CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

EAD Question

Undy said:
No, not yet. I'll let everybody know when it happens...
Hi Undy,
How do you get notify for your EAD. Did you check online status with USCIS link..?

My RD is Sep. 27,2005 and ND Sep. 30,2005..

immigration reforms

hi,
recently we see many proposals/bills for immigration reforms. Can someone shed some light on these. do u think they will materialize.
Raj

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Hi Undy,
How do you get notify for your EAD. Did you check online status with USCIS link..?
Yes. I also got email notifications as I turned them on in my account.

EAD & AP approved

EAD was approved on 25th,
AP approved today, 27th.

Received email that both approval notices have been mailed out today.

This is for both self and spouse, dates and details are in signature below.

CSC EB-2
PD: Feb 03
Self:
I-140 ND:09/26/05 LUD:09/28
FP: No biometrics notice received so far
I-485 ND:09/26/05 LUD:09/28
I-131 ND:09/26/05 AD:10/27
I-765 ND:09/26/05 AD:10/25 LUD:10/27

Spouse:
I-140 ND:09/26/05 LUD:09/28
FP: code 3 notice received 10/05, biometrics done on: 10/13
I-485 ND:09/26/05 LUD:10/18
I-131 ND:09/26/05 AD:10/27
I-765 ND:09/26/05 AD:10/25 LUD:10/27

People of Aug (+ late July/early Sept),

Please take a moment and update the attached spreadsheet. My computer doesn't read the latest white/yellow version so I updated this one. LUDs and approval dates have been added by a 'comment' on the top left corner of the box.

Please help update this so we can keep track of our cases or you can add the stuff in your signature. Thanks to those who've already done this.

Still no LUD on my I-140. Very frustrating...

Have any of you send an inquiry on 140 lately? If yes, what did you send?

Thanks

I-485 receipts

Does the beneficiary also get I-485 receipt from USCIS? In my case, only the lawyer got it. Does it mean that my address at USCIS is incorrect?

How do I get the receipts?

BTW, my I-140 got approved.

when did you apply your I 140

fan123 said:
Does the beneficiary also get I-485 receipt from USCIS? In my case, only the lawyer got it. Does it mean that my address at USCIS is incorrect?

How do I get the receipts?

BTW, my I-140 got approved.

fan123, when did you apply your I 140?

never mind, i saw the date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Documents needed for I-140 filing

Hi gp111 and others,
my labor was approved more than a month ago but the attorney has still not filed for 140. He keeds saying that he needs more documents from my company. e.g. he needs a tax return copy of the company. my company though big in size, is is not public. so getting approvals for such documents is taking too long. Did you guys need these documents?
thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
activex111 said:
Hi gp111 and others,
my labor was approved more than a month ago but the attorney has still not filed for 140. He keeds saying that he needs more documents from my company. e.g. he needs a tax return copy of the company. my company though big in size, is is not public. so getting approvals for such documents is taking too long. Did you guys need these documents?
thanks,

YES. You need to provide Financial Docs from company to show "Ability to Pay"

tantan said:
gp111, did you attemp to call CSC about your 140? Any recent LUDs?

Cannot enquire yet as my ND is 3 day beyond their last published processing date(July 29,2005). I was hoping this time they will move the date beyond my ND but not such luck.. will have to wait till around Nov 2nd week.

gp111 said:
Cannot enquire yet as my ND is 3 day beyond their last published processing date(July 29,2005). I was hoping this time they will move the date beyond my ND but not such luck.. will have to wait till around Nov 2nd week.

It's crazy that people with ND after mine got approval. Yet the NCS insists cases are processed sequentially! Obviously not true...

Enquire through lawyer or employer!

gp111 said:

gp111,

The service center will not answer directly to you. You will have to go through either the attorney or the employer.

-fan123

Address changed on the same day AP approved

Hello gp111 and gurus,

I changed the address on Oct 29 on the same day AP was approved and mailed. Where would have they sent the approval notice to my new address or to my old address?

Even if they sent to old address will the postal carrier deliver it to old address or will send back to immigration.

Please let me know. Also if i didn't receive the AP what are all the implication how do i get it back do i need to reapply the AP alone.

Immediately after i changed the address there were LUD changes on all my applications but the representative when i changed the address she said it takes 30 days to become effective.

GP111 please respond.

Thanks
Shaaka

shaaka said:
Hello gp111 and gurus,

I changed the address on Oct 29 on the same day AP was approved and mailed. Where would have they sent the approval notice to my new address or to my old address?

Even if they sent to old address will the postal carrier deliver it to old address or will send back to immigration.

Please let me know. Also if i didn't receive the AP what are all the implication how do i get it back do i need to reapply the AP alone.

Immediately after i changed the address there were LUD changes on all my applications but the representative when i changed the address she said it takes 30 days to become effective.

GP111 please respond.

Thanks
Shaaka

I guess you can always ask USPS to forward the mails to your new address:

https://moversguide.usps.com/mgservice/help?step=2&grouppos=2