CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Congrats

shaoye said:
Received in the mail by Law Firm but online status remains old.

I-140 RD 8/1/05 ND 8/3/05
LUDs 9/6/05 1/20/05 1/21/05 AD (mail) 1/27/05
I-485 Concurrent
[/QUOTE]
Good Luck on your 485.

Guys, Check all your PMs, I had replied to all of them who had PMed me. I *don't* want to use this thread to indicate, just checks your PM boxes. Sorry to other folks!

GCard_Dream said:
perm_faq,

Just sent you a PM. Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks.

perm_faq said:
Guys, Check all your PMs, I had replied to all of them who had PMed me. I *don't* want to use this thread to indicate, just checks your PM boxes. Sorry to other folks!

Guys,

Perm_faq is not a lawyer.We should never take any advice from him. :mad:

No LuD's

perm_faq said:
pklam:

Did you see any update on your I140, as your case notice date is 3rd week of August.
Iam just checking whether CSC is still holding onto August 1st week cases -or- it went ahead little further? Please update!

No updates on my I140 till now. No LUD's and the attorney also has not heard anything till now. Hopefully, i hear the good news soon. Keeping my fingers crossed

I guess your case will be the next one. Most likely CSC is now looking at 3rd week cases. Keep an eye on the online case status, may be on a day to day.
Thanks for the update!

pklam said:
No updates on my I140 till now. No LUD's and the attorney also has not heard anything till now. Hopefully, i hear the good news soon. Keeping my fingers crossed

I guess your case will be the next one. Most likely CSC is now looking at 3rd week cases. Keep an eye on the online case status, may be on a day to day basis. Thanks for the update!

pklam said:

I-140 approved

My I-140 got approved on the 25th. of January. Received an email, however, lawyer has not received anything else. I could not apply for I-485 before retrogression, therefore, the long wait begins:

CSC
EB-1
RD: 15.08.2005
AD: 25.01.2006
:)

Congratulations !!

nother1inline and simranb, you guys are next in the line. Is their any further update on your cases.

Regards,
Raj.

PB904207 said:
My I-140 got approved on the 25th. of January. Received an email, however, lawyer has not received anything else. I could not apply for I-485 before retrogression, therefore, the long wait begins:

CSC
EB-1
RD: 15.08.2005
AD: 25.01.2006
:)

rajrw said:
Congratulations !!

nother1inline and simranb, you guys are next in the line. Is their any further update on your cases.

Regards,
Raj.
I had a LUD on 1/25. But no message change

Recently we have seen approvals without change in message. hope urs are the same. I guess CSC processing time now moved to Aug 12th.

godblessall and brisk, is their any update on your case?

Regards,
Raj.

simranb said:
I had a LUD on 1/25. But no message change

rajrw said:
Recently we have seen approvals without change in message. hope urs are the same. I guess CSC processing time now moved to Aug 12th.

godblessall and brisk, is their any update on your case?

Regards,
Raj.

Very similar to Simran, I have an LUD on 1/26 without any msg. change!

My 140 got approved on Jan. 26th. Received approval notice but no message or LUD yet. A good present for the Lunar New Year!

EP-3
ND: 7/27/05 :D

Added my information

This thread is excellent source of information. I have added my information to the tracker sheet.

Lawyer called me to inform that my FP scheduling notice has reached them for 16th Feb! Wonder if that's an indication of what's happening with I 140 or is that from a source irrelevant to I140 ?!

Also, one question for experienced campaigners - my wife is not in town - is postponing the FP not recommended or is that fine and I can get another date pretty easily?

postponing FP

I was in the exact same situation, I did my FP and postponed my wife's FP.
I140 has nothing to do with FP

Just saw the change in LUD. No change in the message.

I-140:
RD : 08/25/05
ND : 08/26/05
LUD : 01/31/06

I hope it is good news.

Regards,
Raj.