CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

No, neither I nor my attorney sent any inquiries.
I didn't know that I could inquire until last week.
Should I do that? What happens when I do that?

Let me ask you guys something that my attorney told me,
which I couldn't find a clue about in these forums.
My attorney tells me that because we have filed concurrently, I should be looking at the processing dates of I-485, not I-140. The processing date for I-140 (EB2-NIW) is 7/7/2005 and 6/16/2005 for I-485. Although, the difference is only ~3 weeks, it is still a lot for waiting anxiously.

I-140/I-485 (EB-2 NIW) ND: 7/27/2005, LUD: 7/28/2005
I-765 (spouse only) ND: 11/10/2005, LUDs: 11/10, 11/20, 11/21, 12/1, 12/11
FP (spouse only): done on 12/7/2005

tantan said:
Haven't you or your employer (attorney) send out any inquiry regarding your 140?

Raising the issue

Hello People,

Do we know where we can raise this issue? Irrespective of whether something happens or not, I want to take this matter higher somewhere. Just don't know where that place is where we can raise it. Some time back someone suggested drafting a letter and sending it over - any point you guys think in doing that - if Yes, let's go for it - don't think we have anything to lose.

I-140 approvals

I know people who got their i-140 cases approved with the received dates in auguest and septemper from CSC.Honestly i do not know,why you guys think CSC stopped processing i-140 cases

Just DO IT

http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/interapp/editorial/editorial_0497.xml

nother1inline said:
Hello People,

Do we know where we can raise this issue? Irrespective of whether something happens or not, I want to take this matter higher somewhere. Just don't know where that place is where we can raise it. Some time back someone suggested drafting a letter and sending it over - any point you guys think in doing that - if Yes, let's go for it - don't think we have anything to lose.

to desideccan

desideccan,
Can you let us know the link where you saw people who applied in Sep/Oct in CSC got their I-140 approved?

abu

nother1inline said:
...Just don't know where that place is where we can raise it. Some time back someone suggested drafting a letter and sending it over - any point you guys think in doing that - if Yes, let's go for it - don't think we have anything to lose.
If you mean we do something as a group, could you come up with a draft please and post it in the forum and then we will work it out. Somebody has to take the first step and write the draft. gp111, what do you think about this? Do you think we give them another month or so? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
sanliergun said:
No, neither I nor my attorney sent any inquiries.
I didn't know that I could inquire until last week.
Should I do that? What happens when I do that?
CSC rarely replies to applicant's inquiries on 140 (unless the processing time has passed the ND by at least a month). But they do reply to attorney's inquiries even if the ND is not current. In fact the attorny uses a different e-mail address to contact CSC. Any body know that e-mail address, please speak out...

Cross Chargeability

My lawyer informed me today that my Cross-Chargeability 485 application has been sent back by USCIS (CSC).

She mentioned that she would be re-submitting the 485 application again after I get the I-140 receipt notice and that she is confident that it would be accepted this time..Let's see???

Can anyone provide any suggestions/comments.

Hi abu2003,

You can go through the posts in the following link to learn more

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=189753&page=4&pp=15

abu2003 said:
Hi endeaveour2003,
I got my EB2 labor approved recently. I am from India but my wife is from singapore. I am planning to file concurrently based upon my wife's country of birth. As you have already applied using cross chargeability, could you please tell me what are the main things I should submit?

LUD update

Hi All,
I got my FP done on 11/19/2005. But still on online case status it does not say anything. Does anyone have clue/idea. ?
My I-140/485 both have LUD :10/05/2005.

Thanks in advance,

Same with me, I had my FP in October. I had a LUD on 485 after that, but the status didnt change. Not sure what is happening with CSC :(

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Hi All,
I got my FP done on 11/19/2005. But still on online case status it does not say anything. Does anyone have clue/idea. ?
Same here. No LUD, no message changes, just quiet...

I do have the same thing. LUD 10/04/05, 10/05/05. Since then nothing has changed except EAD/AP Approval, and FP are done but I don't see the LUD changed. I think it is not good if there are too many LUDs (more frequent) and none of the petitions are approved. Also, some body had pointed that he got many RFEs with too many LUDs. But mine is the other way around. So it should be alright in my case.

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance,

rajrw, waiting_lc_gc, undy:
Looks like we have the same issue. Lets update each other.
rajrw:
When was your last LUD ?

rajrw said:
Same with me, I had my FP in October. I had a LUD on 485 after that, but the status didnt change. Not sure what is happening with CSC :(

I-140 Approval

Guys my friend's I-140 got approved from CSC yesterday.His notice date is Auguest 14 2005.Make sure that you know your application's current status because it is not being updated online. :)