CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

does this mean the cutoff dates will jump substantially next time they release it for all category?

perm_faq said:
Good News for Visa Movement: Readon .....

* AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
o Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
o Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
o India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
o India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
o China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
o China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
* What a good news!

:p

gc_crack,

Yes, thats what DOS informed to AILA. We *should* continue to see the rate of visa number movement as it was about 6 months to 7 months for the last "visa bulletins" or even more!! Correct. As per AILA report, today, we should see the trend should continue. I don't know whether you come across the immi specilists/attorneys about "visa number movement", lot of them said, the rate of movement will go down as we move further in FY2006. But, but.... this today's report gives us some encouragement.

querty111:

immigrationwatch.com is not very great website. Probably its a one man show. S/He has to run the scripts to update the website. Or probably like you said, their scripts might have broken down. It flags ERROR, if you try search case numbers for FY2006. Try and see you will know what I said.

gc_crack said:
does this mean the cutoff dates will jump substantially next time they release it for all category?

Last edited by a moderator:
l

Folks, if its any consolation, I just came to know that an I140 application in the sequence WAC052335xxxx got approved. Don’t know when it got approved or what category it is. But i know this sequence is assigned for applications which were received on aug 24.

LOL qwerty1111.

This guy, desideccan, won't stop shitting because he is full of shit. I can't believe he is still here to annoy this thread.

qwerty1111 said:
and you wont stop shitting anytime soon

This desideccan guy is such a pathetic and annoying soul that I almost feel sorry for him. He makes up stories all the time that his 140 is pending or 485 is pending. I am certain that he already has his greencard and he is just here to enjoy all the suffering and frustration we are going through. Every time there is a piece of good news, he will say something against it to discourage it. During S.1932 very early on, he said that he already knew this bill would never make it. Now he is saying that EB2 will never become current. Does he work in the congress or USCIS or DOL? How does he claim to know all the things that even the government agencies or the congress has no exact answer to? I think this is what's going on:

1. He may be so lonely that he has no life other than discouraging people in this forum who rarely find anything encouraging about their immi process.
2. This guy is such a pathetic soul that no one would hang out him ... dude just get a life. If you can't help someone, don't hurt them either.

nother1inline said:
Hi guys, I have an LUD on 1/26 though the message hasn't changed one bit. Hope that's not bad news
Updated the spreadsheet with recent changes (attached). Could't resists not writing something down:

1- As you may have noticed, the forum is focused on Aug 140 applications. But that doesn't mean other issues cannot be discussed.

2- There are people in this forum that have been updating their status regularly, which we all know is the key to get info about our applications. So, I guess we can tolerate and they deserve a little bit of a non-Aug-140 issues.

3- And we don't have to reply to non-credible messages. Just ignore them.

Remember, the credibility of the forum is based on these simple ground rules. So be tolerant and avoid unnecessary arguments.

I'll move to 485 forum, the one that gp111 created recently. Will update here once in a while. Good luck.

GCard_Dream, and folks,

Just ignore em who talk non-sense. Let em bark alone. As I said yesterday, visa numbers will keep moving for next couple of months, for sure! Thats a **great relief** at least for the time being. And there are many immigration reform bills are yet to come for debate. I hope this time they will go through. Because, both the republicans and democrats are of the same opinion. Senate floor leader Bill Frist, President Bush are of the same opinion too.... which is a great thing. Then who else would block that?????? So... that a positive developement., as far as I can see it. Hope you guys might have heard the President Bush speech last week regarding the "Amnesty to illegal immigrants", he is very supportive this time.

So conclusion, don't listen to some one, who is annoying. :p

GCard_Dream said:
This desideccan guy is such a pathetic and annoying soul that I almost feel sorry for him. He makes up stories all the time that his 140 is pending or 485 is pending. I am certain that he already has his greencard and he is just here to enjoy all the suffering and frustration we are going through. Every time there is a piece of good news, he will say something against it to discourage it. During S.1932 very early on, he said that he already knew this bill would never make it. Now he is saying that EB2 will never become current. Does he work in the congress or USCIS or DOL? How does he claim to know all the things that even the government agencies or the congress has no exact answer to? I think this is what's going on:

1. He may be so lonely that he has no life other than discouraging people in this forum who rarely find anything encouraging about their immi process.
2. This guy is such a pathetic soul that no one would hang out him ... dude just get a life. If you can't help someone, don't hurt them either.

tantan,

Man, you read my mind. This is what I have been telling to other folks. There are hundreds of things on your way, why bother for every thing little little things, keep focus on your destination.

I will add my info too... in the spread sheet. Thats the best way for other to know the progress. Keep it up! :p

tantan said:
Updated the spreadsheet with recent changes (attached). Could't resists not writing something down:

1- As you may have noticed, the forum is focused on Aug 140 applications. But that doesn't mean other issues cannot be discussed.

2- There are people in this forum that have been updating their status regularly, which we all know is the key to get info about our applications. So, I guess we can tolerate and they deserve a little bit of a non-Aug-140 issues.

3- And we don't have to reply to non-credible messages. Just ignore them.

Remember, the credibility of the forum is based on these simple ground rules. So be tolerant and avoid unnecessary arguments.

I'll move to 485 forum, the one that gp111 created recently. Will update here once in a while. Good luck.

My Updates

Guys,

All my updates are real .As i told in the past immigration bill will not be passed.It did not get approved.Now i am saying Eb2 will not be current and it will not be so. :mad:

amused

Desidecan,

Now I think you are amusing. can't be mad at you anymore :)
desideccan said:
Guys,

All my updates are real .As i told in the past immigration bill will not be passed.It did not get approved.Now i am saying Eb2 will not be current and it will not be so. :mad:

I-140 Approved!

Received in the mail by Law Firm but online status remains old.

I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05
LUDs 9/6/05 1/20/05 1/21/05 AD (mail) 1/27/05
I-485 Concurrent[/QUOTE]

shaoye said:
EB1-b (OR)
I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05 LUDs 9/6/05 1/20/05 1/21/05
I-485 Concurrent