CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

nother1inline said:
Hi,

When you say you were never able to check status online, do you mean the WAC number entry had no record or there was no LUD change since first date?

Kindly clarify

I mean the WAC number entry had no record.

lifeislife said:
gp111, wouldn't it be easier to maintain this sheet on yahoo group that you have created (in the database section)?

This downloading and uploading of spreadsheet can cause problems if someone takes some time to update their information after downloading the file. No?

In any case, my information has been added to this sheet...

The excel sheet you guys have been using was an old version. I updated all
the new cases. Please use this one as a reference.

I appreciate it if we don't change the file name. Just to stay consistant.

No LUDs on my I-140 yet!

tantan said:
The excel sheet you guys have been using was an old version. I updated all
the new cases. Please use this one as a reference.

I appreciate it if we don't change the file name. Just to stay consistant.

No LUDs on my I-140 yet!

Updated with my info:

suggestion please

gp111 / other guru's any suggestions....

---------------------

My lawyer did not filed I-765 and I-131 for spouse along with I-140, I-485. I want to file these two forms my self.

Guru's, please provied your suggestions.

Thanks,
UIGC

-------------------------------------
Labor Approved: May ,2005
Labor Approval Received: Aug'08 2005
140/485-EB2-filed on Sep 15 ,2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone explain how the change of status from H1/H4 to EAD and back to the H1/H4 (if necessary) works or what happens if we use AP to enter the country. How do we do the change of status ? Can only the dependent change to EAD while primary is on H1? Is their any website that explains these details?

How can you know your case LUD?

After sending email to USCIS regarding the online status check problem, they fixed the problem for us in a week. Therefore, we can login to our account now. But can anyone tell me how to check your LUD in the account? Are they going to send email once the USCIS offer access my account?

Thanks,
Easter

rajrw said:
Hi GC_Jogi, nother1inline,

Is their any update on your EAD ?

Raj

I am desperately waiting for my EAD. It is bugging me a lot. The Processing time shows they are processing I-765 for August 22. My notice date is August 19, 2005. It is irritating me a bit now!

GC_Jogi said:
I am desperately waiting for my EAD. It is bugging me a lot. The Processing time shows they are processing I-765 for August 22. My notice date is August 19, 2005. It is irritating me a bit now!

don't worry. A few days in nothing in INS world. You'll get it very soon.

How to track EAD/AP?

Hi,
My I-140,I-485 applied 10days back and got the case numbers for both. I registered with two case numbers one for 140 and another for 485. Do I get extra case numbers (WAC#) for EAD,AP also or I have to use the I-485 Case#? Please advise me.

cavenkat said:
Hi,
My I-140,I-485 applied 10days back and got the case numbers for both. I registered with two case numbers one for 140 and another for 485. Do I get extra case numbers (WAC#) for EAD,AP also or I have to use the I-485 Case#? Please advise me.

If you have already applied for AP/EAD (I-131/765), yes you will receive
seperate WAC#/receipt for each one.

UIGC said:
gp111 / other guru's any suggestions....

My lawyer did not filed I-765 and I-131 for spouse along with I-140, I-485. I want to file these two forms my self.

Guru's, please provied your suggestions.

Thanks,
UIGC

Go to USCIS website, go to I-131/765 forms section. Download the forms along with the instruction. Read, fill out, and attach the docs and send 'em out. Nothing tricky about it dude!

shahramt said:
Just got the email regarding RFE on my I-140 application. Don't know yet what it is!

Updated the sheet on your behalf...

Looks like they are only a week away from Aug on I-140 front!

huh ??? !!! the vast majority of 140's seems to be in "pending" state ...

tantan said:
Updated the sheet on your behalf...

Looks like they are only a week away from Aug on I-140 front!

easterstr said:
After sending email to USCIS regarding the online status check problem, they fixed the problem for us in a week. Therefore, we can login to our account now. But can anyone tell me how to check your LUD in the account? Are they going to send email once the USCIS offer access my account?

Thanks,
Easter

When you decide the username and pswd for that website, you can log in and create a portfolio of the cases you wish to track. Then go ahead and check the "Email on" button for each case. Now you are set up to receive emails on any updates/approvals. For LUD, I guess, you will have to log in and check the portfolio on a regular basis - BTW, regular for me is EVERY day :))

Also, someone was getting irritaed about the delay in EAD receipt in the forum - buddy, as someone pointed out - patience is the key - for more solace you can refer to my dates !

nother1inline said:
When you decide the username and pswd for that website, you can log in and create a portfolio of the cases you wish to track. Then go ahead and check the "Email on" button for each case. Now you are set up to receive emails on any updates/approvals. For LUD, I guess, you will have to log in and check the portfolio on a regular basis - BTW, regular for me is EVERY day :))

Also, someone was getting irritaed about the delay in EAD receipt in the forum - buddy, as someone pointed out - patience is the key - for more solace you can refer to my dates !

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your message.

Filing 1-131 & I-765

tantan said:
Go to USCIS website, go to I-131/765 forms section. Download the forms along with the instruction. Read, fill out, and attach the docs and send 'em out. Nothing tricky about it dude!

Thank you TanTan.

Actually I am asking for suggestions not instructions. Sorry If my message is not clear.

What I am trying to ask is, are there any disadvantage if we file these two forms our selves. Did any body filed these two forms(I-131 & I-765) on their own and not through lawyer?. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.