CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

GC_Jogi said:
My results are out and the LUD are same as pklam. I had gone to Pittsburgh Center and my ASC Code was 3. All 10 Fingers Printing. I am not too sure if you need ASC-3 to continue processing. But for me, it moved in a week's time after it was done.

Is the ASC code mentioned anywhere?

Name Check

I read a lot of posts about the name check nightmare. Does anyone know when is a name check initiated and how do we know whether our names are stuck with the FBI?? Given the retrogression in the next week, don't know what all we have to undergo before we have the 485 approved. :confused: :confused:

Ray S. said:
Hello!

I went to an ASC to get my fingerprints done based on the 485 receipt which states that the next step is to get fingerprints, but the ASC refused to do my biometrics and have asked me to wait for the fingerprint notice that I will receive indicating the date and time to come. I got the appointment today from the 800 number. According to the ASC in Chicago the 485 notice stating biometrics is a mistake and they are turning back every applicant with the 485 receipt. Is this true?

Can some one please tell me if they have received such a finger printing notice or what is the exact procedure for getting the biometrics.

Thanks

I think not every ASC office is aware of this change in procedure. Why don't you try another office ( there may be another ASC about 100 miles from Chicago)

PULASKI ASC
Super Mall
Space 101
5160 S. Pulaski Ave.
Chicago, IL 60632

BROADWAY ASC
4853 N. Broadway
Chicago, IL 60640

CHICAGO ASC
888 South Route 59
Suite #124
Naperville, IL 60540

CHICAGO-NORRIDGE ASC
4701 North Cumberland Avenue
Suites 1-3 BCD
Chicago, IL 60706

WAUKEGAN ASC
25 South Greenbay RD.
Waukegan, IL 60085

Biometric question

Hi,
Based on I-485 notice, I have to take appt. for Biometrics. I am in LA and can you please throw some light as to what documents I have to take & they do all the 10 fingers for the finger printing right? Also, please tell me if any one got it done recently in LA area?

Thank you
I-140,I-485 Applied: 9/15 and R/d : 9/21

Finger print question.

Hi,
I have an appt. for Biometrics tomorrow. I just want to know whether all the fingers should be finger printed or only index finger? I read MATT30 and others went twice as they got just one finger first time. Can we request them to get it done for all the fingers? GP111 or any GURUS, please help me.

Search for 'name check' in the following threads:
1. http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-179584.html
2. http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/chat0830_P.html
3. http://www.fredlaw.com/areas/immigration/othernews.html
4. http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/uscis2605.html

See also the thread: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=136848&page=122&pp=15

pklam said:
I read a lot of posts about the name check nightmare. Does anyone know when is a name check initiated and how do we know whether our names are stuck with the FBI?? Given the retrogression in the next week, don't know what all we have to undergo before we have the 485 approved. :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD approved .. but card not received

Guys,
My EAD was approved a couple of weeks but i am yet to receive the cards. I had given my friends address while filing.

Thanks,
GBA

cavenkat said:
Hi,
I have an appt. for Biometrics tomorrow. I just want to know whether all the fingers should be finger printed or only index finger? I read MATT30 and others went twice as they got just one finger first time. Can we request them to get it done for all the fingers? GP111 or any GURUS, please help me.

Hi, I am planning going there tomorrow at 8 am to redo my FP. (My lawyer told me that we need 10 FP instead of one). If your appt is 8am , we can meet there and told those officers what needs to be done.

My lawyer told me that If they don't do 10 FP when the I-485 approved, we need to wait for extra months for FBI to check our criminal record. What a nightmare.

cavenkat said:
Hi,

They should do all 10 Fingers.

There's so much confusion about FP now as if we haven't gone through enough with the labor, retrogression etc. I checked with my lawyer and they are of the opinion that the FP should be of 10 fingers. My appnt. is at the SJ office @ Charcot on 4th where most of the problems have occurred!! :)

GC_Jogi said:
My results are out and the LUD are same as pklam. I had gone to Pittsburgh Center and my ASC Code was 3. All 10 Fingers Printing. I am not too sure if you need ASC-3 to continue processing. But for me, it moved in a week's time after it was done.

It was nice talking to you today GC_Jogi.
Here is some information on Name Check.

I-140 RFE Received !

Today attorney received RFE notice for my I-140 case, which was sent by USCSI on Sep 14, 2005. Requesting for company financials ... lazy b..s ...

dkgdkg said:
Today attorney received RFE notice for my I-140 case, which was sent by USCSI on Sep 14, 2005. Requesting for company financials ... lazy b..s ...

On the flip side, Good News is they started working on your I-140 !

cavenkat said:
Hi,

Just take your original I-485 notice along with the confirmation number. That should suffice. They should do a code 3 i.e. get the prints of all the 10 fingers.

pklam said:
Just take your original I-485 notice along with the confirmation number. That should suffice. They should do a code 3 i.e. get the prints of all the 10 fingers.

Yes, keep in mind ASC-3 is what you want to get done. They should take FP of all 10 Fingers, Picture and Signature. Best of Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent seen any EAD approvals recently. Guys please update if their are any new approvals. AP approved on 22nd, still waiting for EAD. When can we go to the local office to collect the temporary EAD?

Raj.