CSC Oct-Nov 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Your filing date for 140/485?

nhusson said:
sorry to hear that...hum will let you know if I get the same...
I also saw they're supposed to process mid-nov EAD's now...

Hi nhusson,
You have ur case status as below. I am curious as how were you able to file 140 and 485 concurrently as PD were not current?

2004-09-17 filed CA RIR EB2
2005-06-15 filed PERM EB2 (Chicago)
2005-10-31 LC Approved (PERM)
2005-11-30 I485/I140/AP/EAD filed (+ wife's)
2006-02-10 AP's approved (both)
2006-02-14 AP's received
2006-02-17 EAD (wife) approved
2006-02-21 EAD (wife) received

permfiling said:
Hi nhusson,
You have ur case status as below. I am curious as how were you able to file 140 and 485 concurrently as PD were not current?

2004-09-17 filed CA RIR EB2
2005-06-15 filed PERM EB2 (Chicago)
2005-10-31 LC Approved (PERM)
2005-11-30 I485/I140/AP/EAD filed (+ wife's)
2006-02-10 AP's approved (both)
2006-02-14 AP's received
2006-02-17 EAD (wife) approved
2006-02-21 EAD (wife) received

PD is current for EB-2 cases of all the countries but India & China :)

Texas or California

Hey All,

I have been reading your postings very carrefuly, but also the ones on Texas Service Center. My company can apply for my I-140 and I-485 from California, as well as from Texas. Which one would you advise me to go for? I was always told that CA was usually faster than TX, but what I am seeing from this forum tells me that TX is faster as of today.

Your help will be very appreciated.

Thanks,
GG

RFE on EAD

I also got RFE on my EAD application. my wife got her EAD card week ago. they asked for my signature! again. we send it on Feb 16. on 2/21 and 2/27 there was a LUD but nothing yet. my RD is Nov.15th. so please keep updating about RFE on EAD or about the approvals just in case. because I wanna go a trip I need this damn EAD and I don't know how long it will take to get it!!!!?!!

DocPC said:
Dude, I've got an e-mail that they sent me RFE notice via snail mail. you might get the same if they losy our photos again!!! This really sucks!!!!

hum you don't really need an EAD to go on a trip....the advance parole well (if your visa expired) is that what you mean?

yes, I know. I have my AP. I should use AP because my H1-B is single entry. but my attorney asked my to go with EAD in my hand. that is why I am waiting for it.

nhusson said:
hum you don't really need an EAD to go on a trip....the advance parole well (if your visa expired) is that what you mean?

azamani123 said:
I also got RFE on my EAD application. my wife got her EAD card week ago. they asked for my signature! again. we send it on Feb 16. on 2/21 and 2/27 there was a LUD but nothing yet. my RD is Nov.15th. so please keep updating about RFE on EAD or about the approvals just in case. because I wanna go a trip I need this damn EAD and I don't know how long it will take to get it!!!!?!!

hi azamani123:

how did you get the signature done? did you get the signature card from the attorney? or from local service center where you did the FP.

when i was sending my EAD application, my attorney said they don't have any signature card for me to sign. the attorney told me i will get it done when i go for my FP. is this true?

thanks for your reply in advance.

-shagua

I also got the same RFE per my signature

Well, I got a phone call from my lawyer's office asking my signature, again. That was the RFE. I was not the only one, I guess.

shagua said:
hi azamani123:

how did you get the signature done? did you get the signature card from the attorney? or from local service center where you did the FP.

when i was sending my EAD application, my attorney said they don't have any signature card for me to sign. the attorney told me i will get it done when i go for my FP. is this true?

-shagua

shagua said:
hi azamani123:

-shagua

Yes. I did not send any signature for me and wife last time. Few days ago, I receive those EADs and see there are some our signature on them.
I recall that I did FP CODE 3 and did give the signature at that time. I guess they get the signature from the FP.

Remember just CODE 3 and CODE 2 gets signature if I am not wrong.

shagua

my attorney called me and asked for my signature. and I signed it. I don't know what you mean with signature card! but it was just piece of paper..

shagua said:
hi azamani123:

-shagua

DocPC

did you get any LUD based on this RFE before the phone call or no there was no LUD?

DocPC said:
Well, I got a phone call from my lawyer's office asking my signature, again. That was the RFE. I was not the only one, I guess.

newbies,

when you recieved your EAD cards? before recieving them was there any LUD for approval or no?

newbies said:
Yes. I did not send any signature for me and wife last time. Few days ago, I receive those EADs and see there are some our signature on them.
I recall that I did FP CODE 3 and did give the signature at that time. I guess they get the signature from the FP.

Remember just CODE 3 and CODE 2 gets signature if I am not wrong.

azamani123 said:
shagua

my attorney called me and asked for my signature. and I signed it. I don't know what you mean with signature card! but it was just piece of paper..

hi azamani123:

thank you for the reply. i thought there was something else to sign besides the application.

-shagua

please discuss only about Oct-Nov I-140 application

shagua said:
hi azamani123:

thank you for the reply. i thought there was something else to sign besides the application.

-shagua

Guys, i understand that the above issues are important to you. But many people like me, come here to this thread to see the status of those who filed for I-140 during oct/nov 2005. So, i would appreciate if you could keep discussion about EAD or AP on an offline mode or thru private msgs or in that appropriate thread, so that people get the proper information for which they are entering this thread. I appreciate your understanding regarding this.

waitingforlca

thank you that you understand... we are also with Nov. 2005 RD and we are also waiting for I-140. but before that sometimes, somebody can have questions about the EAD or AP or .... I don't think this is limited forum. so please don't disturb this forum and let people get their information about I-140 and/or anything related to eachother you CAN ignore the messages which is not related exactly to your case number...

waitingforlca said:
Guys, i understand that the above issues are important to you. But many people like me, come here to this thread to see the status of those who filed for I-140 during oct/nov 2005. So, i would appreciate if you could keep discussion about EAD or AP on an offline mode or thru private msgs or in that appropriate thread, so that people get the proper information for which they are entering this thread. I appreciate your understanding regarding this.

I got three LUD changes

azamani123 said:
DocPC

did you get any LUD based on this RFE before the phone call or no there was no LUD?

Yes. my LUD changes three times before I got RFE notice e-mail. I received the paper this afternoon and I signed it. I made sure thathat the signature stays inside the box this time :rolleyes:

LUD Changed for 10/04/05

My ND is 10/04/05 and I just saw that LUD is showing 03/04/2006 (today's date, saturday). No message change. What could that be?

Keeping my fingers crossed.