CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

when will the uscis release october visa bulletin? probably the dates will start moving after the new visa numbers are available for 2006. Wishful thinking !!!

visa numbers did not run out for eb2/eb1 categories.

rajrw said:
when will the uscis release october visa bulletin? probably the dates will start moving after the new visa numbers are available for 2006. Wishful thinking !!!

Thanks. Looks like after 8/15, the receipts have that information.

Wonder what is going on, because I don't have the notice. And there are no LUD's on my case.

willgetgc2005 said:
ARBIT007,

I havae the same Isseu with AP. See my signature and my other posts about AP

I hope that doesn't happen to us. There are at least three of us (arbit007, shahramt, and myself) that got the approval e-mails right around Aug 31 and
haven't received the AP doc. gp111 with ND few days earlier than us got the
papers. So, I am hoping we'll get them in days...

Did you have to re-apply for AP? or they will issue you a new one.

Hi GC4Allu,
You are the first one to go for the Biometrics based on the 485 receipt.
Can you please share how did it go? Is it like regular finger prints ??
Raj

GC4Allu said:
updated xl sheet

Re scheduled

Re scheduled the appoinment for next week Sept 15th. I will update once done. I hope it will be like regular finger prints .

tantan, and others
still didnt receive AP , will wait for a few more days . Please update if you receive the AP .

The way our dates are, it seems that one bunch of approvals may be delayed
(hopefully not lost, i am praying)

willgetgc - Thanks for your posting .It does seem like only way is to reapply if its lost
(How stupid is this ? what ERA is USCIS IN ?)

(They Screw up while mailing and and we pay 390 bucks for 2 people as filing fees for refiling )

labor pd august 2002 EB2/ RIR/ CA
labor approved June 2005
labor received July 2005 (dallas bec)
I140/485/765/131 nd august6 2005
3 years + 1 month story continues

Here is doubleforest info. seems AP takes longer than EAD to get to its destination!!!

765: RD: 07/27/2005; ND: 08/01/2005, LUD: 08/04; AD: 08/29; Card ordered: 08/31; Received EAD: 09/06
131: RD: 07/27/2005; ND: 08/01/2005, LUD: 08/04, 08/26; AD: 08/25; Received AP: 09/06

shahramt said:
Here is doubleforest info. seems AP takes longer than EAD to get to its destination!!!

765: RD: 07/27/2005; ND: 08/01/2005, LUD: 08/04; AD: 08/29; Card ordered: 08/31; Received EAD: 09/06
131: RD: 07/27/2005; ND: 08/01/2005, LUD: 08/04, 08/26; AD: 08/25; Received AP: 09/06

Got the APs today in mail. Funny that the address was hand-written on the envelope. No wonder it took them some time...

Travelling outside US after concurrent filing

I'm about to apply for 140/485. Can I travel outside US during this process, if I have valid H1 on my Visa?
Also Is there any rule stating that all applicants has to be in US while applying?
(Can the spouse be outside US while applying?)

JustLCed said:
I'm about to apply for 140/485. Can I travel outside US during this process, if I have valid H1 on my Visa?
Also Is there any rule stating that all applicants has to be in US while applying?
(Can the spouse be outside US while applying?)

You have to be in US the day you apply for I-485 (Valid I-94). Once Service Center receives your application you can travel out & comeback on valid H1/H4. If you don't have H1/H4 you will have to stay in US till you get AP.

Add my case to the tracker spreadsheet

Just received the receipts from attorney. Scheduled the FP on 15-Oct in San Jose. Heard people could do early FP in despite of the FP appointment. i'm planning to try my luck too as the ASC FP facility in San Jose is just 1 mile down the road from my company :) Anyone here did this or planning to do so too?

Ability to pay

Hello,

I sent my I-140 documents to my lawyer, and he told me numbers on the corporate tax returns were not really good. So, he asked me to send copies of company's bank statements from the year my GC was filed to this month.

The taxable incomes for the last 3 years are negative. How do ajudicators determine if my I-140 is approved or denied from bank statements? What I mean by that, for example,
if [average monthly balance each year>=preferred wage] were true, my I-140 could be approved despite the negative numbers in the company's tax return forms. Do you have any idea?

I read ajudicators use the following rules:
1) Net income >= Preferred wage or
2) Net current asset >= PW or
3) Employer has paid or is paying PW to beneficiary

Thank you.

hhanyu said:
Hello,

I sent my I-140 documents to my lawyer, and he told me numbers on the corporate tax returns were not really good. So, he asked me to send copies of company's bank statements from the year my GC was filed to this month.

The taxable incomes for the last 3 years are negative. How do ajudicators determine if my I-140 is approved or denied from bank statements? What I mean by that, for example,
if [average monthly balance each year>=preferred wage] were true, my I-140 could be approved despite the negative numbers in the company's tax return forms. Do you have any idea?

I read ajudicators use the following rules:
1) Net income >= Preferred wage or
2) Net current asset >= PW or
3) Employer has paid or is paying PW to beneficiary

Thank you.
Post the question in VERMONT Forum Or Send PM to user id UNITEDNATIONS. He is genious & will be the right person for "Ability to Pay Issues"

Please open the link in firefox/mozilla (IE gives some problems)

To summarize if the link is true then as per oct visa bulletin
cutoff dates are

1)EB2 -INDIA 1 NOV 99
2)EB3 -INDIA 1 JAN 98
3)EB1 -INDIA 1 AUG 02

4)EB2 china 1 may 00
5)EB3 china 1may 00
6)EB1 china 1 jan 00

arbit007 said:
Please open the link in firefox/mozilla (IE gives some problems)

To summarize if the link is true then as per oct visa bulletin
cutoff dates are

1)EB2 -INDIA 1 NOV 99
2)EB3 -INDIA 1 JAN 98
3)EB1 -INDIA 1 AUG 02

4)EB2 china 1 may 00
5)EB3 china 1may 00
6)EB1 china 1 jan 00

Official Visa Buletin is not out yet, so lets wait & watch about how correct are those dates.