CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

i notice you have something called: ac21
is it because you changed job? my layer told me i don't need to do anything if i am changing my job.
I know people say both ways on AC21. I think AC21 will help you in one way. Without AC21 papers, if your previous employer revokes 140 then 485 will be denied and you have to go through the MTR process and you may loose EAD/AP benifits during that process.

I have no idea why they would send an FP because of AC21. Well they may think my finger prints might have changed because I am using a new keyboard now!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now case is pending in NSC

Just got a bunch of emails from USCIS - all saying that my wife's case is now pending in NSC.

The good thing is that the case did not get "lost in transit". The bad thing is, I have no idea how long the wait is going to be from here :)

Got the case pending e-mail

Got the same case pending e-mail after case transferred to NSC. I hope the 'pending' is fast :rolleyes:

PD : August 2002 (EB2 CSC)
ND: I-485 - Sept 2005

Has anybody figured out why do we get multiple emails with same content whenever there is an update?

Just curious.

Just got a bunch of emails from USCIS - all saying that my wife's case is now pending in NSC.

The good thing is that the case did not get "lost in transit". The bad thing is, I have no idea how long the wait is going to be from here :)

LUD's continue

I have seen LUD on my wife's case on 3/11, 3/12, 3/13. Don't know what is going on, but certainly a lot of "touches" on the case. For better or worse, at least someone knows the file exists! :)

Luds..

I also got LUD changes on 3/11, 3/12 and 3/13. I hope it is positive.

PD : August 2002 (EB2/RIR)
Application Date: I-485 - Sept 2005
2nd FP, code 1 - 3/07/07

I also got LUD changes on 3/11, 3/12 and 3/13. I hope it is positive.

PD : August 2002 (EB2/RIR)
Application Date: I-485 - Sept 2005
2nd FP, code 1 - 3/07/07

Hi,
How long after the transfer did you get this pending emails??? Looks like your 2nd FP was done the same day as mine. Thx..

Transfer

I also got a bunch of case pending emails today after the transfer. Hopefully the people are NE are quicker than CSC.

I did 2nd FP on mar-17. So far i have no LUD change.
any body has same experience?

-----------------------------
I485 RD;May 2,2005
Victim of NC for last two years

lud after tranfer, what is the current staus

Can someone whose cases got transfered to NE and got lot of LUDs what is the current status message on your case?

Can someone whose cases got transfered to NE and got lot of LUDs what is the current status message on your case?

Here is what I see:

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

LUD on 4/03

Hello,
My LUD changed today (4/03). My last change was on 3/12,3/13 which was a mass LUD for case transfer to NSC.
Just wondering if anybody else got a LUD change today.

PD: Aug 2002, EB2 (current)
I-485 Application Date: Sep 2005
I-40 Approval Date: March 2006.