CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

arbit007 said:
Maybe Ask about infinte time being spent in name check , lousy customer service and poor business practises

http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask/question2.html
I am beginning to bieleve that it's the CSC who doesn't do its job properly. Three of my bodies all with NDs around Nov 05, cases were trasnfered to TSC, got their cards already. This namecheck in one thing, CSC being unorganized is another thing. The bastards loose the track of our cases easily. I am a feeling that CSC is screwing things up.

I wish we could file a lawsuit againt CSC.

tantan,

If FBI says that namecheck is pending then it not the CSCs fault. Find out from senator. Be rest assured its not only CSC.

tantan said:
I am beginning to bieleve that it's the CSC who doesn't do its job properly. Three of my bodies all with NDs around Nov 05, cases were trasnfered to TSC, got their cards already. This namecheck in one thing, CSC being unorganized is another thing. The bastards loose the track of our cases easily. I am a feeling that CSC is screwing things up.

I wish we could file a lawsuit againt CSC.

Hi njreddy,

When did you send the second inquiry.. ie date. Just want to check, I haven't received any reply from them.

-wait140485

Can you tell me
njreddy said:
I got a reply for my second inquiry from USCIS

It says name check pending.

Disappointed.

wait140485 said:
Hi njreddy,

When did you send the second inquiry.. ie date. Just want to check, I haven't received any reply from them.

-wait140485

Can you tell me

First inquiry on 23-May-2006 followup on 03-Jul-2006 -- response received on 22-Jul-2006.

Did you send the query yourself or through your attorney?
I got response crom CSC that they are not entertaining queries from general publick (only attornys)
njreddy said:
First inquiry on 23-May-2006 followup on 03-Jul-2006 -- response received on 22-Jul-2006.

Untill the visa numbers availble want to keep happy

tantan said:
Just an update:

Got two mails today. One from senator Davis that they have sent an inquiry. It's not clear to whom. And it says that the case is pending. And there is nothing they can do about it. And that her office is working to do some thing in grand scale! Pathetic.

Next was a mail from CSC indicating that my case has been delayed due to background check. It was a response to the phone inquiry I initiated last Friday. That was fast.

So here I am. Case is still pending. My impression is that the congress representative and senator doesn't do much (let me rephrase it, it doesn't do anything!).

I-485: RD 08/04/2005, ND 08/05/2005

Send three email inquiries in Oct05, Feb06, and May06. All was replied by M.Benu, R.Cruze that the application is pending namecheck.

Attorney sent an email inquiry on Jul06 which was responded the same way.

Initiated a phone inquiry last Friday which I got a written response.

Contacted congresswoman and senator which was responded by a vague mail saying that case is still pending. Am not even sure if they contacted anybody.

Will file for AP/EAD renewal next Monday. Hope I get it on time.

i am in similar situtation, contacted all sentors and congressmen of my district and promply recived signed letters saying that they are inquiring with FBI. Ofcourse per CSC my name check is still pending with FBI and now they are no more answering to any email.

Another story how fortunate are others compare to me .
I had applied to EAD for my son in December 2005 and had an rfe to resubmitt all documents. later after 90 days when vistied local office they asked to come back after another 60 days since we have to wait 60 days from the rfe answered recived date. Later again when visited the local office they said ead has approved and forgot to mail from csc. when agian intiated phone inquiry they said wait untill 30 days for mail.

Long story short, Till now EAD has not been approved and it is advisble to apply for any renewal atleast 6 months in advance you never know how this csc works. Imagine if somebody has to work in ead what would have been there fate.

Next time i have another story of DMV issues for people having applied I-485 and have not renewed there H1/H4

If you are interested to know the processing time for EAD and AP renewal at CSC:

RD: 6-6
ND: 6-15
AD EAD: 7-12
AD AP: 7-22

shahramt said:
If you are interested to know the processing time for EAD and AP renewal at CSC:

RD: 6-6
ND: 6-15
AD EAD: 7-12
AD AP: 7-22
Update on my EAD/AP renewal application: Attorney will send the EAD/AP renewal applications tomorrow. Hope I get them with no issues. The existing ones are both valid till 08/29/2006. Attorney said it's ok to work with the same employer while the EAD is being processed. She said that USCIS doesn't enforce the EAD law.

