CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Received the AP

I got two identical copies of the AP, anybody have any idea why they send two identical original AP's

Received mail from lawyer that they recieved receipts. My lawyer also informed me that I have to take an appointment for Biometrics. I will update the list when I receive the receipts.

My AP message says the document has been mailed to the person whom it is issued for. I had read before that the lawyer will receive it. Any comment?

Did anyone trying calling service center (1-800-375-5283) & schedule FP/Biometrics Appointment evenif the I-485 receipt does not mention about it ?
Looks like cases received after 8/15 has the information about scheduling of FP - (attached sample of it). Cases like me (received before 8/15) does not have any instructions about FP.

Attached snapshot is taken from one of the case receipt with RD of 8/19.

How do you have access to other people's notices ? Nothing wrong perse, just curious ...

gp111 said:
Did anyone trying calling service center (1-800-375-5283) & schedule FP/Biometrics Appointment evenif the I-485 receipt does not mention about it ?
Looks like cases received after 8/15 has the information about scheduling of FP - (attached sample of it). Cases like me (received before 8/15) does not have any instructions about FP.

Attached snapshot is taken from one of the case receipt with RD of 8/19.

qwerty1111 said:
How do you have access to other people's notices ? Nothing wrong perse, just curious ...

I have 70 people working under me & 50 out of them are waiting from their green card !!! :)

And yet you chose to go EB2 ? Why not EB1 ? Not doubting that 70 ppl work under you, just want to know what made you opt to give up 3 precious years of your life when you obviously have the qualification to go EB1 ...

gp111 said:
I have 70 people working under me & 50 out of them are waiting from their green card !!! :)

qwerty1111 said:
And yet you chose to go EB2 ? Why not EB1 ? Not doubting that 70 ppl work under you, just want to know what made you opt to give up 3 precious years of your life when you obviously have the qualification to go EB1 ...

Being in Management does not directly Qualifies as EB-1. Also Our Company does not have International footprint.

Got my I-485 receipt from my lawyers RD Aug 24 ND Aug .25
The I-485 reciept had instructions to call for FP appointment.
Have scheduled FP for Oct 12th.

Can anyone tell me if the USCIS will send an appointment letter or should we go directly to the FP center on the appointment date. The ASC lady was not sure either.
Also would it be possible to go earlier than Oct 12th?

I have uploaded the file with the updates

Last edited by a moderator:
nsk77 said:
Got my I-485 receipt from my lawyers RD Aug 24 ND Aug .25
The I-485 reciept had instructions to call for FP appointment.
Have scheduled FP for Oct 12th.

Can anyone tell me if the USCIS will send an appointment letter or should we go directly to the FP center on the appointment date. The ASC lady was not sure either.
Also would it be possible to go earlier than Oct 12th?

I have uploaded the file with the updates

The earliest FP appoinment what i got was for OCT 29th when i called last week i.e. AUG 25th. (for both my wife & me)
The ASC lady told me that USCIS will not send an appointment letter but asked to take the confirmation number to the FP center.
Yes you should be able to go earlier than the appointment date and they do take in people if they've openings. Off late, i've been hearing people have been turned away (in the san jose center) in light of many of them trying to get FP done before their appointment dates.

Biometrics & FP

Got appointment for Biometrics on Oct-15th (for me & my wife).

the person whom I spoke with asked me if the letter says Biometrics & FP. I said it says only Biometrics. Then he scheduled appointment for Biometrics only. Upon asking the difference, he said part of Biometrics -> you take photo and one finger print, For FP-> they take full set of finger prints. He also told me that ASC will take care of what is necessary.

So are we going to receive anothe FP letter ??

FP & Biometrics

Hi,

Just to add two cents.....As per new standard, every one has to go for Biometrics.

FP & Biometrics are separate processes as mentioned in previous email....My uncle had his FP done couple of months back and he got another notice of biometrics couple of weeks back...

So those who have got this biometrics notice will also get FP notice.....as queue progresses.

I don't have any link or attorney confirmation on this news...so just writing this based on my uncle's experience.

thanks

Updated the excel sheet. Since this is a live document, please always use the latest posted one to update your status...

Biometrics appointment

Updated tracker - attached. Biometrics apptt in San Jose on Oct 14th. Looks like people used to get apptts sooner in the past - why so much delay now?

hi Sanjeev,
Did you get appointment for Biometrics only, or does that include finger prints?
Raj

heysanjeev said:
Updated tracker - attached. Biometrics apptt in San Jose on Oct 14th. Looks like people used to get apptts sooner in the past - why so much delay now?

Updated spreadsheet with FP Scheduled Date !

heysanjeev said:

I've scheduled an appointment for Finger Printing (Biometrics) on 5-Oct-2005 !
I've updated in this spreadsheet !