CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

hi desideccan,
Thank you for posting some good news. Can you please tell what is RD for your friend, whether he filed 485 concurrently and what was the exact approval date. Appreciate your response.
Raj.

desideccan said:
It is EB-2
Thanks a lot for your posting about I-140 approval of your friend.
Could you please provide more detail as everyone. Everyone over here in this thread are very serious and honest for good information.

Thanks in advance,

I-140 approval

What other information you need.He got his approval in the month of October.As far as i know,no I-140 application in EB-2 category got approved after October.The reason for that is CSC is processing other I-140 applications like Reserchers etc.......Honestly i do not know,why people are tensed on this board.CSC is going to process I-140 applications for EB-2 either at the end of this month or in Jan again.people should understand it is not just the EB-2 applications, CSC has to process.Any way all the best to all of you.

desideccan said:
What other information you need.He got his approval in the month of October.As far as i know,no I-140 application in EB-2 category got approved after October.The reason for that is CSC is processing other I-140 applications like Reserchers etc.......Honestly i do not know,why people are tensed on this board.CSC is going to process I-140 applications for EB-2 either at the end of this month or in Jan again.people should understand it is not just the EB-2 applications, CSC has to process.Any way all the best to all of you.

The only other thing we need to know is whether that application was concurrent filing or I140 only. The last few approvals recd. by my lawyer are for I140 apps only!

I-140 Approval

His I-140 is filed first and later 485.But i am not sure if there is an option in any application that says it is cuncurrent application or not.I am not sure how the application is considered as concurrent.Is it when both the applications are filed at the same time or is there any option in the application it self ,which says these applications are concurrent applications.If any one know about this please inform me.

LUD update

Hi Folks,

I finally had first LUD yesterday. mine I140 and I485 both had LUD on 12/15/05 but nothing on my wife,s I485 though...

I am glad.. atleast they picked up my file finally...

EB2/NIW
ND I140/I485: 7/22/05
LUD I140: 12/15
LUD I485: 12/15
retro country

sanatima said:
mine I140 and I485 both had LUD on 12/15/05 but nothing on my wife,s I485 though...I am glad.. atleast they picked up my file finally...

EB2/NIW, ND I140/I485: 7/22/05
LUD I140: 12/15
LUD I485: 12/15
retro country
Glad to hear that and thanks for the update. Updated the spreadsheet with your LUD. If there is more detail, like history of inquiries if there is any, please let us know. Thanks.

I-140 and 485 UPDATED SAMETIME

Guys,

I am sorry to say this but the truth is if i-140 and 485 gets updated same time same day, there is a very good chance that i-140 got denied and there by underlaying 485 application also got denied.I have experienced same thing when my previous i-140 and 485 got denied.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

desideccan said:
Guys,

I am sorry to say this but the truth is if i-140 and 485 gets updated same time same day, there is a very good chance that i-140 got denied and there by underlaying 485 application also got denied.I have experienced same thing when my previous i-140 and 485 got denied.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dude.. Don't scare people. This is not true all the time. Both gets updated even when I-140 gets approved.

When I-140 is already updated & then also you see update on your approved I-140 (after few months of approval) with I-485, then only you need to worry about denial.

Think logically

There is no way 485 will be approved because there are no visa numbers.I do agree both will be updated even when both gets approved.I am not making anyone panic .

desideccan said:
There is no way 485 will be approved because there are no visa numbers.I do agree both will be updated even when both gets approved.I am not making anyone panic .

READ THE POST AGAIN.. THERE IS NOTHING OVER THERE ABOUT I-485 APPROVAL.

For any Concurrent Filing, when I-140 gets approved, the I-485 file gets updated (a copy of approved I-140 is added in to I-485 file).

Visa Number is Available ( NOT UNAVAILABLE).. EB-2 is current for all but India & China borns (where they have PD cutoff). EB-3 has cutoff date for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comapny acquisition

My company was acquired few months back, yet I used my old company in making I-140 application becaue payroll was still with old company name.

I found out now that from new year, our payroll will be from new company as well. (physical location and job remains the same). Do I need to do something for the pending I-1140, and I485 (Haven't filed 485 yet). OR H1B renewal if required? I am lost at this point.

Regards
MA001

MA001 said:
My company was acquired few months back, yet I used my old company in making I-140 application becaue payroll was still with old company name.

I found out now that from new year, our payroll will be from new company as well. (physical location and job remains the same). Do I need to do something for the pending I-1140, and I485 (Haven't filed 485 yet).

No.. Just wait for approval. When you file I-485 with this I-140, attach the documents of proof of merger/ acruire & a letter from new company about still interested in continuing your GC. If you receive any RFE now, you can supply similar docs with RFE response.

OR H1B renewal if required?

No. H1B renewal is not required.

I am lost at this point.

Regards
MA001

GP111, please advice.

gp111 said:
READ THE POST AGAIN.. THERE IS NOTHING OVER THERE ABOUT I-485 APPROVAL.

For any Concurrent Filing, when I-140 gets approved, the I-485 file gets updated (a copy of approved I-140 is added in to I-485 file).

Visa Number is Available ( NOT UNAVAILABLE).. EB-2 is current for all but India & China borns (where they have PD cutoff). EB-3 has cutoff date for all.

Hi GP111,

I saw my I-140 and I485 got LUD on the same day of 11/30/2005, but there was no message in both petitions.

Should I call CIS and find out if my I-140 got approved or denied? After I saw that post of the guy, It freaks me out.

Mine was EB-2 Concurrent filing I-140 and I-485 (both ND 09/08/2005)
Thanks GP111

There is a very good chance both got denied and the reason could be your job requirement need not have a master degree or 5 years of experience,so they want you to apply in EB3 not EB2 .They will not send an RFE because EB2 is not current any more.Same thing happened to my friend.

desideccan said:
There is a very good chance both got denied and the reason could be your job requirement need not have a master degree or 5 years of experience,so they want you to apply in EB3 not EB2 .They will not send an RFE because EB2 is not current any more.Same thing happened to my friend.

I think the decision made to be EB-2 or Eb-3 was in Labor Cert stage. The people at the CIS has no knowledge what kind of job will fit into EB2 or EB3. That's why the stage of LC is required for the whole green card process.

Am I right GP111??

Thanks