CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

GCplan,

Don't you call other stupid before you look at yourself. You are more stupid because you are frustrated about something you can't controll (CIS processing time). I saw most of people in this thread discuss mainly about I-140 but once in a while everyone has something else to ask a person in this thread whom they think he/she may know an answer. I am waiting for my I-140 approval as well, but I don't mind to read other related topic because I know that I might have to face the same thing in the future.

Cool down everyone

GCPlan said:
srignram is absolutely correct. Everytime I see the "last message" date of this forum update, I feel excited and when I go the page, I find some really unrelated topic being discussed. It is so furstrating.

This thread is named, "CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking", which means that you should post stuff realated to just that. The heading cannot be more precise. Can't people understand that??? It is really stupid to post something like RFEs or LUDs on 485. I makes no sense at all. In fact, it is plain stupid, if you allow me to call a spade a spade.

There are various threads to post and one should post in the most appropriate thread. Just because several people visit this thread is no reason to post unrelated stuff. Indeed, should one ask, "where do I get the best deals on air tickets to Mumbai" here? No, right?

Again, before starting a flame war, please understand what we are trying to say: Anybody is free to post whatever they want. Just post in appropriate threads instead of contaminating irrelevent threads. Yes, anybody, including myself, can be in a situation where they desperately need answers. But that doesn't mean they should sh*t where ever they want.

matt30 said:
GCplan,

Don't you call other stupid before you look at yourself. You are more stupid because you are frustrated about something you can't controll (CIS processing time).
No, you are wrong. I am not frustrated about CIS processing time. I am frustrated about people posting junk (yes, 485 stuff in a 140 thread is JUNK). It wastes everybody's time. If one wanted to learn about 485, go to 485 thread, why bother with 140 thread?
I am not calling anyone stupid. Read my post again. I am calling the act of posting irrelevant material as stupid. So please don't get too jumpy.

Regarding what am I looking for in this thread even though my PD is in Oct, now, seriously, I don't believe you dont understand what am I looking for here. I am looking for good news...there is enough grief in my life and all I anxiously look forward to people postting that there 140 is approved. That gives me hope that something is moving forward. And that's exactly what frustrates the hell out of me when somebody starts posting their life story about 485. For god sake, please don't get me wrong and start flaming. All I am saying is that post in appropriate forums. What's wrong with that???? You may not mind seeing junk information in this thread, but I do and I believe I my point is valid because THIS IS A F***KING I140 THREAD.

140 and 485 are linked – at least for people who filed concurrently. And I argue that most people would be interested in knowing how 485 is progressing. So please calm down and just skip the posts that you don’t want to read.

GCPlan said:
No, you are wrong. I am not frustrated about CIS processing time. I am frustrated about people posting junk (yes, 485 stuff in a 140 thread is JUNK). It wastes everybody's time. If one wanted to learn about 485, go to 485 thread, why bother with 140 thread?
I am not calling anyone stupid. Read my post again. I am calling the act of posting irrelevant material as stupid. So please don't get too jumpy.

Regarding what am I looking for in this thread even though my PD is in Oct, now, seriously, I don't believe you dont understand what am I looking for here. I am looking for good news...there is enough grief in my life and all I anxiously look forward to people postting that there 140 is approved. That gives me hope that something is moving forward. And that's exactly what frustrates the hell out of me when somebody starts posting their life story about 485. For god sake, please don't get me wrong and start flaming. All I am saying is that post in appropriate forums. What's wrong with that???? You may not mind seeing junk information in this thread, but I do and I believe I my point is valid because THIS IS A F***KING I140 THREAD.

Only3moreYears said:
140 and 485 are linked – at least for people who filed concurrently. And I argue that most people would be interested in knowing how 485 is progressing. So please calm down and just skip the posts that you don’t want to read.

You are totally missing the point. Yes, 140 and 485 are related and I am sure many (including myself) will be interested about them. However, this particular thread is focused extremely precisely on TRACKING of CSC 140s filed in August 2005. People come here to know about the current approval patterns of those cases. It makes absolutely no sense to discuss anything else in this thread.

