CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

My question again!

Now that the 140 is approved and the 485 has been filed for over 6 months, how much of dependency do you have on the employer or in other worods , can the employer do anything after the above 2 conditions are met. My lawyer did not have a clear answer and wanted to get back to me after going thru some docs - so I thought of posting here and getting expert opinions!

nother1inline said:
Now that the 140 is approved and the 485 has been filed for over 6 months, how much of dependency do you have on the employer or in other worods , can the employer do anything after the above 2 conditions are met. My lawyer did not have a clear answer and wanted to get back to me after going thru some docs - so I thought of posting here and getting expert opinions!

You are free to go & join any same/similar job after 180 days of I-485 Notice date.

perm_faq said:
gp111,

Looks like you have missed the point (not being rude...). The highlight of this "whole topic -or- update" is regarding EB3 Visa number movement for INDIA. Well may be its a mistake, may be not.

Visa numbers published on New Delhi's website does not matter for us, doing "Adjustment of status (AOS)", but it certainly matters for those EB3 petitioners doing Consular process in India. Correct?

We [AOS petitioners] all wait for USCIS published visa bulletin.

Regards,
:p

Please Read What I write again..

I said What does Indian Embassy care for OTHERS (Non Indian).. That is why dates for Indians are correct & non indians are not..

NoN Indians are not gonna go there in India for CP..

I140 Lud!

nother1inline said:
Hi Raj,

I have a notice at my employer's and nothing yet at the lawyer - it says notice type approval and case type 140. I am numb and don't know if I shud celebrate yet atleast until the lawyer confirms that this is IT! I think it is but will defer confirmation until I converse with lawyer.

The following is written under Notice Type:

Approval Notice
Section: Mem. of profession w/Adv Deg. or of Exceptn'l Ability Sec. 203 (b) (2)

Congrats nother1inline. I just checked the site now and there's a LUD today but no msg change. Hopefully it is an approval. Keeping my fingers crossed

Good news Good News Approval Approval Approval

Hi everyone,
My friend's I-140 got approved, RD is mid Aug-2005 and that's all I know. I just wanted to spread the love :D :D . Good luck to all of you!

BTW, there's light at the end of the tunnel ;)

gp111,

Here is what you said (bits & pieces):
============================

"The dates for India are same as Official Feb Visa Bulletin"
----> Dates are NOT same. EB3 dates for India -are- quite different from Feb Visa Bulletin. **Actually, this is what I was saying earlier**

"but dates for OTHERS is misleading.."
---> Kind of surprise... Made me to post that news here, the moment I got it.

"Well why Indian Embassy care for "OTHERS".. "
---> Well, we don't know whether they care or not. Lets say, if they don't care, then why do they have to publish. Right!

"They will fix it soon.. "
---> your guess.

if not March Visa Bulletin is just a week away."
---> Ofcourse.

gp111 said:
Please Read What I write again..

I said What does Indian Embassy care for OTHERS (Non Indian).. That is why dates for Indians are correct & non indians are not..

NoN Indians are not gonna go there in India for CP..

Last edited by a moderator:
- If you changed job using AC21, then you will NOT have any dependacy.
- Otherwise, there is a possibility of revokation of 140...meaning USCIS will issue NOID and deny your 485. So be careful of that.

nother1inline said:

pklam

greetings on your LUD. Do you smell it....there is some thing cooking or cooked for you. LOL. Little humor is acceptable...Right?

regards,

pklam said:
Congrats nother1inline. I just checked the site now and there's a LUD today but no msg change. Hopefully it is an approval. Keeping my fingers crossed

LUD Question

Could you guys please tell me where do you find out that there is an LUD change on the I-140? Is there a phone number I can call? I usually check out my status on the uscis.gov website.Thanks

PD: June 02
EB3
ND for I-140: 08/30/2005

I-140 EB1-OR approved recently at CSC

I found this forum recently. Thought I'd share some recent I140 approval experience at CSC.

EB1-OR, CSC

I140: RD: 08/04/05 ND: 08/06/05
I140: LUD: 01/26/06, 01/27/06. (no message changes)
AD: 01/27/06 (web-site still does not show approval,
attorney received the approval notice on 02/02/06)
I485 (for me and my wife)
RD: 08/04/05, ND: 08/06/05
No FP or any LUD yet.

I was born in a retrogressed country. My wife was born
in a non-retrogressed country.

EAD/AP (for me and my wife):
RD: 08/04/05. ND: 08/06/05. AD: around beginning of
Sep 05.

nother1inline,
is the online status updated now?
Regards,
Raj.

nother1inline said:

perm_faq said:
gp111,

Here is what you said (bits & pieces):
============================

"The dates for India are same as Official Feb Visa Bulletin"
----> Dates are NOT same. EB3 dates for India -are- quite different from Feb Visa Bulletin. **Actually, this is what I was saying earlier**
"They will fix it soon.. "
---> your guess.

if not March Visa Bulletin is just a week away."
---> Ofcourse.

Take it easy man.. I am not challanging you or anyone else... I am just a engineer with limited knowledge about this BS.

by the way PLEASE check the link again

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/prioritydates.html

Date for EB-3 India is "01-Jan-00"

& Check the official Visa Bulletin.. Its "01-Jan-00".. I have no idea why its called different.

Yeah, I guess they will correct & nothing wrong in guessing it.

perm_faq said:
- If you changed job using AC21, then you will NOT have any dependacy.
- Otherwise, there is a possibility of revokation of 140...meaning USCIS will issue NOID and deny your 485. So be careful of that.

I was under the impression that AC21 is the only way to work for another employer!!

Question: If the job description is the same (which is what we make it, right!) then is it as good as working for the current company in terms of the risk? What if I start my own company? Also, my RD is Aug 13th so is Feb 13th the end of 180 days? Some of the questions might be stupid but hey if you've been waiting for something like this for so long, you tend to be a little anxious - permitted?! :)

congratulations

Congratulations to one and all whose 140 got approved recently.Interesting when i browsed thru immigrationwatch.com, i saw 140 with RD of 10/27/2005 got approved recently????