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions, Form I-130 family-based immigrant petitions and Form I-485 applications for adjustment of status are projected to be moved to the Texas and Nebraska Service Centers. Other application and petition types will be centralized at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers. Note that bi-specialization is likely to affect sole jurisdiction, a program that allows approved employers to file all their cases at a single Service Center, regardless of the geographical location of the position.

USCIS is expected to issue a formal announcement of the program, with implementation details and information on changes to filing procedures and addresses, before the end of this month. Full implementation of the bi-specialization program should be completed by September 2006. We will continue to monitor the implementation of bi-specialization, and will issue further updates as the agency announces its specific plans and instructions.

Mine is also transfered

Just checked the status and my 140 has been transfered to TSC.Case details:EB2,RD:09/29/05 , ND:10/05/05.Now this what i am guessing to happen.TSC being a good friend of CSC will recieve these papers(takes atleast a month time).TSC will begin to sort out and enter them in their system and may assign a new case number(atleast 1 more month).Afterwards will assign analyst and in the process there will be a backlog in their jurisdication may send back the papers to CSC or to VSC.Final verdict we are all doomed.If i am proven wrong i will be happy, hey i dont see any light at this time.

Meaning ....3 more months from now? It means, 9 months from the date of you filed?
What if those TSC guys issue RFE after 3 months or 2 months? The whole thing takes
1 year. Correct! CSC Jukites slept for 3 months (dec/jan/feb) and now they are pushing
their load to some one else. Atleast t hey might have taken conservative approarch, rather
than throwing every thing to every thing. Ridiculous!!!!!!

srignram said:
Just checked the status and my 140 has been transfered to TSC.Case details:EB2,RD:09/29/05 , ND:10/05/05.Now this what i am guessing to happen.TSC being a good friend of CSC will recieve these papers(takes atleast a month time).TSC will begin to sort out and enter them in their system and may assign a new case number(atleast 1 more month).Afterwards will assign analyst and in the process there will be a backlog in their jurisdication may send back the papers to CSC or to VSC.Final verdict we are all doomed.If i am proven wrong i will be happy, hey i dont see any light at this time.

I just got LUD on my I-485. it is transfered to TX on 2/23. I don't have my I-140 case number but I think that also has been transfered.