There is a generic I140 forum and several threads under it that are quite open. One can post anything there. But this particular thread is very clearly focused to handle ONE SPECIFIC THING and that is Aug'05 140 CSC cases.

Anyway, forget about it. You guys will never understand it. I am just banging my head against people who dont want to apply commonsense. This is precisly the reason nothing ever get organized properly in our home country. People just don't want to understand the language of reason.

gp111 said:
I don't understand whats wrong in talking about all aspects of immigration while waiting for I-140/485. Even folks waiting for I-140 will have to go for I-485/CP & a liittle information doesn't hurt.

anyway here is the link to new thread I started in CSC I-485 forum

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=202523

cheers :)

There is absolutely nothing wrong. But there is a proper place for that. You know, I am trying to get a better job. What's wrong in discussing about a consulting position while waiting on 140? Nothing. Just do it in the right place. How hard is that to understand???

pklam:

Did you see any update on your I140, as your case notice date is 3rd week of August.
Iam just checking whether CSC is still holding onto August 1st week cases -or- it went ahead little further? Please update!

Other folks,
As far as your cases are "concurrently" filed, I don't see there is a problem in discussing those issues here on this thread. Because, I believe processing of those I140, I485's take little different route than non-concurrent cases. Iam sure one will be interested to know issues with such cases. As some one said, if there is some message thats not interested to you, -or- doesnot apply to your situation, -or- seems duplicate, why bother..... skip it and move ahead.... why to worry with the public forums how they are organized blah, blah... when there are tons of tons to worry about. Forget the "store keeping' stuff like who post where. My2cents!

pklam said:
Congrats to all of you who got your approvals!!! Hope CSC keeps up the pace.

GCPlan said:
There is absolutely nothing wrong. But there is a proper place for that. You know, I am trying to get a better job. What's wrong in discussing about a consulting position while waiting on 140? Nothing. Just do it in the right place. How hard is that to understand???

Sorry GCPlan.. I am too "Slow" & Its very hard to understand anything for me. I am not organized & never want to be one. Actually I was the one who started this thread but thanks for telling me what to post here.

anyway this is my last post here.. I will be at

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=202523

till I get my GC.

I 140 Approved

I 140 Approved.
Here is my detail.
First I 140 and 485 I filed Aug 2003 That was denied April 2005 and we decide to refile new petition.

I 140 and 485 File:
EB1C Multinational Exe.

Rd 07/06/05 ND 07/20/05
LUD:I 140. 8/25/05 case first came online.
8/27/05 (Saturday)
12/13/05 RFe issued ( may be also on 12/12 I didn't check)
Rfe mail and received 1/17/06 9.30 AM to CSC
Received email 6.15 pm on 1/18/06 Lud change message change
After that LUd change 1/19/06 morning
1/20/06 morning
1/21/06 2pm Saturday. all this without message change
again lud change on yesterday 1/25/06 1.45 pm without message change.
I worried after that what is going on.
I login in account 8.45 pm and I check 140 lud same because 25 Jan only message change and after that 15 to 20 minutes I received Email about approval. Today also lud change may be mail approval.
In a week I saw Lud game.
Anyway My case approved and all of you will approve soon.

***LUD time I check every 15 minutes.
Lets see about I 485.
I get very useful information from this forum and from all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree with perm_faq. This is a public forum and people come here to share their experience and to get answers to few basic questions. The probable reason people post their 140/485 questions in this particular thread is because this is a high traffic thread and hopefully someone will quickly answer the question. Besides, 140 and 485 steps are tied together for most of the folks anyway.

For some people, skipping few posts may appear to be very cumbersome but I think benefits of helping people in need of answers outweighs one's inconvenience of skipping few posts.

I-140 approved!

My I-140 is approved yesterday and I recd an email from USCIS yesterday night . No REF's.

RD - 8/14/2005
ND - 8/16/2005
AD - 1/25/2006
EB3 - RIR

GCPlan, please live and let live. Just ignore messages if you dont like them. You can even ignore people if you hate them. And you can even start your own thread if you dont like this thread. You have all the degrees of freedom. we dont like you any more than you like us.

