CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

desideccan said:
Guys,

I am sorry to say this but the truth is if i-140 and 485 gets updated same time same day, there is a very good chance that i-140 got denied and there by underlaying 485 application also got denied.I have experienced same thing when my previous i-140 and 485 got denied.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Hi Desideccan,

When they denied your I-140, did they tell the reason? Please let me know. I am in panic now.

Thanks

desideccan said:
That is not true.They will judge it even at I-140 stage.Stop dreaming.Face reality.

Desideccan,

No offense, I clicked on your screenname to selected all posts that you have made. I can't believe my eyes, most of your posts are mean and try to freak people out. I don't know why would you do that.

Please don't freak out other people just because your case got denied. GP111 was right about you.

GP111 has been giving nice and helful advices to people and I think people with denied case will find another solution through experience person like GP111 or others.

Peace

My two cents advice.My previous case got denied and the one i applied later got approved.It does not mean if i am not saying in your favour that i am wrong.If you need more information i will give you the contact person of the case,which got denied.Please stop being stupid and be smart.

Last edited by a moderator:
desideccan said:
My two cents advice.My previous case got denied and the one i applied later got approved.It does not mean if i am not saying in your favour that i am wrong.If you need more information i will give you the contact person of the case,which got denied.Please stop being stupid and be smart.

ok, when your friend's I-140 got denied, did the CIS say the reason ? or did your friend find out what was the reason?

I am stupid in with CIS process and that's why I and most people come to this forum. we are in the same boat and need to share information not fight.

Peace

Don't take any words from DesiDhakkan, he is the most meanest guy on this forum. I saw few more messages from him, he is the most pessimistic person and he spreads this pessimism everywhere.

matt30 said:
Hi GP111,

I saw my I-140 and I485 got LUD on the same day of 11/30/2005, but there was no message in both petitions.

Should I call CIS and find out if my I-140 got approved or denied? After I saw that post of the guy, It freaks me out.

Mine was EB-2 Concurrent filing I-140 and I-485 (both ND 09/08/2005)
Thanks GP111

Matt30,

why don't you just call USCIS to inquiry about your I140 case. That is much better than worried.
EB2 or EB3 is made in I140 stage, not LC stage. There is no EB information in your LC, just Education/Years of Exp and skill set.
The only possible issue (beside fraud, company ability to pay or education)to get I140 denied when you apply for EB2 is
BS+5. If you don't have enough 5 years experience AFTER BS degree was granted, USCIS may deny the your application if the cover letter states about 5 year professional experiences after BS degree(AKA EB2). Sometime, they send letter to ask you refile in EB3.
If you apply with MS and have all experience letters in place with skill set information in them, don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is incorrect.

USCIS will generally not deny 140 right away because of EB2 criteria not being met. They will generally send RFE - & will ask if you want to downgrade your 140 to EB3 or not.

Go to NSC 140 forum (2005 concurrent filers). Exactly same situation happened to user 'dcmetro' there - whose incompetent lawyer had give LC requirement of BS+4 years. His case was degraded to EB3 - but after that 140 got approved.

newbies said:
Matt30,

why don't you just call USCIS to inquiry about your I140 case. That is much better than worried.
EB2 or EB3 is made in I140 stage, not LC stage. There is no EB information in your LC, just Education/Years of Exp and skill set.
The only possible issue (beside fraud, company ability to pay or education)to get I140 denied when you apply for EB2 is
BS+5. If you don't have enough 5 years experience AFTER BS degree was granted, USCIS may deny the your application if the cover letter states about 5 year professional experiences after BS degree(AKA EB2). Sometime, they send letter to ask you refile in EB3.
If you apply with MS and have all experience letters in place with skill set information in them, don't worry.

matt30 said:
Hi GP111,

I saw my I-140 and I485 got LUD on the same day of 11/30/2005, but there was no message in both petitions.

Should I call CIS and find out if my I-140 got approved or denied? After I saw that post of the guy, It freaks me out.

Mine was EB-2 Concurrent filing I-140 and I-485 (both ND 09/08/2005)
Thanks GP111

Do Not worry & No need to freakout. LUD on both possible even if its not approved or denied. LUD just means they did something with your case.. So just be patient & wait for Approval..

matt30 said:
I think the decision made to be EB-2 or Eb-3 was in Labor Cert stage. The people at the CIS has no knowledge what kind of job will fit into EB2 or EB3. That's why the stage of LC is required for the whole green card process.

