CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

The earliest appointment I received for Biometrics is Oct 18th, here in Santa Ana!

My spouse is studying in South Carolina. Is it okay if I get done with my biometrics right now and she schedules her for December, when she comes to California? Or do both have to be done together?
Also she has applied for EAD and AP. Will the approvals for these be stalled if she doesnt get her biometrics done till December?

maverick13 said:
Cavenkat
Did you take an appointment prior to visiting the ASC or went directly with the 485 receipt notice? I have received my 485 receipt yesterday and it mentions to call the 800 number to schedule for biometrics, same things what you guys had. I'm wondering whether to go directly on a walk-in as bjorn was suggesting or is an appt necessary. Let me know, thanks!

I took appt. by calling 800 number

maverick13 said:
Cavenkat
Did you take an appointment prior to visiting the ASC or went directly with the 485 receipt notice? I have received my 485 receipt yesterday and it mentions to call the 800 number to schedule for biometrics, same things what you guys had. I'm wondering whether to go directly on a walk-in as bjorn was suggesting or is an appt necessary. Let me know, thanks!

cavenkat said:
Hi GP111,
Are you done with your Biometrics? The reason I am asking this is, on my I-485 Receipt notice, they asked me to go for Biometrics and I went to USCIS and every thing went well (Did 10 fingers,photo,signature). Initially they asked me for FP notice, but when I gave my original 485 receipt notice, they made it to ASC code 3 and they did it. Will they ask me to do it again in the near future or it is already done from our end? Also, can I see the updated info. on uscis website? I registered with all my case numbers. Please advise. Your help is appreciated.
Biometrics done : 9/28/05

No. I have not got FP yet. (My ND is Aug 02 & only folks with ND Aug 15 & beyond got Bio/FP sheduling info on 485 Receipt).

You will see the message of FP received in few days & you need not go to FP now for next 15 months.

maverick13 said:
The earliest appointment I received for Biometrics is Oct 18th, here in Santa Ana!

My spouse is studying in South Carolina. Is it okay if I get done with my biometrics right now and she schedules her for December, when she comes to California? Or do both have to be done together?
Also she has applied for EAD and AP. Will the approvals for these be stalled if she doesnt get her biometrics done till December?

Take appointment for your Spouse in South Carolina ASC.

After FP, how long LUD

how long after FP is done, the LUD of case status change?
mine is still unchanged, nothingnew about FP.

briskzhang said:
how long after FP is done, the LUD of case status change?
mine is still unchanged, nothingnew about FP.

There was one LUD after 2 days with no change in the msg and one more after a week with a msg saying the FP review has been recd and processing has resumed.

pklam said:
There was one LUD after 2 days with no change in the msg and one more after a week with a msg saying the FP review has been recd and processing has resumed.
thanks! And your ND are same as mine, but processed faster :D

Thanks gp111.
I've decided to fly her over here just for the biometrics appointment. My lawyer thinks that since both our appns are filed here in CSC, she should get it done here. He also thinks time taken for her EAD+AP approvals are dependent on this. Is that true?

gp111 said:
Take appointment for your Spouse in South Carolina ASC.

EAD approved for myself and my wife

inque said:
Couldsomeone tell me what is LUD?

LUD - Last Updated Date :)

LC approved - Aug 15 2005
I-131, 140, 765, filed on 8/30
I-765 approved on 9/27

maverick13 said:
Thanks gp111.
I've decided to fly her over here just for the biometrics appointment. My lawyer thinks that since both our appns are filed here in CSC, she should get it done here. He also thinks time taken for her EAD+AP approvals are dependent on this. Is that true?

No, EAD and AP approvals are not contingent on FP

maverick13 said:
Thanks gp111.

Its your own call, If I ware you I would not spend on that. Once can do FP any where in USA irrespcetive of where your Case is filed.

Bio/FP has no connection with EAD & AP. Most of the folks on this thread (including me) has got EAD & AP without going for FP.

Change of Address while I140 % I485 Pending

I applied for I140 and I485 on 09/23/05. I am still waiting for the reciepts. I am planing to move to a different apartment within 30 miles from the present address after I received EAD and AP. What would be impact of my change of address on I140 & I485 application?. I am planning to give my friends address because I485 will take a while( 2-3 yearss) and I donot want to send the change of address to USCIS frequently if I move again. But can I give my apt address for AR11. In short I want know can I have two different address for AR11 and I140 & I485. Any advice would be extremly helpful.

Thanks

gc123_quest said:
I applied for I140 and I485 on 09/23/05. I am still waiting for the reciepts. I am planing to move to a different apartment within 30 miles from the present address after I received EAD and AP. What would be impact of my change of address on I140 & I485 application?.

No, There is no Impect on processing. Anytime you move, Call the service Center & update your address

I am planning to give my friends address because I485 will take a while( 2-3 yearss) and I donot want to send the change of address to USCIS frequently if I move again. But can I give my apt address for AR11. In short I want know can I have two different address for AR11 and I140 & I485. Any advice would be extremly helpful.

I would not do that. I would rather update address to USCIS by Calling Service Center AND filing AR-11 every time I move. Two different address may (again may or maynot) create confusion / delay some time.

Thanks