CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

shahramt said:
I have given up!
I went to another infopass yesterday and yes, it's a namecheck. I was given an answer that namecheck was initiated in December 2005. Two months ago an officer told me the namecheck was initiated early in 2006.

So there're two different answers meaning one of them is a LIE.

Both officers declined to give the print-out confirming the date or just anything in writing.

It looks like WOM is the only thing left in our arsenal.

p.s. USCIS is probably doing nothing wrong. all our EBGC cases are just at the bottom of their lowest-priority queue. But the way they keep bullshitting us is ridiculous.

Tired of waiting

sksave said:
Hi Guys,

This forum has almost died down. Not much activity lately.
Either all the remaining people have given up or they have got their gc's.

What ever it is please post something.

Thanks.

I have given up. It's sooooooooooo frustrating.
I made enquiry through congressman. They didn't respond to first enquiry. Cogressman sent another enquiry after 30 days and they responded it's stuck in name check since June 2005.

What to do? :mad:

Thanks

Thanks guys!! for all the immediate response and updates.

Its too sad that we all are stuck because of this NC thing.
Anyway, I myself am not sure what are the future options or what I should be doing so just doing nothing and waiting for a nice surprise email.

My situation is same, stuck in NC since mid 2005, congressman sent inquiry and result was NC pending ....

Update

I'm extremely frustrated by this GC process. I got something in the mail saying my visas are unavailable for my category. When i called up USCIS, i got to talk to an officer (surprisingly it was Mr. Bueno) and he wanted me write a letter providing proof of my correct PD and gave me an address. I did that immediately and today i get a letter saying that i should contact the National service center for all my inquiries.
I'm not sure what is happening with my case???? All the officers have told me that visas are available and all security clearances are done but doesn't want to approve my application.

pklam said:
I'm extremely frustrated by this GC process. I got something in the mail saying my visas are unavailable for my category. When i called up USCIS, i got to talk to an officer (surprisingly it was Mr. Bueno) and he wanted me write a letter providing proof of my correct PD and gave me an address. I did that immediately and today i get a letter saying that i should contact the National service center for all my inquiries.
I'm not sure what is happening with my case???? All the officers have told me that visas are available and all security clearances are done but doesn't want to approve my application.

That's pathetic and unbelievable ... I had received such a response from National Service Center after registering an inquiry with them and I forwarded it to my lawyer who did the necessary things to prove that visas should be available as per my PD.

As I noticed, it was all done through email, and surprisingly, it was done at the same email address that we all have sent our CSC inquiries to. Mr. Bueno, if I am not mistaken, responded to the question to the lawyer.

had two lud yesterday and today. the message has not changed. i guess it can be another FP notice since it is almost 15 months old.

unfortunately, i have learned to be pessimistic about these luds!

shahramt said:
had two lud yesterday and today. the message has not changed. i guess it can be another FP notice since it is almost 15 months old.

unfortunately, i have learned to be pessimistic about these luds!
I really hope it's something more positive.
If you check the TSC 485 threads you'll see one guy who just got his approval after the second FPs.

p.s.
what's curious is if, say, fingerprints expire (any scientific explanation for that phenomena onyone?) after 15 months why doesn't namecheck expire in 15 months? If namecheck does not expire than everything is meaningless and if it is than the second FP could trigger an approval.

Rexxx,
With USCIS, no logic works.
I have better chance of winning the 130 million State lottery than getting an approval on my I-485.

Help me....

Hello gurus,
Help me...
my last FP was on oct-2005. I did not get so far second FP notice. my FP is still valid? Anything i can do to get notice?

-----------------------------
EB2-RIR
I140/I485:RD May 2005

kalluks said:
my last FP was on oct-2005. I did not get so far second FP notice. my FP is still valid? Anything i can do to get notice?

FP2 = FP1 + 15 months, so shouldn't it be in March 2007?

p.s. I would trade my FP2 notice for GC approval. :)

Finally could not resist to stay away from the party.
Last action on my case is the reply I got in snail mail from TSC around second week of Jan2007.
---------------------------------
The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. All petitions/applications received by this Service are required to have routine security checks that are resulting in delays of the adjudications of petitions/applications. We can give no definite indication of when they will be completed. We apologize for the delay.
-------------------------------------

I assume they mean FBI name check is pending on my case.
If any of you guys have received a reply for a service request please post the exact wordings. Just trying to de-cipher if they have different messages for NameCheck, FP Check, .. whatever.

Moved to NE service center???

Gurus!

I got several LUDs saying my I-485 case has been moved to the NE service center. What does that mean?

PD: March 2003, India, EB2 RIR
I-140 approved March 2006
FP done and acknowledged Dec 2005

reply from FBI to congressman - namecheck pending

Hi,
My congressman got the reply from FBI that my name check is pending. Now what can I do to expedite?
Raj.

Hi boobs

I got the exact same message. By the way my 1st FP(code 3) was done sometime late Jan, 2006. When should I expect to receive my second FP(code 1) same as yours?

abu2003

I have read in the forums that FP expires in 15 months. May be you will get it by next month or so. But then no logic works when it comes USCIS. People said there is high chance of approval after the seconf FP, but it doesn't seem so.
Did you try taking an Infopass appointment and talking to an immi officer? If so please share what you can.

abu2003 said:
I got the exact same message. By the way my 1st FP(code 3) was done sometime late Jan, 2006. When should I expect to receive my second FP(code 1) same as yours?

abu2003

just came back from infopass.
as i knew myself, case is pending in fbi. they send reminder to fbi every year and the last one for me was sent at the end of january.
i asked if i need to do another fp since it is expiring but they told me that since we don't know when your file will be completed, we don't ask for another fp until the case is ready for approval.

i assume if somebody gets a new fp notice, it should be a good sign and everything should be in order.

just came back from infopass.
as i knew myself, case is pending in fbi. they send reminder to fbi every year and the last one for me was sent at the end of january.
i asked if i need to do another fp since it is expiring but they told me that since we don't know when your file will be completed, we don't ask for another fp until the case is ready for approval.

i assume if somebody gets a new fp notice, it should be a good sign and everything should be in order.
useful info, thanks!

Case transferred to Lincoln, NE

Just want to update on my case here: Case transferred to Lincoln, NE on Feb 14, 2007. I had LUD on Feb 19, 2007 with same message. Not sure what's happening there in USCIS.

Does this mean FBI name check cleared? Any one case that got transferred to Lincoln, NE and got approved recently?