And please dont anger our dear Pandu. He is a pure Brahmin of the highest class. He will dissolve you in thin air just like camphor. Better ask forgiveness. Otherwise cockroaches will eat and digest your 140. And you will die of gas in your stomach caused by tension.

Enough said. Now shut your trap and go and fix bugs.

GCPlan said:

hi kadri,

Congratulations & thanks for updating the status.

I hope CSC will complete the August second week's applications this week.
nother1inline, LCA-01, and simranb can you please check your status and update if their is any progress.

Regards,
Raj.

kadri said:
My I-140 is approved yesterday and I recd an email from USCIS yesterday night . No REF's.

RD - 8/14/2005
ND - 8/16/2005
AD - 1/25/2006
EB3 - RIR

Congratulations Kadri

Congratulation on your 140 approval and best of luck for your 485.I feel bad and because of me all the misunderstanding started. GP111 i always appreciated your contribution and it was not certainly to hurt anyone i posted that information.

Good News for Visa Movement

Good News for Visa Movement: Readon .....

* AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
o Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
o Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
o India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
o India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
o China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
o China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
* What a good news!

:p

Perm_faq,

That means there is no retrogression in June-July - 2006 for worldwide EB-2?

Good news,
Thanks for sharing.
BTW GP111 just started a new thread for I-485. I will join him after my I-140 gets approved. Other than a few "annoying" guys, I really appreciate most of you guys here to inform each other about your cases.

perm_faq said:
Good News for Visa Movement: Readon .....

* AILA has reported the DOS advised AILA that "thanks? to" the decrease in demand for EB visa numbers from USCIS I-485 cases and 245(i) labor cases still being held in the Department of Labor, the visa number would progress forward as follows:
o Worldwide EB-1 and EB-2: There will be no cut-off date for the these categories.
o Worldwide EB-3: Unlike the DOS previous prediction that the large number of 245(i) filings would be filed during March and April 2001 and it would result in a surge of EB-3 number demand and would limit movement of the cut-off date, 245(i) cases still remain at the DOL and therefore there will be movement in EB-3 visa numbers.
o India EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
o India EB-3: It will move ahead but may become limited down the road.
o China EB-1 and EB-2: It will continue a rapid movement for the next several months.
o China EB-3: It will stay at the Worldwide date.
* What a good news!

perm_faq,

That's very exciting news. Thanks for sharing that with us. What a news!

Do you have any feel for by how much ROW EB-3 dates might move in next few months? Is there a remote possibility that ROW EB-3 might become current? It is probably my wishful thinking that EB-3 for ROW might become current but hey ... nothing wrong with hoping for the best. Hope is what keeps us going, isn't it?
-------------
EB3 - ROW
PD: 9/27/2005
I140 RD: 12/14/2005 AD: God Knows.

matt30:

You are welcome. Hopefully, there will not be any worldwide cutoff dates for EB1/2 categories, as there is weak demand for visa numbers. Thats chilling. Right! By the time your I140 comes out you will be able to file 485.

GCard_Dream,

You are welcome. As I said, EB3 dates will move rapidly, but down the road there is *slight* possibility of seeing "cut-off" dates. I think, there will be a new round of debate in senate for the "immigration reforms" bill. According to Bill Frist/Floor leader, he is going to table the bill as early as 1st week of Feb, or 3rd week. I guess you might have heard president Bush speech regarding the "H-visa, and guest worker program" last week at some university[I forgot the name of the univ.]. Bush is quite promissing this time. Hopefully, if that bill passes in both the houses, all EB categories become "current" and there will not be any wait time.

What do you say? Sounds better!

GCard_Dream said:
perm_faq,

That's very exciting news. Thanks for sharing that with us. What a news!

Do you have any feel for by how much ROW EB-3 dates might move in next few months? Is there a remote possibility that ROW EB-3 might become current? It is probably my wishful thinking that EB-3 for ROW might become current but hey ... nothing wrong with hoping for the best. Hope is what keeps us going, isn't it?
-------------
EB3 - ROW
PD: 9/27/2005
I140 RD: 12/14/2005 AD: God Knows.