CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

fdfd said:
According to local congressman's office, FBI is obliged to answer
congressman's inquiry by law. They also told me it's not just FBI.
They make inquiries to multiple angencies(14-15) involved
with name check. I would argue with your congresswoman based
on these.
Thanks for pointing that out.

I'll post the exact wording tomorrow but it basically says that FBI is busy and cannot respond till 90 days, implying that they will respond after cetain time.

The inquiry was initiated around a month ago.

tantan said:
Thanks for pointing that out.

I'll post the exact wording tomorrow but it basically says that FBI is busy and cannot respond till 90 days, implying that they will respond after cetain time.

The inquiry was initiated around a month ago.
The exact wording of the letter:

"Dear 'tantan':

I am writing in regard to your request for assistance with your immigration matter. As you know, X of my staff has submitted an inquiry to the FBI to check on the status of your security clearance. My office was recently informed that the FBI is experiencing a very high volume of requests and that it may take a minimum of 90 days to receieve a response. As soon as my office receives a response regarding your case, X will be in contact with you.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you in this matter"

Finally it's my turn. Greencard approved

485 approved both for me and my wife.

I created many inquiries both by email and phone with no response from CSC.
For all my emails CSC informed me "does not accept inquiries from the general public via email"

I don't know why CSC didn't respond any of my inquiries.

Two weeks before i requested my lawyer to send a email inquiry and follow up over customer service i think that triggered my 485 approval.

Thanks for everybody here and many many thanks to Rajiv Khanna for hosting this wonderful forum

I am pasting here the approval email content to make sure my 485 is approved. If not gurus please let me know.

Email Content :

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 11, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

Congratulations !

This week I have also started preparations to file an inquiry thru attorney.

I have not received response to my emails ( Not even CSC not responding emails ) and NSC CSC inquiries.

njreddy said:
Congratulations !

This week I have also started preparations to file an inquiry thru attorney.

I have not received response to my emails ( Not even CSC not responding emails ) and NSC CSC inquiries.
Called NCS 800 number to initiate an inquiry. Was asked bunch of questions from RD to WAC number to A number to address, DOB, name, nationality, last time action has been taken on the case, and the current status.

When I was asked on my current status, I said Adjustee/Parolee but he said that cannot be a status. I guess he ended up putting H1B since that was the legal status before I re-enter US on Parole. Anybody experienced similar thing?

I thought our status is 'adjustee/parolee' (or AOS as I-94 says). If not what is it then?

I was told that I will recieve a written response within 30 days, if not I am suppossed to call back.

CSC processing time is Jan 06, five months after my ND and nobody is responding... I am going crazy!

485 approved online

EB1b OR CSC

I140 filed on 8/1/2005 approved in Jan 2006
I485 filed on 8/26/2005 approved on 7/11/2006
Nationality: PR China

Question: online status says card has been ordered and will be sent to me as
soon as it is ready. When should I expect the physical card? 2 weeks?

Thank you all.

shaoye said:
EB1b OR CSC

Thank you all.
Congratulations.

Was the application pending namecheck? If yes, did you make any effort to accelerate the process? Please share the story if there is any. Thanks.

letter from uscis

Received a letter to my status inquiry which was done a month ago.
Saying pending fbi name check. :(
Did not receive any response for first inquiry but this time as I was getting ready to call them again I received this letter.

sksave said:
Received a letter to my status inquiry which was done a month ago.
Saying pending fbi name check. :(
Did not receive any response for first inquiry but this time as I was getting ready to call them again I received this letter.

That's almost bad news because now you have to end up waiting 90 days before you can do another inquiry :-(

You will receive another set of emails in 2/3 days informing you that they mailed you the cards. Very likey you will receive the cards within a week after that.

shaoye said:
EB1b OR CSC

Thank you all.

tantan said:
Hi, those of you who have renewed the Parole/EAD, did you use online forms? Did you do e-file? Thanks.

My lawyer did it, and I do believe it was e-filed by them. I got the extension approval in a few weeks.

I485 Approved

Thank you guys. I just got the approval letter in the mail (not email). I am waiting for another letter which has the card.

No, my case was not pending for NC at all. However, unfortunetely, my spouse's case is still pending NC. Therefore her case is still not approved yet.

shaoye said:
EB1b OR CSC

I485 filed on 8/26/2005 approved on 7/11/2006 (online), received approval letter 7/14/2006 (mail)

Thank you all.

tantan said:
Hi, those of you who have renewed the Parole/EAD, did you use online forms? Did you do e-file? Thanks.

i filed them by paper last month. got EAD about 10 days ago but no new from AP

hi shahramt,

can you please tell what are the exact RD, ND and AD and which service center did you file.

I filed my application in CSC on June 15th, got ND as 28th.

Regards,
Raj.

shahramt said:
i filed them by paper last month. got EAD about 10 days ago but no new from AP

rajrw said:
hi shahramt,

can you please tell what are the exact RD, ND and AD and which service center did you file.

I filed my application in CSC on June 15th, got ND as 28th.

Regards,
Raj.

i guess Rd is around June 6th, Nd is around June 15th and AD for EAD is about July 6th (CSC)

Thanks shahramt for the info.
I guess the processing times are not correct then. With the local issues not going to issue interim EAD's I was worried. I hope I get EAD renewed this month.

Raj.

shahramt said:
i guess Rd is around June 6th, Nd is around June 15th and AD for EAD is about July 6th (CSC)