CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

newbies said:
Yes. I did not send any signature for me and wife last time. Few days ago, I receive those EADs and see there are some our signature on them.
I recall that I did FP CODE 3 and did give the signature at that time. I guess they get the signature from the FP.

Remember just CODE 3 and CODE 2 gets signature if I am not wrong.

hi newbies:

thank you for the helpful information.

-shagua

nhusson said:
got a LUD today too (03/04/2006) on my EAD,...no message change

Had LUD on EAD 03/01, followed by RFE mailed on 03/04. AP approved earlier.
Will see what additional docs do they want. Any ideas what might that be? (I saw missing photos and signatures earlier in this thread - anything else?)

azamani123 said:
waitingforlca

thank you that you understand... we are also with Nov. 2005 RD and we are also waiting for I-140. but before that sometimes, somebody can have questions about the EAD or AP or .... I don't think this is limited forum. so please don't disturb this forum and let people get their information about I-140 and/or anything related to eachother you CAN ignore the messages which is not related exactly to your case number...

What keeps those people from opening a separate thread with proper subject? EAD or AP are not related to I-140 at all. This thread is for tracking purposes mostly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats your RD, ND and first 6 digits of your WAC number?

Thanks

GCPlan said:
My ND is 10/04/05 and I just saw that LUD is showing 03/04/2006 (today's date, saturday). No message change. What could that be?

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Look at the thread title.

azamani123 said:
waitingforlca

thank you that you understand... we are also with Nov. 2005 RD and we are also waiting for I-140. but before that sometimes, somebody can have questions about the EAD or AP or .... I don't think this is limited forum. so please don't disturb this forum and let people get their information about I-140 and/or anything related to eachother you CAN ignore the messages which is not related exactly to your case number...

You ask anyone, who is disturbing this forum - whether you talking about EAD or AP in Oct-nov I-140 forum or me asking you to talk about I140 filed in Oct-Nov 2005 thread. I want you to pause for a minute a think before you shoot a reply for this post. If you are unable to find the thread for EAD or AP, i can guide you to that. Hope you wont require my help on that. I am talking on behalf of many people here who have filed for I-140 during oct nov, but not able to file I-485 due to retrogression, and for those people, we care the least about EAD or AP. Hope its clear for you.

Lud ??

What is a LUD, where do you find a change in that? and how is that relevant? Sorry, naive questions from a newbie :)

GCPlan said:
My ND is 10/04/05 and I just saw that LUD is showing 03/04/2006 (today's date, saturday). No message change. What could that be?

Keeping my fingers crossed.

waitingforlca said:
You ask anyone, who is disturbing this forum - whether you talking about EAD or AP in Oct-nov I-140 forum or me asking you to talk about I140 filed in Oct-Nov 2005 thread. I want you to pause for a minute a think before you shoot a reply for this post. If you are unable to find the thread for EAD or AP, i can guide you to that. Hope you wont require my help on that. I am talking on behalf of many people here who have filed for I-140 during oct nov, but not able to file I-485 due to retrogression, and for those people, we care the least about EAD or AP. Hope its clear for you.

Let it go man, there is no use. The exact same discussion was started by someone in the Aug 140 thread and I tried to support it but people ganged up on me instead of seeing the reason why someone could be frustrated by seeing irrelevant msgs while eagerly waiting for info on 140.

Some people just don't get it, that's the fact of life.

nhusson said:
saw that there is an RFE on my EAD...still not sure what it is

So you're in the same boat with me. I'll post update when I'll get my RFE. I'll appreciate if you will do the same.

GotGC?? said:
What is a LUD, where do you find a change in that? and how is that relevant? Sorry, naive questions from a newbie :)

Are you new to Internet as well? Are you new to public forums too? Did you even try to look for an answer before posting???

This question has been asked like 1000+ times. You could have found the answer in less time by just doing a search. I can give you the answer but I won't because I am sick of people shooting off posts without trying to make even a little bit of effort to find basic info. I know people are going start flaming me but so be it...

I think it is not clear... can you explain again....

waitingforlca said:

azamani123 said:
I think it is not clear... can you explain again....

It's easier to ignore than to argue or trying to understand this. Most of the unnecessary traffic is being created by the requests like the one you're arguing against. There is no need to be involved in expanding off-topic.

I140 specific posts

Folks,
I'd second the request for posting only I140 related info. Its just easier to get what we look for by posting the thread specific messages.

My 2 cents..

AZAMANI - look at this.

maith said:
Folks,
I'd second the request for posting only I140 related info. Its just easier to get what we look for by posting the thread specific messages.

My 2 cents..

look at this above post and u will understand what we are talking about

Agree with u guys!

waitingforlca said:
look at this above post and u will understand what we are talking about

I agree with you guys. It makes more sense to post 140 related info in 140 tracking thread. Other things can be discussed in other threads too right.

OK guys, I give up. so please give private message on EAD issue. if you guys go and check EAD, about 3-4 weeks ago I tried to activate the EAD forum but for me it seems that everybody like to get the answer for the questions here?! which I don't know why. that is why we are mostly on this forum. but if most of the people here want to talk only about I-140 that is fine. atleast I will do it. and I am asking everybody to do the same thing and give private message on this issue. but don't forget that at this time it is very important issue to some of us then please update us through PM. thank you so much...

nannagc said:
I agree with you guys. It makes more sense to post 140 related info in 140 tracking thread. Other things can be discussed in other threads too right.

thanks for your understanding azamani123

azamani123 said:
OK guys, I give up. so please give private message on EAD issue. if you guys go and check EAD, about 3-4 weeks ago I tried to activate the EAD forum but for me it seems that everybody like to get the answer for the questions here?! which I don't know why. that is why we are mostly on this forum. but if most of the people here want to talk only about I-140 that is fine. atleast I will do it. and I am asking everybody to do the same thing and give private message on this issue. but don't forget that at this time it is very important issue to some of us then please update us through PM. thank you so much...

thanks for your understanding. We all appreciate it. This is because, I am sure atleast 80-90% of people in this thread are affected thru retrogression and have not even filed I-485. So, EAD and AP are defenitely irrelevant topics to us.

Fair enough!

But I think it'd have taken you even lesser time to either answer it or, better yet, ignore it, rather than ranting about it :)

GCPlan said:
Are you new to Internet as well? Are you new to public forums too? Did you even try to look for an answer before posting???

This question has been asked like 1000+ times. You could have found the answer in less time by just doing a search. I can give you the answer but I won't because I am sick of people shooting off posts without trying to make even a little bit of effort to find basic info. I know people are going start flaming me but so be it...