I have not recieved anything from either congresswoman or the senator regarding their FBI inquiry. How many of you got a respond that your namecheck with FBI is still pending? And did you get that in letter or over the phone?

TSC is giving away 485 approvals. I refuse to believe that our namecheck can take so long. This is CSC being lame and irresponsible. I am so pissed off to see people getting approved with NDs in Dec and similar cases to mine.

485 ND 08/05/2005

Hi Tantan,
My case is pretty samiliar as yours. Both of the senators I contacted sent me letters. One said they contacted FBI and case is pending. Nothing else they can do. The other is still trying to contact with FBI. It's hard to know the real reason behind this.

ronniin said:
Did you send the query yourself or through your attorney?
I got response crom CSC that they are not entertaining queries from general publick (only attornys)

I called NSC myself.

matt30, did u get your real card?
I had the interview in LA local office on July 19. Everything went smoothly. At the end of the interview, the officer told us that their system was down the whole morning, so she couldn't approve it right now. But she said last time she checked that my name check was cleared while my hubby's not. So at least I should be no problem to get approval. And as soon as the system is back, maybe in that afternoon, she will send out the notice...anyway, no final confirmation. So I wait and wait until today...no letter at all..... :(
Don't know what I should do. Should I call or just schedule another infopass?

matt30 said:
Hi all,

Finally, I went to san jose local office to check my case today and they said that my I-485 was approved lastweek. So they stamped my passport and said that they will order my card and send it to my new address.

I had an interview last months and I was stucked on name check. But everything is clear now and I am waiting for the real card. In the meantime, they said that I can travel outside the US using the stamp that they made on my passport.

The stamp is valid for 6 months and they said that a greencard will come within 6 months. I hope that it won't take that long. Any idea why it takes 6 months for them to mail my green card?

Good luck everyone.
Cheer

ronniin said:
NSC as in Nebraska? not CSC?

NSC is National Service Center. They take your inquiry and forward it to the corresponding service center. Here is the number to call

1 ( 800) 375-5283

Option 1 -> 2 -> 6 -> 1

<Enter WAC Number>

-> 1 { Message } -> 3 -> 3 -> 1

Thanks Reddy.
am also in NJ so we cannot do the infopass thingi @ CSC.

njreddy said:
NSC is National Service Center. They take your inquiry and forward it to the corresponding service center. Here is the number to call

1 ( 800) 375-5283

Option 1 -> 2 -> 6 -> 1

<Enter WAC Number>

-> 1 { Message } -> 3 -> 3 -> 1

Infopass appointment

ronniin said:
Thanks Reddy.

Folks,
Can someone please help me with my question? Is it ok to schedule and infopass appointment (speak with an immigration officer) before the TSC I485 processing dates are 30 days past my RD?
I just wanted to find out if my namecheck is cleared. I'm having tough luck on the phone.

maith said:
Folks,
Can someone please help me with my question? Is it ok to schedule and infopass appointment (speak with an immigration officer) before the TSC I485 processing dates are 30 days past my RD?
I just wanted to find out if my namecheck is cleared. I'm having tough luck on the phone.
Know nothing about infopass. But phone (800 number costumer service) is a waste of time. Most costumer service agents don't know mush about immigration matters. They have been trained poorly and since there is no real feedback on their job, they can be really careless about what they say.

AP approved

Second Advance Parole got approved today.
RD: June 15
ND: June 28

Hi Ronniin,
we received our EAD Cards yesterday. Their is no LUD on the 485.

I wish my 485 is approved just like EAD/AP :(

Regards,
Raj.

ronniin said:
Hey Raj
Could you observe if there will be LUDS on your 485 app when these EAD and APs are mailed..

ronniin said:
Thanks Reddy.

You can take the infopass appointment at your local office, just make sure you have the list of questions ready before you go there.

I am in charlotte, NC

I took one before calling NSC in mid-may in Charlotte when I noticed that CSC was processing November cases. The officer mentioned that my case is waiting to be adjudicated -- at that time I did not know about FBI name check or else I would have asked whether my name check was cleared or not.

She also mentioned that there is no scientific rule/relation between the processing dates and the receipt / notice dates.