Am I right GP111??

Thanks

No.. EB-3/2 is not decided at Labor Stage, Its I-140 thing.

If LC asks for MS / BS+5 its qualified for EB-2, if less then EB-3.

USCIS does not deny any case without sending out RFE. So unless RFE is not responded in time / with proper response NO CHANCE OF DENIAL. (Unless there is Fraud involved like Cybersoftech)

gp111 said:
No.. EB-3/2 is not decided at Labor Stage, Its I-140 thing.

If LC asks for MS / BS+5 its qualified for EB-2, if less then EB-3.

USCIS does not deny any case without sending out RFE. So unless RFE is not responded in time / with proper response NO CHANCE OF DENIAL. (Unless there is Fraud involved like Cybersoftech)

Guys,

Thank you so much. Mine EB2 was MS without experience. I think my LC asks for MS degree. That's why my lawyer apply under EB-2. I hope my MS will help compare to BS + 5 years.

It does not matter weather you have Masters or 5 years experience.Your application can still be rejected if the job Title or job requirement does not require that kind of qualification.

matt30 said:
Guys,

Thank you so much. Mine EB2 was MS without experience. I think my LC asks for MS degree. That's why my lawyer apply under EB-2. I hope my MS will help compare to BS + 5 years.

You are fine as long as LC asks for MS / BS+5

WhyThisDelay said:
This is incorrect.

USCIS will generally not deny 140 right away because of EB2 criteria not being met. They will generally send RFE - & will ask if you want to downgrade your 140 to EB3 or not.

Go to NSC 140 forum (2005 concurrent filers). Exactly same situation happened to user 'dcmetro' there - whose incompetent lawyer had give LC requirement of BS+4 years. His case was degraded to EB3 - but after that 140 got approved.

You are right but not all the time they do that. Most the time, they will send RFE but not all.

newbies said:
You are right but not all the time they do that. Most the time, they will send RFE but not all.

GP111,

I got a copy of my LC, where should I look for a MS or BS+5 years ?

Thanks

Nope. LUD mean NOTHING. You know these days, I have seen lot of messages from the folks saying that, their petition got approved though online case status (LUD) show nothing.
I would suggest guys, don't consider LUD. It may and may not change. Period. You will get responses in the mail. Thats the best thing you can rely on.

gp111 said:
Do Not worry & No need to freakout. LUD on both possible even if its not approved or denied. LUD just means they did something with your case.. So just be patient & wait for Approval..

To anybody knowledgeable

My app is EB2 with a requirement of Masters plus 2 years needed for the job. I have a Masters and the experience is substantiated by letters from previous bosses/colleagues in non-company letterheads (coz those guysdon't work there anymore)! You think 1) that is enough 2) or since I have Masters (the min needed to qualify for EB2), it doesn't matter if the 2 years of experience is substantiated or not?!

Any news from 140 front, Aug people?

I guess that's it for the year 05. Unfortunately - unlike what I thaught - I didn't get the 140 approval by Christmas. I will be out of the states from Christmas till second week of Jan. So, I wish you happy holidays. Will update you if something good happens on 140.

140/485/131/761 RD: 08/04 ND:08/05
131/761 AD: first week of Sept
140 LUD 08/12, 11/16 (attorney inquiry: if the case has been assigned to an officer)
485 LUD 10/11 (attorney inquiry regarding FP)

tantan said:
Any news from 140 front, Aug people?

I guess that's it for the year 05. Unfortunately - unlike what I thaught - I didn't get the 140 approval by Christmas. I will be out of the states from Christmas till second week of Jan. So, I wish you happy holidays. Will update you if something good happens on 140.

140/485/131/761 RD: 08/04 ND:08/05
131/761 AD: first week of Sept
140 LUD 08/12, 11/16 (attorney inquiry: if the case has been assigned to an officer)
485 LUD 10/11 (attorney inquiry regarding FP)

Hopefully we hear something early next year. BTW, last LUD on our (me and spouse) 485 was 10/12 and 10/18 and the last 140 LUD was 8/17!!!