CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

rajrw said:
Havent seen any EAD approvals recently. Guys please update if their are any new approvals. AP approved on 22nd, still waiting for EAD. When can we go to the local office to collect the temporary EAD?

Raj.

90 days from filing date provided I485 is filed

Finger printing appointment

Guys i called 1-800-767-1833 today for biometrics appointment as told in my 485 receipt.

Representative told me to wait for my finger printing notice?

I told her many times about this "The next step is to have your biometrics blah blah" mentioned in my 485 receipt notice.

But she said that was wrongly sent by USCIS which will be corrected in near future?

She said that even if she fix an appointment, ASC may not know which ASC code to use for finger printing so she asked me to wait for finger printing notice?

Any body called for appointment today?

Share your experience...

Clear out the FP confusion

I called the CSC today and waited for 30 mins to talk to someone over there.

The lady told me that for Biometrics: One fingerprint, photo, and signature need to be done. (She said that's why it called Biometrics instead of finger print appointment)

Later we will receive an appointment letter for FP and this time all 10 FP need to be taken.

I am some how satisfied with her answer and hope that some of you have to go through the same situation don't have to stress out about this anymore.

Please keep your case update as I will do on my case.

Thanks

Finally

Got an email from CRIS that my EAD card has been ordered. Will update as and when the AP and EAD are received. Wonder where the AP is as it seems it should have been mailed Sept 20th!!

Both EAD/AP are recevied by mail.

EAD approved 09/17, Card Ordered 09/20, Recevied 09/23 (Mailed from KY state)
AP approved 09/15, AP Docs Mailed 09/20, Recevied 09/27

Will update my signature later

Hello everyone

Hullo everyone, glad to find this place to share information and hopes :)

I updated the shared document here.

Gp

I just filed for I-140/I-485 today and still trying to familiarize myself with the steps to be completed for I-140/I-485.

Could someone please tell me at what stage is it necessary to get the Finger printing done, Can an appointment be schedule for FP or do I need to wait for a notice to schedule an appointment. How does it help to get the FP done early considering the fact that I-485 has retrogressed by so many years.

Thanks...Inque

dkgdkg said:
Today attorney received RFE notice for my I-140 case, which was sent by USCSI on Sep 14, 2005. Requesting for company financials ... lazy b..s ...

Thanks for letting us know.

So the attorney didn't send any financial doc at all or s/he sent something
but just wasn't good enough? Do you by any chance know what kind of
docs have been sent by your attorney as company's financail situation/ability
to pay? Did s/he send

- Company's tax return (either copy or cerified or audited)
- Company's balance sheet
- Company's annual wage report
- Your own paystubs
- ?

inque said:
I just filed for I-140/I-485 today and still trying to familiarize myself with the steps to be completed for I-140/I-485.

Could someone please tell me at what stage is it necessary to get the Finger printing done, Can an appointment be schedule for FP or do I need to wait for a notice to schedule an appointment. How does it help to get the FP done early considering the fact that I-485 has retrogressed by so many years.

Thanks...Inque
on your 485 reciept notice, there may be a paragraph asking you to make
biometric appointment, then you can use that to make appt.
helpful or not to do FP earlier, I dont know, but always, earlier, better :)

nother1inline said:
Got an email from CRIS that my EAD card has been ordered. Will update as and when the AP and EAD are received. Wonder where the AP is as it seems it should have been mailed Sept 20th!!

Congratulations nother1inline ... I feel good that you also got your EAD finally. AP will come soon no worries. Congrats again ...

Got e-mails from CRIS

AP mailed Sept 26
EAD ordered Sept 27

will update the spreadsheet once I receive them in the mail.

I did my Biometrics done

Hi,
I went to Biometrics today and got it done. They did Photo + 10 finger prints and signature. They said it will be ASC Code 3. Initially even she asked for the appt. letter. Then we said, we have just the I-485 receipt notice and she went inside and talk to her boss and came to know that ASC Code is going to be 3. Finally everything went smoothly. I been to Oxnard location near LA

PD : 9/27/2002
I-140, I-485: RD: 9/21/2005
FP done : 9/28/2005 :)

GC_Jogi said:
Congratulations nother1inline ... I feel good that you also got your EAD finally. AP will come soon no worries. Congrats again ...

Thanks man. Well the AP has been physically received today!

Ap

nother1inline said:
Thanks man. Well the AP has been physically received today!
I still have not received my AP even though i got a mail saying it has been approved. I did receive the EAD already. Should call and see what's going on.

I did my Biometrics today

matt30 said:
Hi, I am planning going there tomorrow at 8 am to redo my FP. (My lawyer told me that we need 10 FP instead of one). If your appt is 8am , we can meet there and told those officers what needs to be done.

My lawyer told me that If they don't do 10 FP when the I-485 approved, we need to wait for extra months for FBI to check our criminal record. What a nightmare.

Myself and my wife got Biometrics done (10FP, Signature,photo). Mine was @1PM. Pls. tell me about your experience

I-140,I-485,EAD,AP : RD : 9/21/2005
Biometrics (FP) : 9/28/2005

After two days when we look at online with the case# for 485, can we see the updated info. saying Biometrics are done? Pls.let me know

GP111, is your Biometrics done?

gp111 said:
They should do all 10 Fingers.

Hi GP111,
Are you done with your Biometrics? The reason I am asking this is, on my I-485 Receipt notice, they asked me to go for Biometrics and I went to USCIS and every thing went well (Did 10 fingers,photo,signature). Initially they asked me for FP notice, but when I gave my original 485 receipt notice, they made it to ASC code 3 and they did it. Will they ask me to do it again in the near future or it is already done from our end? Also, can I see the updated info. on uscis website? I registered with all my case numbers. Please advise. Your help is appreciated.

I-140,485,EAD,AP RD: 9/21/2005

Biometrics done : 9/28/05

I wish there was a separate forum for only biometrics of those who have the instruction on their I-485 notice!!!!

Check the 'name check'

Is there a way to check the 'name check', meaning can someone access or ask IBIS and check his personal information.

gp111 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GC_Jogi
My results are out and the LUD are same as pklam. I had gone to Pittsburgh Center and my ASC Code was 3. All 10 Fingers Printing. I am not too sure if you need ASC-3 to continue processing. But for me, it moved in a week's time after it was done. .

Cavenkat
Did you take an appointment prior to visiting the ASC or went directly with the 485 receipt notice? I have received my 485 receipt yesterday and it mentions to call the 800 number to schedule for biometrics, same things what you guys had. I'm wondering whether to go directly on a walk-in as bjorn was suggesting or is an appt necessary. Let me know, thanks!

cavenkat said:
Hi GP111,
Are you done with your Biometrics? The reason I am asking this is, on my I-485 Receipt notice, they asked me to go for Biometrics and I went to USCIS and every thing went well (Did 10 fingers,photo,signature). Initially they asked me for FP notice, but when I gave my original 485 receipt notice, they made it to ASC code 3 and they did it. Will they ask me to do it again in the near future or it is already done from our end? Also, can I see the updated info. on uscis website? I registered with all my case numbers. Please advise. Your help is appreciated.

I-140,485,EAD,AP RD: 9/21/2005

Biometrics done : 9/28/05