CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

LUD changes

Just the date changed but not the status message which is still 'pending at the NSC office'. I got a LUD change today too - 4/04/2007 but with no change in the status message.

PD: Aug 2002 EB2
485 Application Date: 9/2005

Hi jd_in,
what change did you notice in the LUDs?

Thanks
Hans

Just the date changed but not the status message which is still 'pending at the NSC office'. I got a LUD change today too - 4/04/2007 but with no change in the status message.

Same here..atleast I see luds these days..I last LUD I had before moving to NSC was 8/15/06

Not sure if there was an LUD yesterday or not, but I got one today. No message change. Looks like another round of mass updates.

me too. no msg change.
Me too. See my signature for LUDs no message change.
I called USCIS on 2/28. Today, I got an e-mail response said that Background check is pending and if I don't hear from USCIS within 6 months, I should call them again.

Me too. See my signature for LUDs no message change.
I called USCIS on 2/28. Today, I got an e-mail response said that Background check is pending and if I don't hear from USCIS within 6 months, I should call them again.

May be some of LUD's are related to FP which are due after 15 months.

such LUD's does not have any online status change.

my lawyer has received the FP notice for me today. maybe the LUD on 4/4 was due to the FP notice. It is almost 17 months old.

I wish what I heard in infopass that they don't send new FP until application is ready for approval was true but history does not say that!

the FP is code 1 and is issued on April 5th, a day after the LUD.
I know there is no pattern in what CIS does but do you know if we get LUD for issuing FP or not? I am trying to figure out the lud on 4th was to issue the FP (which is expired now) or maybe the best case senario that my name check got cleared on 4th and they work so hard in NSC that they don't want to lose even one day and sent the FP the next morning!!!!!

Does anyone know the number of 485 Eb2 cases filed to CSC in 2005 then transfered to TSC in 2006 and still pending in 2007?

From this topic it looks like it's just about five for us left :)

my lawyer has received the FP notice for me today. maybe the LUD on 4/4 was due to the FP notice. It is almost 17 months old.

I wish what I heard in infopass that they don't send new FP until application is ready for approval was true but history does not say that!

sorry friend

Unfortuenately that is NOT true, i too recieved 2nd FP notice and also a reply from CSC that Name check is NOT yet cleared for my inquirry.

need help

Well, I received two letters from uscis after I have called 800 number 3 time and thats what they said :

the first letter date to March 31 2007 :

The status of this service request is :
Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below.

the second letter date to April 11 2007 :

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

GC-lover, I am so confused and my wife also dont know why they send me two different letters at the same time .

Do u have any idea about that ? its my name check cleared ? koz my pendin is almost 3years now, since January 2005.

PD became current. How much time do I have to apply

Guys,
Now my PD date is current and buelletin says for the month of 'May 2007'. Please forgive my ignorance, but does this means I must file I485 in the month of May 2007? Also would some one give me some helpful links to understand the process for AOS.

Regards
MA001

This is interesting. There is never a dull moment. I think they do such things so that we all cannot comeup with a pattern and start taking them granted :confused: :D :) ;)

Well, I received two letters from uscis after I have called 800 number 3 time and thats what they said :

Based on your request we researched the status of this case. We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please call customer service at the number provided below.

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

GC-lover, I am so confused and my wife also dont know why they send me two different letters at the same time .

Do u have any idea about that ? its my name check cleared ? koz my pendin is almost 3years now, since January 2005.

I got biometrics appointment notice today (Its been 15 months since my last one).
I-140 apprd feb 06
EB2
Priority Jan 2000

Guys,
Now my PD date is current and buelletin says for the month of 'May 2007'. Please forgive my ignorance, but does this means I must file I485 in the month of May 2007? Also would some one give me some helpful links to understand the process for AOS.

Regards
MA001

Your understanding is correct.
If you have not filed prepare your Medical or ask your Attorney to keep ready all documents and you can file in the month of May when it current.

if i were you i see the bright side since no where they mentioned it is pending for name check else they would have mentioned.
The second letter is recent and definetly looks under process OR i would say

if you dont recive any RFE you must start watchin the LUD changes online.
Dont read too much of 60 days, they general say that for max period so that you can contact them after the expiry of that day.

Info pass does not reveal any thing better than online information which they do from there computers.( my experiece)

You are almost there, prepare to relax for celebration.

shahramt

I am little confused and this not personal

from your signature i see your Priority date as May 2005 and how info pass guys could tell your gc is near clearence since Visa dates for China is June 2005 and India is Jan 2003.

Eventhough if you have passed all clearence you have to wait untill your PD date becomes current (if you are chines born you may have to wait atleast one more month and if indian it is longer wait)
Am I reading some thing wrong about your PD .

shahramt

I am little confused and this not personal

from your signature i see your Priority date as May 2005 and how info pass guys could tell your gc is near clearence since Visa dates for China is June 2005 and India is Jan 2003.

Eventhough if you have passed all clearence you have to wait untill your PD date becomes current (if you are chines born you may have to wait atleast one more month and if indian it is longer wait)
Am I reading some thing wrong about your PD .

1 - first of all, when did i say that my gc is near clearance. i said at infopass i was told that i don't get fp notice until everything is in order and at the same time my nc is not clear. after 2 months i got fp but you know you cannot trust them and fp can mean nothing and this fp is from NSC and not CSC and they may have different procedure.

2 - why do you assume that i am from india or china!!!

i hope this is not confusing